What's new

India, U.S. will hold military exercises near China border

If the US needs India for China, it needs a leverage, which is Pakistan
vice versa our leverage is china , we wont fight them but only make noises. play the game back :lol:.
we all know how blind is US about pakistan when it comes to afghanistan. So our leverage against pakistan is....
its all in the game.

and then you say hindi cheeni bhai bhai please let us in NSG :partay:

Chinese are not backing off from their earlier position.
Should we wait for forever for Chinese nod ? Chinese do not own us , I mean we are not Pakistan.

vice versa our leverage is china , we wont fight them but only make noises. play the game back :lol:.
we all know how blind is US about pakistan when it comes to afghanistan. So our leverage against pakistan is....
its all in the game.

The crux of Indian diplomacy will remain - non-aligned. We will continue in that domain

Bada sharmnaak statement tha ..

Hear it .. Hassan Nissar commenting on it.
hassan nisar always critic with insults and abuses give me video when nawaz said qaumi waqar ka muhafiz china hai . and what is waqar ?

hassan nisar always critic with insults and abuses give me video when nawaz said qaumi waqar ka muhafiz china hai . and what is waqar ?
Been half hour and the poor bas**** couldn't back up his lie with proof. @Imran Khan, use the "ignore" option. It's such a useful rat-control feature on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom