What's new

India, US agree to identify joint defence projects in a year

Yeah, who is this Naimatullah Shah dude? Is he some kinda fortune teller or prophet to make some prophesies?
Anyway do tell us what he prophesised. Lets also see what this new prophet on the block is.

It will derail the discussion and our MODS won't like to hear meta content into military discussions, yet this development is strategic and cannot resist to mention what I see next. I see China-Pakistan alliance once USA-Indo alliance is established and this is what Naimatullah Shah Wali fold some 800+ years ago. Naimatullah Shah Wali was a saint and he had foretold that Pakistan will be formed, he told Pakistan will be broken and he also told Pakistan will make an alliance with a country in its north and receive unprecedented military benefits. There are hundreds of predictions and everything which he mentioned has proven true thus far.

The next foretelling is hard on some minds but its about a war lasting 6 months and the situations in which there will be no living being in 6 miles radius to light a lamp at night. Fortunately he also told who would win that. This war also has a name in Islamic Scriptures.

No ones playing chess bro ,this is old school geo politics.
No other country except pakistan has so spectacularly failed at common stetesmanship .
Don't go about Equating India with Pakistan. Even smaller vassal states show more backbone and less deceit.

Quite correct there . Even Viet Nam or for that matter; that renegade state North Korea have been more consistent.
About back-bone; Iran is a great example of a country with a "back-bone", so there.

One thing to note in the emerging Indo-US relationship; the US has finally woken upto the fact that India will not want to be a "pushover ally" that the US has spent most of its modern existence creating. That has to be constantly reminded to the Americans who tend to get smarter by half a good bit of the time. This happens to have come out of the fact that American Policies have "bombed" (pun intended) most of the time! If only they will be able to shed their "uni-polar sunglasses", they will be better of because of it.

Now the practical spin-off from the new push for defence co-operation in the areas of joint development and production projects will be incresed work for Indian Private Industry which will be a good thing.

Now my prediction: the Aerospace Industry in India will get the biggest boost after this. Other sectors to benefit will be Mech. Fabrication , Metal Forming and Forgings and Automotives; watch all of them.

And I'm no Niamatullah Shah the new prophet on the block. :P

It will derail the discussion and our MODS won't like to hear meta content into military discussions, yet this development is strategic and cannot resist to mention what I see next. I see China-Pakistan alliance once USA-Indo alliance is established and this is what Naimatullah Shah Wali fold some 800+ years ago. Naimatullah Shah Wali was a saint and he had foretold that Pakistan will be formed, he told Pakistan will be broken and he also told Pakistan will make an alliance with a country in its north and receive unprecedented military benefits. There are hundreds of predictions and everything which he mentioned has proven true thus far.

The next foretelling is hard on some minds but its about a war lasting 6 months and the situations in which there will be no living being in 6 miles radius to light a lamp at night. Fortunately he also told who would win that. This war also has a name in Islamic Scriptures.

police of rajasthan is beating the @ss out of a saint named asharam... he also told a lot about pakistans future & if not arrested & exposed he might also remembered as your so called saint...

moral of story... no one in this modern times state gives a fuq about what a caveman said about our country 6000000 years ago...

That's interesting....can u give me some more details???

Looks like my post has actually hurt you. Never mind but I have mentioned an expected and rational balancing equation. To India and you, obviously Pakistan is a trouble and this means a lot to China. Also its only India who talks of two front-war but for China and Pakistan, its two-front-attack on a common enemy. If you don't see potential, I wonder what is visible to you.

Nahin yar , hurt me LOL it made me laugh.i justs aint in the habit of putting like 10 similes after every message.? ...

i just sometimes get flabbergasted by the sheer absurdity of some counterarguments.Where one is calming concrete partnership ur talking prophecies, common whos the one hurt here?

police of rajasthan is beating the @ss out of a saint named asharam... he also told a lot about pakistans future & if not arrested & exposed he might also remembered as your so called saint...

moral of story... no one in this modern times state gives a fuq about what a caveman said about our country 6000000 years ago...

I am not here to defend somebody who's @SS is being beaten but it would be mind beatable if one fails to see consequences of such an Indo-US alliance. While that Rajastani saint applies balm to his hurting part, I will be included to think Pak-China alliance within graspable period of time.

However in the eyes of Russia, Pakistan has turned and will be seen rather a neutral country. Russian interest in the new decade will remain business oriented and in terms of Business, India values more, but Pakistan values too. But because of India-Pakistan resistance, India will keep canceling (or reducing) our due potential of trade and defense benefit from Russia. That means a slight increase in cooperation between Russia and Pakistan may happen. Pakistan on the other hand has China as more reliable partner than Russia and Pakistan may not need to look towards Russia either.

That's neither here or there. Russia may be more favourable to Pakistan but since Pakistan has China, it may not turn to Russia.....That's supposed to worry us? India will always have more to offer to Russia. Period. You may choose to live on hope, the Russians aren't about to.

Maybe Yes , may be not . US is not saint ....I can't explain sudden American discovery of Indian virtues after decades of hostility ....except China angle .

I do believe while India needs to move from Cold war era mentality but as far as US is concerned India needs to trade carefully .

As far as Pakistan is concerned...It is real sad despite close relationship it enjoyed with Superpower like US ....It failed to corner real fruits of that close relationship.

Us gave Pakistan what it wanted ....but Pakistan didn't ask right things ...

US is good is using countries like tissue paper and throwing them away ...once it's job is done .

I hope India will play with US correctly .

Truth is that India subcontinent is turning into theater of Shadow boxing between Superpowers and people of subcontinent are the biggest losers !

ur dumbing down the argument too much bro there multitudes of factors towards a successful relationship and diplomacy,

common ideals, cultural affinity , strategic convergence, ... and many many more. Its common geopolitical mathematics. If all points of convergence are breaking then the natural outcome is enmity and if u want friendship then work on creating convergence.

Some Documented points for Falure

Partners do not share the same values and interests. This can make agreements
on partnership goals difficult.
_ There is no sharing of risk, responsibility, accountability or benefits.
_ The inequalities in partners’ resources and expertise determine their relative influence
in the partnership’s decision making.
_ One person or partner has all the power and/or drives the process.
_ There is a hidden motivation which is not declared to all partners.
_ The partnership was established just to “keep up appearances’’.
_ Partnership members do not have the training to identify issues or resolve internal conflicts.
_ Partners are not chosen carefully, particularly if it is difficult to “de-partner”.

Does this sound familiar? imo this is probably as old as documented history. People never change.:)
if our statesmen are half as literate as i think they are then well do just fine.

That's neither here or there. Russia may be more favourable to Pakistan but since Pakistan has China, it may not turn to Russia.....That's supposed to worry us? India will always have more to offer to Russia. Period. You may choose to live on hope, the Russians aren't about to.

Good points there. The fact of the matter is; the Russians at the end of the day NEED to live on 'Dinero' aka "MONEY", not Dreams.
As for the Chinese, they live on REALITY; only because they have the 'Dinero' in their pockets. They really give a "ratsass" for any thing else.

So now; who then HAS to go on living on HOPE ? And heaps of it, at that.......

Thanks for repeating my words. I don't disagree with you on that.

But in an attempt to show you the point, Pakistan was a Russian foe when it had supported USA against Russia in Afghanistan and after 3 decades and after having no further confrontation, Pakistan is not an enemy state to Russia. In terms of Business, India was and will remain preference and preferred country over Pakistan, yet Pakistan has gained on its closeness with Russia and in future as compared to how things have been, Pakistan is likely to gain on benefits. Its a different question that how much increase in benefits. But as you too mentioned, Pakistan doesn't need to cash on this obtained leverage because of its sufficient ties with China. Hope staying on the same page, you are able to understand my perspective more.

ur dumbing down the argument too much bro there multitudes of factors towards a successful relationship and diplomacy,

common ideals, cultural affinity , strategic convergence, ... and many many more. Its common geopolitical mathematics. If all points of convergence are breaking then the natural outcome is enmity and if u want friendship then work on creating convergence.

Some Documented points for Falure

Partners do not share the same values and interests. This can make agreements
on partnership goals difficult.
_ There is no sharing of risk, responsibility, accountability or benefits.
_ The inequalities in partners’ resources and expertise determine their relative influence
in the partnership’s decision making.
_ One person or partner has all the power and/or drives the process.
_ There is a hidden motivation which is not declared to all partners.
_ The partnership was established just to “keep up appearances’’.
_ Partnership members do not have the training to identify issues or resolve internal conflicts.
_ Partners are not chosen carefully, particularly if it is difficult to “de-partner”.

Does this sound familiar? imo this is probably as old as documented history. People never change.:)
if our statesmen are half as literate as i think they are then well do just fine.

Hi appreciate your views and thoughts but I beg to differ with you . I do support Progression of Indo-US relations but with utmost caution .
Do you agree that even as US tries to extricate itself from Afghanistan mess it has undermined Indian interests in Afghanistan by its attempt to reconcile with Taliban ?

US has covertly played role in nuclearisation of Pakistan by its silent approval of China's nuclear proliferation to Pakistan in days of Anti India hostility . US simply failed to see India's case and India was only a Big Russian ally in its eyes !

and did everything to undermine India's position .

The same country which tried to arm India with nukes against China in 1960's .

US is good in playing one country against another and deriving maximum mileage from that ...

US overtly and covertly supported Pakistan's Proxy war against India ...rather I would say US had been Godfather of Pakistan's 'Terrorism as state policy' which they initially fostered in order to resist Soviet overtures in Afghanistan !!!

US is the most cunning and selfish country ....It will go at any length to protect its own interests ....over any body else.

If US wished it could have reigned Pakistan ...and now that it wishes to do so ....Pakistan has grown beyond its control as it is no longer totally dependent on US but has found similar Godfather in China .

Much of Indian subcontinent problems have been product of misplaced, miscalculated , misfired US policies ....

Despite the most atrocious genocide of in East Pakistan ...US had audacity to threaten India during Bangladesh liberation war ....

US had in past consistently supported Pakistan over Kashmir ...

All the niceties you uttered matches the rhetoric that emanates from Washington now a days !

US administration knows Indian egos can be easily massaged with such 'good-better-best ' compliments ....

We need to keep all this in mind as we deal with US.

As you rightly said People don't change ....and US have not changed ....

Only its interests have changed ....and they can change once again rather rapidly.

Don't be blinded by all the talk of common values , common interests , strategic convergence and Largest and biggest democracy stuff....

Hi appreciate your views and thoughts but I beg to differ with you . I do support Progression of Indo-US relations but with utmost caution .
Do you agree that even as US tries to extricate itself from Afghanistan mess it has undermined Indian interests in Afghanistan by its attempt to reconcile with Taliban ?

US has covertly played role in nuclearisation of Pakistan by its silent approval of China's nuclear proliferation to Pakistan in days of Anti India hostility . US simply failed to see India's case and India was only a Big Russian ally in its eyes !

and did everything to undermine India's position .

The same country which tried to arm India with nukes against China in 1960's .

US is good in playing one country against another and deriving maximum mileage from that ...

US overtly and covertly supported Pakistan's Proxy war against India ...rather I would say US had been Godfather of Pakistan's 'Terrorism as state policy' which they initially fostered in order to resist Soviet overtures in Afghanistan !!!

US is the most cunning and selfish country ....It will go at any length to protect its own interests ....over any body else.

If US wished it could have reigned Pakistan ...and now that it wishes to do so ....Pakistan has grown beyond its control as it is no longer totally dependent on US but has found similar Godfather in China .

Much of Indian subcontinent problems have been product of misplaced, miscalculated , misfired US policies ....

Despite the most atrocious genocide of in East Pakistan ...US had audacity to threaten India during Bangladesh liberation war ....

US had in past consistently supported Pakistan over Kashmir ...

All the niceties you uttered matches the rhetoric that emanates from Washington now a days !

US administration knows Indian egos can be easily massaged with such 'good-better-best ' compliments ....

We need to keep all this in mind as we deal with US.

As you rightly said People don't change ....and US have not changed ....

Only its interests have changed ....and they can change once again rather rapidly.

Don't be blinded by all the talk of common values , common interests , strategic convergence and Largest and biggest democracy stuff....

never painted America in a good light or a bad light i only speak from a position of indifference.

like i said earlier
If all points of convergence are breaking then the natural outcome is enmity and if u want friendship then work on creating convergence.

If America doesn't address all the issues that bug India and viceversa then the partnership wont work ,elementary. America works towards its Interests, if its divergent from ours then our relationship deteriorates. if we need there partnership we work towards a convergence.

THe only point im making is nothing is Personal in geopolitics.Everything is a well documented science. Everything u see is done by the book no matter how erratic it may seem its has already happened in history..

Another proxy mercenary ready for China and Pakistan lol ... today little surprise when many of my Indian friends put status something like "Shame on you Manmohan Singh for being just another puppet in this terrible game of deceit and terror" LOLZzzzzzzzz

Another proxy mercenary ready for China and Pakistan lol ... today little surprise when many of my Indian friends put status something like "Shame on you Manmohan Singh for being just another puppet in this terrible game of deceit and terror" LOLZzzzzzzzz

We all know who the proxy state is, dont be silly.

Back
Top Bottom