What's new

India To Supply Arms, Helicopters To Myanmar To Counter Militant Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Myanmar on your achievement of acquiring armaments from India

It doesn't bother us.Myanmar is a friendly country of Bangladesh.End of the story.

Friendly is a relative term. I would say irrelevant or Insignificant

Friendly is a relative term. I would say irrelevant or Insignificant
Currently yes, but we would like to cultivate friendly and co-operative relationship with them in near future.Myanmar can be a good source of raw materials we need specially energy,metal,timber etc.

Not to sound cynical but the military sometimes does this to get some free gear but then does little in response. They did this in the 70's with the US war on drug when we got some free Hueys and they did this before with India in return for some T-55's :azn:

What are the helicopters India is thinking of sending?

maxresdefault.jpg

Heh you picked that picture totally by random didnt ya? :P

Judging by the records of their fighting skills against Insurgents It is a complete waste. Rather Use them by yourself to enter into their land under some treaty

Bangladeshi telling us about Burmese capability. Too funny. Did Burmese ever need liberating in the 20th century (or at any time)?...they ever suffer/claim a 3 million sized genocide?

Heh you picked that picture totally by random didnt ya? :P

Bangladeshi telling us about Burmese capability. Too funny. Did Burmese ever need liberating in the 20th century (or at any time)?...they ever suffer/claim a 3 million sized genocide?

Jews also suffered Genocide through out the human history and how Israelis turned out? please keep your logics to yourself

Judging by the records of their fighting skills against Insurgents It is a complete waste. Rather Use the toys by yourself to enter into their land under some treaty

indian army could not use those toys by themselves, how burmese could use and do proxy for them. lmaof

Jews also suffered Genocide through out the human history and how Israelis turned out? please keep your logics to yourself

You are comparing your pathetic lot to the jews? Bangladesh to Israel? Thats just too darn funny :lol:

No wonder you lot think Mossad is in alliance with the BNP to overthrow Hasina :rofl:

I think @Imran Khan is proving to be correct about you lot the more you post here (given you are supposed to somewhat be the elite and creme de la creme of BD):

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...kti-bahini-fighter.446440/page-5#post-8654305

I doubt India crossed any significant amount into Myanmar. I know that area somewhat and the most the could have crossed is a mile and if they did I would think our side would have been informed.

indian army could not use those toys by themselves, how burmese could use and do proxy for them. lmaof

No need to be jealous. We're just making a deal. Bangladesh is still daddy India's special little girl. And always will be.

I hope those are free. Myanmar will be cleaning Indian $hit so they must be free. Besides MM should start charging India like how PK charges USA for war on terror. Nothing is free in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom