What's new

India test fires Pirthvi II Missile amidst tensions with Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thread with a doctored title to suit the imagination of the poster !

How much would it have hurt, had they postponed the test of a 'Pakistan specific BM 'by a few weeks ?

How much would it have hurt, had they postponed the test of a 'Pakistan specific BM 'by a few weeks ?

True, it would have been sensible, if India wouldn't have done this test now. But we are expert in trolling nowadays!!

Research organizations does not work whats happening on LoC.

They were planned well in advance and there is a huge cost to delay such tests.

Event they might have informed Pakistan even before the LoC incident since it is a Ballistic missile.

Research organizations does not work whats happening on LoC.

They were planned well in advance and there is a huge cost to delay such tests.

Event they might have informed Pakistan even before the LoC incident since it is a Ballistic missile.

Lets not kid ourselves.

Look at it this way - such ' escalations' have gone on for 60 + years & will go on for another 60 +.

Why should the schedule of evaluation be disrupted ?

Look at it this way - such ' escalations' have gone on for 60 + years & will go on for another 60 +.

Why should the schedule of evaluation be disrupted ?

One would hope that the men behind the trigger would have matured up by now. I would have been equally critical if this test had been carried out by SPD from Rawalpindi.

If I am not wrong there is a mechanism between India & Pakistan to reveal the BM testing date?

One would hope that the men behind the trigger would have matured up by now. I would have been equally critical if this test had been carried out by SPD from Rawalpindi.

Naah.

Political stupidity will go forever. Let the scientists do their job.

If I am not wrong there is a mechanism between India & Pakistan to reveal the BM testing date?

They inform each other well in advance so that the other side will understand it is just a testing, not a hostile missile launch.

Yes there is, however they can be changed according to the political climate of the region. I personally think, further escalations need to be avoided.

As long as they didn't shot it Pakistan's way, such test shooting of nuclear capable missile should not be of Pakistan's concern!! God knows why they are getting so itchy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom