What's new

India to Link Rivers - Got courts green light - Expart fear disaster in BD

These bhartis are evil minded. Bangladesh should launch an immediate global awareness campaign to expose the real face of India and should file a case at UN and International court of justice.

Bangladesh should also launch a campaign to block the access of the bhartis as the permanent member of UN as this country does not abide by the rules and regulation of UN.

These bhartis are evil minded. Bangladesh should launch an immediate global awareness campaign to expose the real face of India and should file a case at UN and International court of justice.

Bangladesh should also launch a campaign to block the access of the bhartis as the permanent member of UN as this country does not abide by the rules and regulation of UN.

You don't have any water treaty with India, you can do nothing.

^LOL, your brethren have taken us to International Court of Arbitration plenty of times. Only to be thrown out due to frivolous cases :lol:

you're welcome to try your luck.

Sincerely,
Evil Bharti

After this project, Tamil Nadu will get a significant improvement further in Agriculture and floods will also be avoided.

When north is having heavy rain and floods, south is starving for water and vice-versa.. After this project,I hope every thing will be fine for us.

I own a coconut plantation in Pollachi of about 65 acres the whole farm is managed by one person who is 70 years old, pls don't ever tell me tamils are not hard workers. I still remember as a kid my father shifting a whole textile unit from Mumbai to CBE in the 90's. The whole equipment all 40 truckloads unloaded and erected by 3 tamil youths. In India the most hardworking as per my perception are the Punjabis, Biharis, UP, and the Tamils nobody comes close to their hardwork.
are you still into farming and involved in the day to day activities of the farm?. if you are you know that labour cost has gone up and you know what for Rs 300 a day the Tamil labours come to work by 10 am in the morning and take a break for tea by 11 and a lunch break for 1 hr at 1 pm and leave by 3.30 pm.
I am myself a tamil. You come to Kangayam where a lot of OIL mills (which prcess coconut copras) and rice miill function. its all employed with Biharis and Assamis.
This "100 Rs work schem for 100 days a year" has made the modern day tamil work force as lazy as it can. Gujarat is the only state that has implemented it properly with private - public partnership where the labours report to the agri land lord and the salary is given 50% by the land lord and 50 % by the government.

And as a agriculturalist myself, I do not belive in buying or selling anything that is bellow the production cost of that goods. you know what power supply for Tamil Nadu Agriculture is free of cost and you know what because of this the agricultural sector is wasting the power by installing compressor(which are poor in efficiency) rather than switching to borewell motors with multiple stage.
and because of this subsidy the TNEB is not able to provide enough power supply to either AGRI nor INDUSTRY.

Gujart on the other hand levies a minimum money for powersupply consumption at the same time provide 24*7 power supply to both ARGI and INDUSTRY.

I understand and empathy with you. You are so pissed of againt INDIA because we are HINDU majority nation. and I also understand some where in your family history some of your ansystor is cheated by some HINDU. its wake of life do you know how many MUSLIMS cheat every day? cheaters and heater are there in every religion.

And to your post, you can do what ever you and your country feels good for you. and in my honest opinion, your country is land locked on all sides by INDIA, its better that you make friends with us rather than panga with us. because if you do you'll get the worst response from our Government as we know were to make you kneel before us and make you beg for your livelyhood.

We cant always make decisions by keeping Bangladesh in mind before our own interest.

If you have the facility and ability, make water desalination plants to convert sea water in to drinking water(like Saudi Arabia).. We can't give up our own interests for you.

Bangladesh should launch an immediate global awareness campaign to expose the real face of India and should file a case at UN and International court of justice.

Bangladesh should also build Starship Enterprise to protect the world from any alien invasion...:coffee:

Bangladesh should also build Starship Enterprise to protect the world from any alien invasion...:coffee:

They will do everything but will never do the main thing boycotting Indian beef and stopping jumping through the fence.

I own a coconut plantation in Pollachi of about 65 acres the whole farm is managed by one person who is 70 years old, pls don't ever tell me tamils are not hard workers. I still remember as a kid my father shifting a whole textile unit from Mumbai to CBE in the 90's. The whole equipment all 40 truckloads unloaded and erected by 3 tamil youths. In India the most hardworking as per my perception are the Punjabis, Biharis, UP, and the Tamils nobody comes close to their hardwork.

Yo Dude How Can u Forget Us Malayalees We to Work really Hard Infact Harder then Anyone But by Brains only ... :D

malayalies are hardworking aslong as they are in USA,Gulf or any other foreign countries. In kerala most of us like to sit at our home and talk about world politics and capitalist demons who are exploiting poor workers all other unnecessary bull craps.:tdown:
A days physical labour in kerala can cost up to RS 450

We cant always make decisions by keeping Bangladesh in mind before our own interest.

If you have the facility and ability, make water desalination plants to convert sea water in to drinking water(like Saudi Arabia).. We can't give up our own interests for you.

All these bharatis are ridiculous. I have been disgusted by seeing the sickening mentality of the Indian like you. Based on International law India is bound to provide legal share of water to Bangladesh. This is not just your personal property that you can monopolize it. I am also surprised seeing the project specially when this country can not feed its people r dreaming to implement such project. These sort of self centered activity will only expose the real face of the so called biggest democracy to the whole world.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

n stop all these discussion about all the malayalies and mallu girl in this forum. Do it in some other places. Here people are not interested to hear anything about those mallu girl or man n what they do inside their home. They are only famous for making 2x film. Thats it.

ALL the Best ...I completely Forgot the influence Bangladesh has in UN....:rofl::lol::lol:

Anyway, Bangladesh will go under the bay of Bengal within a few decades due to rising sea levels. India should concentrate on its own people.

Back
Top Bottom