What's new

India To Deploy Brahmos Cruise missiles To counter China Threats.

See? That's what I've been saying all along! These kind of nonsensical posts just occupy more server space. 'Thousands' of missiles? INSAS? WTF are you talking about? I'm outta here! This kinda crap is getting excruciating!
flame-010.gif
Sir few days back Chinese troops entered your territory but your Army didn't fired on them so before deploying Brahmos order your jawans to retaliate to any one who enter your territory or other wise it will be just waste of money and time

Sir few days back Chinese troops entered your territory but your Army didn't fired on them so before deploying Brahmos order your jawans to retaliate to any one who enter your territory or other wise it will be just waste of money and time

Title is India To Deploy Brahmos Cruise missiles To counter China Threats.

It would have been better if there was any response from Chinese mate....... Do I need to remind you who is hitting your motherland from the last couple of years??????
Citing a fire extinguisher for someone else while your a$$ is burning is $hit.....

On topic:

GOI has taken these steps to control frequent chinese intrusions into Indian mainland.....

Please read the history from the neutral source,even from you all weather friend - Chinese source is also fine, they also mentioned Pak attacked India in many Government and private newspaper article.
1965 india started by attacking across international border.1971 India startded by helping mukti bahini.
1999-India started by grabbing siachin.

1965 india started by attacking across international border.1971 India startded by helping mukti bahini.

Any other conspiracy theories??? like India started deploying nuclear missiles in Cuba 1942?

You have the IQ that sarpasses any one in the whole wide world.
Damn Indians, Aren't they? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Really good move to counter china's missile deployment in Tibet :tup:

We should deploy them in huge numbers;)

how did the co-operation go? Did you pay the money while the russians paint the indian flag on their missile?

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

There is no need to deploy all the missiles. I think these should be enough.
CJ10_DF21_DF31-1.jpg

You want to make sure they are pointed in the right direction. Looks like the drivers in the pic are directionally challenged.:D

on one side indian said they are the peacefull nation and on the other side they are offering other to poke them ?????

perhaps you do not know the role of weapons in maintaining peace?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

IF India will deploy Brahmos China will deploy all of its Missiles towards India and those are far more deadly than Brahmos

but why you are looking so happy with India and China issue to badon ke beech me tang nahi marte.

Please don't talk nonsense when you haven't the faintest clue as to how and what missiles would be deployed against China and more importantly from where. BrahMos deployed in AP is basically a tactical missile meant for battlefield interdiction and that means VA/VP in the Tibetan Autonomous Region. Being of short range they necessarily have to be deployed close to the FEBA. These missiles are basically 'Counter Force' weapons.

That's exactly the point, but people who searches for reasons to hype India as the cause for an arms race, don't want to see the reality and ignor even the facts that this wouldn't be needed, if there wasn't already provocations and similar moves by China!

i will show you the reality of indian missile programe from the eyes of there own media. just have a look and decide if there programs are a sucess?india is behind china technologically more then 60 years

and how old is this video 5...? 6 years? failure is the pillar of success and since this rubbish video has come out all Indian missiles have been validated Agni 2 tested successfully 2 times Agni 1 tested successfully thrice Agni 3 Shaurya Prahaar etc should i go on? and how dare you talk sht about our indigenous missiles when you guys use North Korean and Chinese ballistic missiles all you guys did was name them after a bunch of rulers who established there short lived empires over modern day Pakistan and you call them indigenous what a joke.

btw you want to talk about media? here is what your media says

Pakistan can never win a war with India - By Pakitani Journalist Najam Sethi -1.flv - YouTube

We cannot match India militarily: Pakistan defence minister - YouTube

Pakistan Can't Be Compared With India - Pakistani Intellectuals - YouTube

Pakistan Can't Be Compared With India - Pakistani Intellectuals - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom