What's new

India to launch spy satellite Thursday!

Well, things like public holidays don't really matter when you're of the level of ISRO officials, dude. :D
Yeah. I meant ISRO is too fast as compared to the other government institutions. They don't care for public holidays.

Yeah. I meant ISRO is too fast as compared to the other government institutions. They don't care for public holidays.
They are humans too, and care to spend holidays with family. But unfortunately, to put a satellite in a predetermined orbit, only certain time of the year is ideal. Hence the term, "launch window". If you miss the launch window you would have to burn more booster fuel to adjust the orbit, thereby reducing the lifetime of the satellite.

crash ho jaye acha hai... saley sarkari babu do kaudi ke corrupt people. yahan prostitutes ke sath so so kar to inki deals clear hoti hai. roz ka kissa ban gaya. 10 years of life honi chahiye .. inke satellite parts ki 5 years main khatam. fed up of these.

crash ho jaye acha hai... saley sarkari babu do kaudi ke corrupt people. yahan prostitutes ke sath so so kar to inki deals clear hoti hai. roz ka kissa ban gaya. 10 years of life honi chahiye .. inke satellite parts ki 5 years main khatam. fed up of these.

what ISRO has to do with sarkari babu? you have confused IAS with ISRO scientists I guess. well, that explains how much you know about ur own country.

Back
Top Bottom