What's new

India, US agree to identify joint defence projects in a year

Technological gap between India and US is too great ....there will be very few common grounds where meaningful joint ventures can be conducted !

Finding such areas of common ground and common interests with mutually complementing capabilities in itself will be a task ....
And what, pray, is this 'technology gap' that you mentioned? If they do have such advanced technology, how has it helped the US of A? They took fooking 10 years to find Osama. They got egg on their faces in Iraq. They're getting screwed in Afghanistan. They've retired the space shuttle and now depending on private players apart from Russian assistance to support the ISS program. They've failed to get back to the Moon even after 40 years due to technological glitches and funds. The F-35 is turning out to be a disaster in the making. No new weapon systems have been introduced since the past decade except for the rudimentary stuff that even 3rd world countries are churning out.

Except for a few good radar systems what can they give us that the Russians and Israelis can't? The technological gap between them and the Russians isn't much to write home about anyway.

Or do they intend giving us some top secret alien technology? :lol:

Maybe Yes , may be not . US is not saint ....I can't explain sudden American discovery of Indian virtues after decades of hostility ....except China angle .

I do believe while India needs to move from Cold war era mentality but as far as US is concerned India needs to trade carefully .

As far as Pakistan is concerned...It is real sad despite close relationship it enjoyed with Superpower like US ....It failed to corner real fruits of that close relationship.

Us gave Pakistan what it wanted ....but Pakistan didn't ask right things ...

US is good is using countries like tissue paper and throwing them away ...once it's job is done .

I hope India will play with US correctly .

Truth is that India subcontinent is turning into theater of Shadow boxing between Superpowers and people of subcontinent are the biggest losers !

A decade of diplomacy, and numerous talks and state visits is not sudden from any angle. It all started from GW Bush, the Clintons followed and continued with Obama.

Thanks for repeating my words. I don't disagree with you on that.

But in an attempt to show you the point, Pakistan was a Russian foe when it had supported USA against Russia in Afghanistan and after 3 decades and after having no further confrontation, Pakistan is not an enemy state to Russia. In terms of Business, India was and will remain preference and preferred country over Pakistan, yet Pakistan has gained on its closeness with Russia and in future as compared to how things have been, Pakistan is likely to gain on benefits. Its a different question that how much increase in benefits. But as you too mentioned, Pakistan doesn't need to cash on this obtained leverage because of its sufficient ties with China. Hope staying on the same page, you are able to understand my perspective more.

Why would one get agitated about Indo - US situation, when Pakistan enjoys patronage from the US, Saudi Arabia and China and hopes to gain patronage from Russia as well?

And what, pray, is this 'technology gap' that you mentioned? If they do have such advanced technology, how has it helped the US of A? They took fooking 10 years to find Osama. They got egg on their faces in Iraq. They're getting screwed in Afghanistan. They've retired the space shuttle and now depending on private players apart from Russian assistance to support the ISS program. They've failed to get back to the Moon even after 40 years due to technological glitches and funds. The F-35 is turning out to be a disaster in the making. No new weapon systems have been introduced since the past decade except for the rudimentary stuff that even 3rd world countries are churning out.

Except for a few good radar systems what can they give us that the Russians and Israelis can't? The technological gap between them and the Russians isn't much to write home about anyway.

Or do they intend giving us some top secret alien technology? :lol:

You are so pathetic. You have to stoop down to such a low level as criticizing short comings in the US military. When Indian military is not even close enough to US capabilities of 50 years ago.

You are so pathetic. You have to stoop down to such a low level as criticizing short comings in the US military. When Indian military is not even close enough to US capabilities of 50 years ago.
So, someone who criticizes the great US of A is 'pathetic'?? :woot: Which world are you living in, chum? Your Yankee arrogance knows no bounds. No wonder you guys are hated by every country except a couple of pet poodles, that you are aware of.

Now instead of ranting like a wog, tell me which facts that I have stated in my post (that you call 'pathetic') is untrue? If you can't then just STFU and don't exhibit your ignorance.

So, someone who criticizes the great US of A is 'pathetic'?? :woot: Which world are you living in, chum? Your Yankee arrogance knows no bounds. No wonder you guys are hated by every country except a couple of pet poodles, that you are aware of.

Now instead of ranting like a wog, tell me which facts that I have stated in my post (that you call 'pathetic') is untrue? If you can't then just STFU and don't exhibit your ignorance.

US has its own shares of problems. but they are not in the category of taking 30 years to develop a plane that was obsolete 10 years ago because the politicians are so corrupt. Before you talk about the USA, just first look at India. just saying.

Back
Top Bottom