What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

Dear friends dont worry most arab natinals are pakistanis atleast 30 percent none indians

UAE armed forces always trained by pakistan
UAE inteligence is run by ISI

MY NEPHEW IS IN UAE ARMY TWO OF THEM
MY SISTER ALSO SERVING UAE ARMY IN PRESIDANTIAL FORCE

so no worries UAE wont go against pakistan
If they turn against pak other gulf states will put pressure on them to U turn

They have to listen GCC BROTHERHOOD
SAUDIA QATAR OMAN BAHRAIN

wont let UAE turn on pakistan

It is right of UAE to do what is in its interest

Oh really so the UAE can train its guns at us, I am so scared, LOL. Indians making molehill out of nothing, and here I thought Modi's selfie addiction would be embarrassing for these people, guess I was wrong.

Oh really so the UAE can train its guns at us, I am so scared, LOL. Indians making molehill out of nothing, and here I thought Modi's selfie addiction would be embarrassing for these people, guess I was wrong.

Like I said only Indians can fill up a stadium full of slaves and be proud about it.

The Modi jibes were not aimed at Pakistan, they were aimed at UAE. I hope UAE government have taken notice of Modi's comments. How disrespectful, he is a guest in their country and he attacking them when addressing the slaves.

I hope media takes notice and highlights this.

Many members of the Pakistani intelligence community (including a recently retired DG-ISI) have underaken consulting or direct jobs with the UAE's internal security services.....the chances of UAE "training its guns" on Pakistan are slim to none.

I'll give credit to these indians for coming up with sensationalist "56 inch chest" headlines for their FART-icles all aimed for local consumption.

Well said ... Farticles. 56 inch chests with 2 inch... you know what I mean! :)

Exactly. India is only looking out for her own interests, so are the Arabs looking out for theirs. Only Pakistanis are gullible enough to die for others and then cry when others turn their backs on us. We really are emotional.

Its all about maintaining professionalism and not letting feel good ideals get in the way (like "brotherhood"). Indians, Arabs, Iranians, and Israelis are all businessmen (and really, international relations are just that), Pakistanis too must adopt the businessmen attitude and milk both sides of benefits without getting involved in any disputes and conflicts of others.

I respect your feelings

Well said ... Farticles. 56 inch chests with 2 inch... you know what I mean! :)[/QUOTE

Foolish man

Do you support Pakistan's neutrality with regard to the Yemen crisis? (i.e. Parliament determining that it is not worth sending our military manpower and resources to join the fight against Houthi tribal insurgents)
I have full respect for Pakistans decision, its good to see your country is looking for its own interests and not digging itself a major hole, alhamdulillah the situation is getting better, the saudi led coalition and the southern resitance have done a great job, poor houthis are getting battered, imagine what would have happened to them had pakistan joined, it would have been over in a week.

Indian chest thumping idiots and their mentality is truly characterized by their PM. Everywhere their PM goes, he is not letting down his rhetoric against Pakistan. This shows the in born hatred he has for Pakistan.

Its funny one trip to UAE by an Indian PM after decades has according to Indians, undone a deep and long standing relationship between Pakistan and UAE.

Indians and their fantasies is like watching diplomatic por* - too much noise with little effect.

That's a very nice little story.........it ends with Saudi Arabia investing Trillions of $$ in US arms and military industries.
You didnt get my point, oil running out wont be much of a problem as some people here are making it out to be.

Looks like Pak-Iran relations and CPEC are getting on some peoples nerves, so be it.

UAE has hosted Benjamin Netanyahu from our view point.
From Official Sources: What needs to be seen, is whether the first slap on Indians face will be the UN Vote, or the temple in Abu Dhabi :cheers:

Indian chest thumping idiots and their mentality is truly characterized by their PM. Everywhere their PM goes, he is not letting down his rhetoric against Pakistan. This shows the in born hatred he has for Pakistan.

Its funny one trip to UAE by an Indian PM after decades has according to Indians, undone a deep and long standing relationship between Pakistan and UAE.

Indians and their fantasies is like watching diplomatic por* - too much noise with little effect.
Lol no one does that in India especially Modi because he is a business minded man.
That's why you see he roped $75b fund for India.
Which not a single leader in your country can ever achieve.
Talking about Pakistan actually no one gives a fcuk about Pakistan because it doesn't have any weight in international politics.
Actually such kind of articles are running in Pakistan newspapers too.
There is a thread already in here on news article from Dawn.
So please ask your dawn newspapers to not do so called 'chest thumping' service for Modi.
And don't worry Modi doesn't wants to sideline Pakistan because he went there for asking investments and he is not actually any leader of Pakistan who goes to other(USA) for the sake of only complaining and crying in front of of them and also running to UN everytime given strong reply on ceasefire violations.
Also don't forget they are the among one of the fathers(USA,China,Arabs) of pakistan who give donations to you so don't worry your leaders will not break any relations with them even if they side by India on any platform because then you will stop vetting aid from them and then that would be a problem for Pakistan.
As we say 'beggars can't be choosers'.
And finally for your last sentence I have something to tell you that according to surveys.
PAKISTAN IS THE NO 1 COUNTRY IN THE LIST OF P0** consumption.
So that means Pakistanis and there fantasie are really like political po** and they really do lot of fantasization as I can see in this forum.
Finally you are atmi supa powa kuwat.

Back
Top Bottom