What's new

India to Build 6 Nuclear-Powered Submarines - Navy Chief

LMFAO....... who in Pakistan sings 'indigenous' song? We at least acknowledge our shortcomings, at least I do! :D

People like you on the other hand, give science a bad name........ R&D must have died a million deaths while your 'scientists' were trying to resuscitate it's already decaying body! :cheesy:

Your country is the only one who develops everything without a single failure just out of a complex with out any good company or R&D centre. :lol:

What is nuclear grade Uranium? Will you elaborate?

Uranium Yellow Cake not meant to be nuclear? :rofl:

Uranium 238 is NOT Fissile you Moron :rofl: ....:rofl:....:rofl:

You have to enrich it with Uranium 235 to make it nuclear grade so that it can be used in an Reactor you Dumb Fcuk. :lol:

Uranium 238 is NOT Fissile you Moron :rofl: ....:rofl:....:rofl:

You have to enrich it with Uranium 235 to make it nuclear grade so that it can be used in an Reactor you Dumb Fcuk. :lol:
So, fissile material meant to be nuclear?

Iron, Helium etc etc are not nuclear? Seriously you need science class.

Ohh, this become your proof. Seriously? :rofl:

Or what if I say this 85 MW is not MW but MW(Th). But still you unable to grasp this argument.

Do you want a signed certificate by the Defence Minister ? :cheesy: ........ or may the director of BARC ? :lol:

You can claim anything, but considering your ignorance and stupidity, it will have no takers.

So, enriched Uranium coming from Russia?

Do you want a signed certificate by the Defence Minister ? :cheesy: ........ or may the director of BARC ? :lol:

You can claim anything, but considering your ignorance and stupidity, it will have no takers.
Definitely not morons like you.

So, fissile material meant to be nuclear?

Iron, Helium etc etc are not nuclear? Seriously you need science class.

Of course fissile material is meant to be nuclear fuel you moron :lol: ....... are you planing to build a Nuclear reactor using Iron and Helium ? :P

Of course fissile material is meant to be nuclear fuel you moron :lol: ....... are you planing to build a Nuclear reactor using Iron and Helium ? :P
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Russia has been a major supplier of nuclear fuel to India Since early 1990s you fool.
Yup Russia supplying LEU since 90s.

@Hyperion Still you want me not to abuse him. :rofl:

Let me teach you something. There is no term Nuclear grade material,

Just Nuclear Material (and also used for ore of fissile material) and this term only used by IAEA, not by science community.

Yup Russia supplying LEU since 90s.

@Hyperion Still you want me not to abuse him. :rofl:

Let me teach you something. There is no term Nuclear grade material,

Just Nuclear Material( and also used for ore of fissile material) and this term only used by IAEA, not by science community.

Don't bother to pretend to teach me ANYTHING. It would be better if you attend night school and get some basic education first.

Then learn what is Enriched Uranium or Weapon grade Uranium.

From August 2000, Russia signed an agreement to supply India's Tarapur nuclear power plant with 58 metric tons of LEU. Prior to that we have purchased Uranium from Russia but have enriched it ourself.

Don't bother to pretend to teach me ANYTHING. It would be better if you attend night school and get some basic education first.

Then learn what is Enriched Uranium or Weapon grade Uranium.

From August 2000, Russia signed an agreement to supply India's Tarapur nuclear power plant with 58 metric tons of LEU. Prior to that we have purchased Uranium from Russia but have enriched it ourself.
Yup, Russia violated the NPT, even on those days of sanctions. Not just supplied Uranium ore, but also whole enriched uranium.

You are totally right. :rofl:

LOL...what do you mean "installed capacity", what other kind is there ? :cheesy:

The 70MW Steam Turbine provides 47,000 Hp to drive generators which supply the ship with electricity and drive the main propulsion turbines. 47 KHp is more than Sufficient for Both. Only an idiot will need the breakup to determine if it is. :lol:

False Humility is for Idiots and Fools who are ignorant of facts and for people with low self esteem. Maybe you have encountered too many Indians of that kind in PDF and seem to think that is the general trend.

Since I am neither of the two, I will rather laugh at you for making such foolish and unsubstantiated claims. Maybe you need to learn some Humility and learn to appreciate honest work.

I will be happy to believe you. Kindly provide Links to your claim.

You would not have argued with me like a brain dead idiot if you knew the simple difference between MWth and MWe

So when you say a installed capacity of 85MW of your SSBN that's clearly thermal power but that amounts to sh!t if the efficiency don't play up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom