What's new

INDIA TO BUY 12 RUSSIAN ADVANCED S-400 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM: SOURCES

Just use anti-radiation missiles
and you think india does not have anty radiation missiles or andty adiation or radar evading technology ... do you have any idea about jammers on MKI anole or for that matter PHALCON AWACS let alone the capbility that comes with SPECTRA ? then there is long range survivelence and space base SAR radars which you cannot jamm which we have ... think about it ;)

Lol.you are acquiring s-400 and thinks that paf f-16 will stop patrolling pak India border? Nice assumption.in 2020,Pakistan might have it's own Chinese copy of s-400 or s-500 system.how can you fly than? Will you fly your rafales over Myanmar or over Tibet? Lol.in Tibet,Chinese will not spare your jets.in this modern technology, pilots have been taught to take evasive action.I can beat this missile on sky with a 45degree turn against the incoming missile.this is not Somalia air force. Pakistan have all your forward air bases under missile range.you can't become different. Technology is for everyone.

You are still relying when china will give you something? :rolleyes1:

Yes India has an impressive number of equipment that it bagged (BHEEKH) from other countries. I must admit India is a very successful BHEEKHARI bagging everything left and right.

One question will Indian army use anti radiation missiles on freedom fighters who will disintegrate India?

And she claims to an Indian. :omghaha:

These weapons are bought with money not as free weapons for Chinese base or US's war on terror.

S-400 will totally neutralise Pakistan airspace and now India can concentrate on China.

what else they can do :azn: :omghaha: :omghaha:

They did the same in 80s with USA and saw the result. Same happened when US started having bases in Pakistan and now China doing same.

And she claims to an Indian. :omghaha:

These weapons are bought with money not as free weapons for Chinese base or US's war on terror.

S-400 will totally neutralise Pakistan airspace and now India can concentrate on China.

They did the same in 80s with USA and saw the result. Same happened when US started having bases in Pakistan and now China doing same.
and how can you say he is a "she " and not and indian for sure but @WebMaster aint listening tome i wonder why :sarcastic:

now S400 3 will be for western sector while 5 for the north eastern sector and two for andamns i guess and rest for cochin and kolkota and chennai i guess

Yes India has an impressive number of equipment that it bagged (BHEEKH) from other countries. I must admit India is a very successful BHEEKHARI bagging everything left and right.

One question will Indian army use anti radiation missiles on freedom fighters who will disintegrate India?
Why are you Ashamed of your national flag so much. Stop making a fool of yourself in each and every thread.

elctronic waefare will shot down your radars like we did to syria
Did u fight in Syria??

Lol.you are acquiring s-400 and thinks that paf f-16 will stop patrolling pak India border? Nice assumption.in 2020,Pakistan might have it's own Chinese copy of s-400 or s-500 system.how can you fly than? Will you fly your rafales over Myanmar or over Tibet? Lol.in Tibet,Chinese will not spare your jets.in this modern technology, pilots have been taught to take evasive action.I can beat this missile on sky with a 45degree turn against the incoming missile.this is not Somalia air force. Pakistan have all your forward air bases under missile range.you can't become different. Technology is for everyone.
Are u a fighter pilot?
Some one claims he can beat s400 by making a 45 degree turn!!
Senior members/mods , can some one clarify? Is it feasible?

We buy thing's, we don't have no need to wait for alms

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom