What's new

India, U.S. will hold military exercises near China border

India is turning into more and more of a shame recently all due to this US-puppet attitudes.

I agree that caution is needed when dealing with them, but your own country is completely in US pockets through NATO which is a binding agreement. Not to mention 80% of your equipment is US-made or US-partner made. Which means if you go really against them, they can ground your military with a snap of fingers.

Your entire air force is run by them. Imagine not being able to fly a single aircraft without their nod.

That, my friend, is being called a puppet / bound by agreements etc, whatever you wish to call it.

They should stand "against" US rather than "by" them.

And why is that?

We have no direct enmity with the Americans

They are not an immediate threat to us (maybe in the future but no one can tell).

They know why we are courting them and we know why they are accepting our approach. If it benefits both of us in the short-to-medium-runs, why not?

The agreements we have with US are on a as-is-when-is basis and not a binding alliance.

War is too serious a matter to be left to the generals.

As i said, I am not a fan of the US. I do not think Generals have what it takes to make policies. They live in a cocoon.

Yes and the moronic defence ministers that have run the country's defence policies are smart aren't they? Mulayam Yadav, AK Anthony, George Fernandes, Menon and all these? Fernandes was the better one among them but tell me, could they do half of what a well-aware general do/

He will still need President's and Cabinet's clearance to go ahead. But the plan could be drawn up by him.

What you are saying is like saying that let the accountants decide what the engineers need in a construction firm.

Yes and the moronic defence ministers that have run the country's defence policies are smart aren't they? Mulayam Yadav, AK Anthony, George Fernandes, Menon and all these? Fernandes was the better one among them but tell me, could they do half of what a well-aware general do/

He will still need President's and Cabinet's clearance to go ahead. But the plan could be drawn up by him.

What you are saying is like saying that let the accountants decide what the engineers need in a construction firm.

You are seriously underestimating politicians.

No one makes it to the top in a free for all system like Indian democracy except the very best. You don't have to like them, but you will be wise to respect them.

Even the most incompetent of the DM elected to power will do better than a professional general who does not understand how the world works. A General only understands how Wars work.

You are quite right in saying that all DM's so far could have done better. But the collective will of the people of India did not want that.

A good engineer should stick to designing and not run the company. Also Politicians are not accountants, they are masters of all they survey. They rank MUCH above any engineer, accountant or even a CEO. They are self made men who command respect of millions of men. You can love them or hate them, but you cannot ignore them.

I agree that caution is needed when dealing with them, but your own country is completely in US pockets through NATO which is a binding agreement. Not to mention 80% of your equipment is US-made or US-partner made. Which means if you go really against them, they can ground your military with a snap of fingers.

Your entire air force is run by them. Imagine not being able to fly a single aircraft without their nod.

That, my friend, is being called a puppet / bound by agreements etc, whatever you wish to call it.
I've mentioned it everywhere that we are right now a US puppet, so don't try to use that fact as a reason for your country to turn into another US puppet.

We are within the pawns of US and will be for a long time due to all the dependencies we have on them. We need to create our own tanks, ACC's, fighter jets, air defense systems etc..

All that will take a long time. And only then we will be able to leave NATO and cease to being a US puppet.

But we don't go ahead and stage military exercises against China.

And about why India should be doing all that.. You guys are fine with the fact that US controls the whole world? No one country can act independently without the permission of US all to make sure no one ever will get out of hand of US.

The only countries that can break this cycle are India and China, and here we see India holding military exercises with US against China.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry to that.

I've mentioned it everywhere that we are right now a US puppet, so don't try to use that fact as a reason for your country to turn into another US puppet.

We are within the pawns of US and will be for a long time due to all the dependencies we have on them. We need to create our own tanks, ACC's, fighter jets, air defense systems etc..

All that will take a long time. And only then we will be able to leave NATO and cease to being a US puppet.

And about why India should be doing all that.. You guys are fine with the fact that US controls the whole world? No one country can act independently without the permission of US all to make sure no one ever will get out of hand of US.

The only countries that can break this cycle are India and China, and here we see India holding military exercises with US against China.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry to that.

You are free to laugh or cry and let India and Indians decide their own future.

How does that sound ?

For now we have decided to hold the military exercise with the US. If and when we change our mind, we will let you know. O.K ?

We are within the pawns of US and will be for a long time due to all the dependencies we have on them. We need to create our own tanks, ACC's, fighter jets, air defense systems etc.

Indeed, friend. And Turkey is very much capable of doing that.

You don't have problems with them but when you have problems with anyone (example, Syria) you strike them unilaterally.

See it all depends on what issues you have.

Currently, we have hostile relations with Pakistan and slightly cool relations with China. Wargames are pretty common with many countries around the world.

We hold wargames with more than 2 dozen countries globally which includes countries like Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Tajikistan, Russia, Afghanistan, Belarus, UK, France, Germany USA, Kenya, Nigeria, Botswana, Japan and even China.

Yes, you heard that right. We hold wargames together with China as well. Search for India-China Hand-in-Hand wargames online. It is a major joint exercise we hold with them.

China, Russia and USA, all the three are major wargames partners, though admittedly Russia and USA are much larger.

No we are not fine with them controlling everything.

We strongly believe that countries should be free to decide their destiny. Which is what we founded the Non-Alignment Movement (NAM). And despite all the pacts, we maintain our autonomy. Because no matter how big a conflict, people can move forward only on discussion tables.

But our neutrality doesn't mean we relinquish our autonomy or lands to China when they ask us to.

That is non-negotiable at any cost.

China cannot get away by being openly against us and then expecting us to cooperate with them.

Cooperation, respect and trust are mutually dependent on each other and is a two-way street.

We will be happy to become allies to China and consolidate BRICS into a military alliance in the future.

But no matter how much our diplomats engage Beijing, they will not leave their position which is against our country and interests. So we have no choice but to engage other countries that irk Chinese too.

They take our side, we will take their side. That's how it works.

I don't see you criticizing Chinese when they held wargames with Pakistan near our border.

Where were your sentiments when they did it against us in their country?

Listen, we both don't have any ideological issues (unlike Pakistan's case). But that doesn't mean that we will give in to their unjust demands.

You are right in terms of us two being able to overturn the whole control thingy by USA. But with the current anti-India stance in Beijing, it is simply not possible in the near term.

Personally, I'd be happy if China and we can mutually and permanently settle our disagreements but their obsession with controlling entire Himalayas will be dangerous for our national territorial integrity.

Will you give Istanbul to Greece?

No right?

Same thing.

I don't see you criticizing Chinese when they held wargames with Pakistan near our border.

Where were your sentiments when they did it against us in their country?
That is a shame if it happened. I for one didn't know that. I personally condemn that action of China. Instead of provoking each other, China and India should become best buddies. They both have about 1.5 billion people and they lie near each other. It is as if like they are created to be allies and act together against common threats towards them. It is like they cannot survive without one another.

Personally, I'd be happy if China and we can mutually and permanently settle our disagreements but their obsession with controlling entire Himalayas will be dangerous for our national territorial integrity.

I am sure in the future there will be an agreement on that. I don't think it is a possibility that countries like China and India have a luxury to start a war on each other, especially in the future where they both will be enormously powerful, the heavy balls of mankind.

A war between you guys then would make a war between EU and US look like a child's giggling.

That is a shame if it happened. I for one didn't know that. I personally condemn that action of China. Instead of provoking each other, China and India should become best buddies. They both have about 1.5 billion people and they lie near each other. It is as if like they are created to be allies and act together against common threats towards them. It is like they cannot survive without one another.

I am sure in the future there will be an agreement on that. I don't think it is a possibility that countries like China and India have a luxury to start a war on each other, especially in the future where they both will be enormously powerful, the heavy balls of mankind.

A war between you guys then would make a war between EU and US look like a child's giggling.

Well said.

I am a strong believer that BRICS needs to emerge as the future alternate to UNSC and if the matters between our country and China is solved, nothing can stop BRICS from powering ahead.

Well said.

I am a strong believer that BRICS needs to emerge as the future alternate to UNSC and if the matters between our country and China is solved, nothing can stop BRICS from powering ahead.
BRICS is not alternative to major powers
Russia, Brazil and South Africa are too dependent on natural resource extraction

BRICS is not alternative to major powers
Russia, Brazil and South Africa are too dependent on natural resource extraction

Russia has the technology too.

Without raw materials, manufacturing economies collapse.

So if we were to match Chinese in manufacturing tomorrow and our mutual distrust was sorted out, R-B-S would actually be a huge advantage to India.

They are also the most powerful economies in their respective regions.

You can't even stop Japanese from visiting war memorial, who would respect China lol

Japan without army made China back off from Diayo Island lol

Hope that you have the courage to admit India lost to China in the past real war and you look like a peanut compared to China now,right?

I know what it is meant for. And we often overestimate US military. They have a very modular structure and a learn-as-you-fight thought process which is superb. But they haven't been very successful against fighting in our part of the world starting from Afghanistan.

Their over-reliance on technology and their inability to manage with minimal resources (barring the marines) severely limits their capabilities beyond Middle East.

But there are certain things that are our USP and that should be kept a secret.
true, they are bullies. Most of the time against strong opponents they have used proxies. Any one trusting them to come their help are doomed.

and then you say hindi cheeni bhai bhai please let us in NSG :partay:

Back
Top Bottom