What's new

India stands totally exposed on issue of terror financing in Pakistan: FO

There is no disease here...better introspect on this and you would know....rest when it comes to lies then anything coming from this side and vice-versa sounds like a lie...so feeling is mutual there...

The disease is chronic in India. We don't shut up each other with "what about the jawan" crap.

The disease is chronic in India. We don't shut up each other with "what about the jawan" crap.
Well in Pakistan it has past even the chronic stage...1 PA soldier = 10 IA soldier was not a making of our side...no??

This 1PA= 10 IA is a crap that is fed to you by your country. I never heard it and we are not boot lickers like you nation.
Yeah you guys are worse than boot lickers....don't have words for one's who simply re-writes their own history...and then look the other way pretending and shouting....!!

Yeah you guys are worse than boot lickers....don't have words for one's who simply re-writes their own history...and then look the other way pretending and shouting....!!
really you guys dont even teach your kids in school that china forcefully took aksai chin from india in 61

really you guys dont even teach your kids in school that china forcefully took aksai chin from india in 61
?? What??? Man...i don't know where you people come from...i wonder why to speak on matters that you don't even have zilch knowledge??? Can it be just hate?? Can hate be this great that rational thinking go down the gutter??

Anyways unlike our neighbors we don't teach kids one after another excuse...Kids are taught how China defeated us fair and square...In fact, unfortunately, we went overboard in ensuring that we learn from our mistakes and some of the silver linings were not given its due importance... ! !

Last edited:
There is no disease here...better introspect on this and you would know....rest when it comes to lies then anything coming from this side and vice-versa sounds like a lie...so feeling is mutual there...

Man...this is what all i am trying to say....there should be no connection b/w missing Col and Yadav sentence....i dont think this is the message atleast i am getting on this thread...anyways i believe....Yadav case is going to boomerang on Pakistan....because even if he is a spy...then he is not going to be the last spy from India in Pakistan and vice-versa....and if he is not a spy(which is what we believe) then expect more Col(from both sides) to disappear....this spy business and their treatments is reciprocal...
Obviously it is reciprocal. There is no doubt in it. My only point which you don't seem to understand is that we've in our captivity a few more RAW agents which got arrested based on the direction of Yadav. When you say Yadav is innocent, that's what you and India believe that's where I disagree with you. Rest, it seems as if we're on the same page.

Worst or not. We have far more freedom and nobody shuts every other individual's mouth with "what about the jawan" thingy.

Obviously it is reciprocal. There is no doubt in it. My only point which you don't seem to understand is that we've in our captivity a few more RAW agents which got arrested based on the direction of Yadav. When you say Yadav is innocent, that's what you and India believe that's where I disagree with you. Rest, it seems as if we're on the same page.
Sure...we both have very different POV's on the matter...and that is expected....as long as people on both sides ensure that individuals like Yadav do get their fair share of all the opportunities available to represent their case and prove innocence...it is game...and i strongly believe common people have that power...and justice will prevail....It is a fact that it was the efforts of people of Pakistan that Sarabjit lived so long(though finally hate caught up with him)

On a general note ....No matter how much hatred you see here on PDF...no matter how much hatred you see on LOC, IB, b/w establishments ever wonder why still an ordinary Pakistan and India can still see eye to eye??

Worst or not. We have far more freedom and nobody shuts every other individual's mouth with "what about the jawan" thingy.
Look...i honestly find it silly when someone says ...we have more freedom here than you guys.....Fact is that you have no idea about how things shape up here and i have no idea about how things are there..we live on mere media reports and as said earlier in some other posts...media concentrate on negative news....you have every right to live in perceptions...i chose to ignore them....and frankly more than 95% of population on both sides don't give two hoots about it....

Sure...we both have very different POV's on the matter...and that is expected....as long as people on both sides ensure that individuals like Yadav do get their fair share of all the opportunities available to represent their case and prove innocence...it is game...and i strongly believe common people have that power...and justice will prevail....It is a fact that it was the efforts of people of Pakistan that Sarabjit lived so long(though finally hate caught up with him)
On a general note ....No matter how much hatred you see here on PDF...no matter how much hatred you see on LOC, IB, b/w establishments ever wonder why still an ordinary Pakistan and India can still see eye to eye??
It all about who you meet with. If you'll end up meeting with an uneducated religious fanatic, obviously his reaction would be different than the one who is educated. We would never hang someone who is innocent. Not all Indians are our enemy as long as they don't cause our country any harm. We don't consider non-muslims be it Hindus, Sikhs, Christians or even Jews, our enemy until they don't pose any threat or disrespect towards our religion and country. Though we're careful in our relations with non-muslims.
Pakistanis have nothing personal against Yadav. We trust our intelligence agencies specially ISI. They can never hang an innocent. Its just impossible no matter how hard it is for you to absorb but this is a reality. I can expect such a mistake from our police but not from Army/ISI

It all about who you meet with. If you'll end up meeting with an uneducated religious fanatic, obviously his reaction would be different than the one who is educated. We would never hang someone who is innocent. Not all Indians are our enemy as long as they don't cause our country any harm. We don't consider non-muslims be it Hindus, Sikhs, Christians or even Jews, our enemy until they don't pose any threat or disrespect towards our religion and country. Though we're careful in our relations with non-muslims.
Pakistanis have nothing personal against Yadav. We trust our intelligence agencies specially ISI. They can never hang an innocent. Its just impossible no matter how hard it is for you to absorb but this is a reality. I can expect such a mistake from our police but not from Army/ISI

See this bold part is the big mistake that i personally find very annoying...

...Let me ask...who is Yadav as per you...Isn't him a RAW agent operating in Pakistan to cause harm to Pakistani's...?? So there aren't you accusing our intelligence agencies plotting plans to kill/harm innocent Pakistani citizens?? Don't Pakistani's questions IA operations in Kashmir and call us oppressor(far more bad words than i am comfortable using them)? Killing innocent Kashmiri's.....So the narrative them becomes .....Indian intelligence Agencies as well as Indian Army is involved in killing/oppressing innocents however there is no way ISI/PA can do such a thing...no?? Now I understand that our views on this subject are poles apart...however no one in his/her right mind can deny human rights violations...be it kashmir or be it FATA...

Please understand intelligence agencies/security forces also consists of human beings and bad apples are everywhere...that is the prime reason no one should be above scrutiny.....No body knows how many people have been hanged by PA on its fight against terrorists(or atleast this is what i believe)....it is for People of Pakistan to decide/ask for transparency(if there is none/need to improve)....

For records - Most of the PDF members are educated folks...and check the venom that we have for each others...so please correct yourself on that front as well...

For records - Most of the PDF members are educated folks...and check the venom that we have for each others...so please correct yourself on that front as well...
PDF members do attack each aggressively. I agree to that part. However, in my previous post, I had mentioned, as long as you don;t disrespect our religion and our country we don't get into any brawl. There won;t be any aggressive or heated exchange of comments/posts.
I'm not saying who start it. Lets focus on the bottom line. If I disrespect your religion and country, you'll be offended and vice versa. We can't impose our point of view on each other. You said something, I told you where I agree with you and I also told you where I disagree. I haven't imposed anything. I haven't tried to sound more educated or well-versed with international affairs than you. Give respect, get respect and that's end of it.
So, I'm correct on what I had said in my previous post.

Rejecting New Delhi’s brouhaha over the death sentencing of an Indian spy, Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said on Saturday that India stands totally exposed on the issue of terror financing and perpetrating subversive acts in Pakistan.

A Pakistani military court has recently sentenced Kulbushan Jadhav – an Indian national– to death on charges of espionage.

Aziz shares charge sheet against Jadhav

Talking to Radio Pakistan on Saturday, Zakaria said that India was perpetrating subversive acts of terrorism in Pakistan in spite of deceptively denouncing it on the global front.

“India has been blowing the trumpet on the issue of terrorism since long but the fact is that the country’s intelligence agency itself is involved in terrorism,” he stressed.

Jadhav was an agent of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the primary foreign intelligence agency of India, and a serving officer of the Indian Navy, said the FO spokesperson.

“The [RAW] agent has been awarded death sentence after a due judicial process,” he restated.

Meanwhile, the Indian government has decided to put on hold all bilateral exchanges with Pakistan in reaction to Jadhav death sentence.

The Times of India (TOI) has reported that India on Friday called off talks between the two neighbouring countries on maritime security which was scheduled to be held on April 17.

India calls off ‘maritime security meeting’ with Pakistan

On Friday, Pakistan put up a strong defence for Jadhav’s death sentence, revealing for the first time the full charge sheet as well as a timeline of the proceedings against him.

Prime Minister’s Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz strongly rebutted Indian allegations that Jadhav was not a spy and that due process of law was not followed in his trial.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/138453...y-exposed-issue-terror-financing-pakistan-fo/
India been exposed many time , but what one can do when @ home people are for sale and sell national interest for personal financial gain or power.

Please understand intelligence agencies/security forces also consists of human beings and bad apples are everywhere...that is the prime reason no one should be above scrutiny.....No body knows how many people have been hanged by PA on its fight against terrorists(or atleast this is what i believe)....it is for People of Pakistan to decide/ask for transparency(if there is none/need to improve)....
I agree, they all are human. However, there are so many security protocols/checks on the intelligence personnel that they can't kick dirt in the eyes of seniors. They're extensively scrutinize on each and every matter. If you think they aren't you might need to check your intelligence agencies. I'm sure they'll have the same parameters on scrutiny. Who shall so ever has been hanged, would have been, justly. I insist, our police is pron to mistakes however, ISI has a class of its own. That's why it is respected and a force to reckon. You can disagree as you can't appreciate your enemy country's intelligence agency, again its also vice versa so I understand.

...Let me ask...who is Yadav as per you...Isn't him a RAW agent operating in Pakistan to cause harm to Pakistani's...?? So there aren't you accusing our intelligence agencies plotting plans to kill/harm innocent Pakistani citizens?? Don't Pakistani's questions IA operations in Kashmir and call us oppressor(far more bad words than i am comfortable using them)? Killing innocent Kashmiri's.....So the narrative them becomes .....Indian intelligence Agencies as well as Indian Army is involved in killing/oppressing innocents however there is no way ISI/PA can do such a thing...no?? Now I understand that our views on this subject are poles apart...however no one in his/her right mind can deny human rights violations...be it kashmir or be it FATA.
Comparing Kashmir and FATA or Kashmir and Baluchistan is incorrect and injustice. Globally, it is accepted that Kashmir is a disputed region. UN has its own resolution. Lets not get in to that why that resolution hasn't been implemented. My point is Kashmir is a disputed region among Pakistan and India. However, FATA, Baluchistan or any other province is not a disputed region. It comes under the law of Pakistan.
There are a few sold out Pakistani who are getting funding from India, Iran and Afghanistan (India and US) to launch insurgent movements. How you treat culprits involved in insurgencies within India? Have we ever questioned that? It's your internal matter. Similarly, whatever happens within premises of Pakistan is our internal matter and we can punish such elements. When you talk about our internal matters for point scoring then we''ll return you the favor :)

Last edited:
I agree, they all are human. However, there are so many security protocols/checks on the intelligence personnel that they can't kick dirt in the eyes of seniors. They're extensively scrutinize on each and every matter. If you think they aren't you might need to check your intelligence agencies. I'm sure they'll have the same parameters on scrutiny. Who shall so ever has been hanged, would have been, justly. I insist, our police is pron to mistakes however, ISI has a class of its own. That's why it is respected and a force to reckon. You can disagree as you can't appreciate your enemy country's intelligence agency, again its also vice versa so I understand.
It is not a matter of enemy country or not...the point is simple - no one should be above scrutiny...I am not questioning the professionalism of any force...however just thinking that a force is professional and that's why above scrutiny is wrong...i believe you also agree and that's why claiming that they are extensively scrutinized...anyways human rights violation is also a reality irrespective of how much we praise our own forces...and how much professional they are...

Comparing Kashmir and FATA or Kashmir and Baluchistan is incorrect and injustice. Globally, it is accepted that Kashmir is a disputed region. UN has its own resolution. Lets not get in to that why that resolution hasn't been implemented. My point is Kashmir is a disputed region among Pakistan and India. However, FATA, Baluchistan or any other province is not a disputed region. It comes under the law of Pakistan.

Your point above would have had merit had we been trying to compare the legal status of these regions..no?? What we are trying to compare is the alleged human rights violations...they are the same irrespective of your location....no?

There are a few sold out Pakistani who are getting funding from India, Iran and Afghanistan (India and US) to launch insurgent movements. How you treat culprits involved in insurgencies within India? Have we ever questioned that? It's your internal matter. Similarly, whatever happens within premises of Pakistan is our internal matter and we can punish such elements. When you talk about our internal matters for point scoring then we''ll return you the favor :)
What?? What did i just read there?? Culprits involved in insurgencies are caught and booked under relevant charges...and then law takes it's own course.....may be my knowledge in this subject is limited however i don't think in India enemy spy's/insurgents are treated in some special non transparent courts...this is the least expected from civilized worlds...no??

Here is one such example....this is the person, citizen of an enemy state, caught,live, gunning down innocents.....

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Ajmal-Kasab-trial-–-Timeline/article12515678.ece

Back
Top Bottom