What's new

India, U.S. will hold military exercises near China border

China , America and Russia can't afford rise of another superpower. Mark my words.
They won't let India rise and won't let India down until some other country replaces us with Largest commercial market of above three countries.
@hellfire

India's rise is driven by its citizens. America can slow it down or hold India back for a while
Russia is a declining power with no real ability to influence events.

China is an interesting case study because they have to make decisions on what they want. They have to
decide who they want to fight. They cannot fight India and Uncle Sam at the same time.

India's rise is driven by its citizens. America can slow it down or hold India back for a while
Russia is a declining power with no real ability to influence events.

China is an interesting case study because they have to make decisions on what they want. They have to
decide who they want to fight. They cannot fight India and Uncle Sam at the same time.
China fought US+ 15 allies in Korean war

Thank you Thank you --- Communal Modi Sarkar...
Thank you Thank you ---O' -- Sinister Modi ----
Thank you Thank you -- Chai-Wale
Thank you Thank you -- Bania Hindustani
Thank you Thank you --Son of a Gun
Thank you Thank you -- Son of Soil

Chinese have been Stretched beyond Their Actual Size and Capacity.
Now are being put to their right place.
1977 Vietnam war was a lesson till date PLA doesnt venture their

Next exercise should be in Nathula followed by Shankar Tikri

I many times remember 1962 & Thank China --- Had they not woken us Thanks to Cha-ChAA Nehru -----who was Busy in Lady Edwina`s Undergarments taking measurements

Operation Gibraltar would have been Biggest Victory for Muslim Umma ----
Ever since 1187 Battle of Jerusalem by An-Nasir Salah ad-Din or Salahdin the Merciful
(This Man needs to be respected by all who read of him for his Deeds, a Genuine Leader & a Great Man)

Thank you China --Rawalpindi must be fuming on above posturing and Its RESULTANT fruits.......TILL 1964 Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan was on a Plater !!

Indians are welcome!

be my guest - attack South Korea again

Are you one of the students beaten by Aussie racists, so that you lost your mind?

As a institution you should have only limited number of secrets

I see no harm in allowing the Americans to train. Americans do not have the manpower to launch even a limited ground war in India.

That is idiotic. US does not need manpower to wage war, it has missiles and armed drones and an economy that can sustain a long drawn out war.

We should still keep some of our most secretive maneuvers as secret.

How many times do Americans call us to their basis to train? Not too many times.

We are simply cowing down too much.

Its just to rack up pressure on China. US Military has waged war all over the world and they have a TON of experience. Far more than Indian Army.

That is idiotic. US does not need manpower to wage war, it has missiles and armed drones and an economy that can sustain a long drawn out war.

they can destroy India. they can stop outsourcing. They do not have to wage a war

Have you lost your mind?
Tell that to Jlaw who thinks China can fight USA and India together

Its just to rack up pressure on China. US Military has waged war all over the world and they have a TON of experience. Far more than Indian Army.

I know what it is meant for. And we often overestimate US military. They have a very modular structure and a learn-as-you-fight thought process which is superb. But they haven't been very successful against fighting in our part of the world starting from Afghanistan.

Their over-reliance on technology and their inability to manage with minimal resources (barring the marines) severely limits their capabilities beyond Middle East.

But there are certain things that are our USP and that should be kept a secret.

India is turning into more and more of a shame recently all due to this US-puppet attitudes.

They should stand "against" US rather than "by" them.

they can destroy India. they can stop outsourcing. They do not have to wage a war

Rubbish. US imposed Sanctions on India for the last 50 years and it has not stopped us then.

I know what it is meant for. And we often overestimate US military. They have a very modular structure and a learn-as-you-fight thought process which is superb. But they haven't been very successful against fighting in our part of the world starting from Afghanistan.

Their over-reliance on technology and their inability to manage with minimal resources (barring the marines) severely limits their capabilities beyond Middle East.

But there are certain things that are our USP and that should be kept a secret.

The US have already won in Afghanistan with minimal loss of life especially if we compare the loss of life India had in just the small battle for Kargil or the death in India due to pakistani terrorism.

They have over reliance on technology because they value the lives of their citizens unlike India who use jawans as cannon fodder. Let us not get carried away with our own propaganda.

I celebrate Indian courage, but I applause US strategy of putting men before money.

I am not a fan of the US but let us be objective.

The US have already won in Afghanistan with minimal loss of life especially if we compare the loss of life India had in just the small battle for Kargil or the death in India due to pakistani terrorism.They have over reliance on technology because they value the lives of their citizens unlike India who use jawans as cannon fodder. Let us not get carried away with our own propaganda.

I celebrate Indian courage, but I applause US strategy of putting men before money. I am not a fan of the US but let us be objective.

I was merely saying that the US is powerful alright but it isn't an army of gods which is what media and videos make it out to be.

Indeed their tactics of machines before men is a good one. Kargil costed us dearly because we don't have a DOD which makes decisions and have a bunch of civilian bozos who cannot differentiate between a tank and an APC.

If you see the amount of generals that the DoD has and makes crucial decisions, it is far higher compared to the Indian military officers who are consulted before taking any political decision in the conflict.

Indian MoD needs to be revamped under functioning ranked military officers (major level who actually have the latest experience on ground), rather than generals who fought decades ago and are in plush positions of shifting papers.

Defence ministry needs to be jointly run by three to four-star officers from all the three services; not IAS, bureaucrats or moron civilian politicians. Manohar Parikkar is a smart man and probably the best DM till date, but civilian involvement in defence decision making needs to reduce.

If anything, USA, Israel, China, Turkey and Russia are living examples of how defence ministry needs to be handled by functioning military officers.

I was merely saying that the US is powerful alright but it isn't an army of gods which is what media and videos make it out to be.

Indeed their tactics of machines before men is a good one. Kargil costed us dearly because we don't have a DOD which makes decisions and have a bunch of civilian bozos who cannot differentiate between a tank and an APC.

If you see the amount of generals that the DoD has and makes crucial decisions, it is far higher compared to the Indian military officers who are consulted before taking any political decision in the conflict.

Indian MoD needs to be revamped under functioning ranked military officers (major level who actually have the latest experience on ground), rather than generals who fought decades ago and are in plush positions of shifting papers.

Defence ministry needs to be jointly run by three to four-star officers from all the three services; not IAS, bureaucrats or moron civilian politicians. Manohar Parikkar is a smart man and probably the best DM till date, but civilian involvement in defence decision making needs to reduce.

If anything, USA, Israel, China, Turkey and Russia are living examples of how defence ministry needs to be handled by functioning military officers.

War is too serious a matter to be left to the generals.

As i said, I am not a fan of the US. I do not think Generals have what it takes to make policies. They live in a cocoon.

Back
Top Bottom