What's new

India stands totally exposed on issue of terror financing in Pakistan: FO

Well if you believe the bold part then stop tom tom'ng ISI and army and relate the incident with alleged missing Army personnel from Nepal... no??
Whatever has happened to that missing Lt. Col, ISI knows about it. During our discussion I haven't commented that he is with Indian RAW for sure. All I said is that there is a great possibility that he was trapped to swap Yadav. Now as far as Yadav is concerned, he was captured quite a long ago. Court took its time to announce the verdict. That's it.

When pakistan says anything about terrorism its hilarious, gotta give em that. This is the same country where when a terrorist organisation is banned they can print funraising ads in their largest selling newspapers.

A joke telling a joke is a joke.
And AN India where the Gujarat MAssacre becomes PM is well known undeniable fact. Tells lot about cow and other bans too

And AN India where the Gujarat MAssacre becomes PM is well known undeniable fact. Tells lot about cow and other bans too

Gujrat riots was a law and order event. The event became PM? Cryptic. And cows have been banned in india? Weird.

Provide proof that he stood by and smiled just the way i can provide proof of terror org ads in nawa i waqt.

P.s. Your verbal diarrohea is not proof.
lots of prove go google it to yourself, your butcher modi is saying that " Muslim in India is to be butchered" you should stop terrorism in Kashmir and in Pakistan through Afghanistan, you are the biggest terrorist nation on the planet Earth:enjoy:

lots of prove go google it to yourself, your butcher modi is saying that " Muslim in India is to be butchered" you should stop terrorism in Kashmir and in Pakistan through Afghanistan, you are the biggest terrorist nation on the planet Earth:enjoy:

Already clarified, your verbal diarrohea is not proof. Also try to be coherent. Already religious people have an image issue.

I think you won the argument by pak standards. You mentioned modi, used red color, used abuse and inane smilies. Congratulations.
you should stop sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan and you should also stop terrorism in Kashmir, your are biggest terrorist nation on the face of Planet Earth:enjoy:

The point is not meaningless...however in the quest to somehow how ISI/Army are some god send people everything will look meaningless...yes sure...lets not drag this one!!

Nobody thinks ISI or PA to be god send. This is a disease prevailing in India. But that doesn't mean we would accept in the lies that you guys believe in India.

Nobody thinks ISI or PA to be god send. This is a disease prevailing in India. But that doesn't mean we would accept in the lies that you guys believe in India.
There is no disease here...better introspect on this and you would know....rest when it comes to lies then anything coming from this side and vice-versa sounds like a lie...so feeling is mutual there...

Whatever has happened to that missing Lt. Col, ISI knows about it. During our discussion I haven't commented that he is with Indian RAW for sure. All I said is that there is a great possibility that he was trapped to swap Yadav. Now as far as Yadav is concerned, he was captured quite a long ago. Court took its time to announce the verdict. That's it.
Man...this is what all i am trying to say....there should be no connection b/w missing Col and Yadav sentence....i dont think this is the message atleast i am getting on this thread...anyways i believe....Yadav case is going to boomerang on Pakistan....because even if he is a spy...then he is not going to be the last spy from India in Pakistan and vice-versa....and if he is not a spy(which is what we believe) then expect more Col(from both sides) to disappear....this spy business and their treatments is reciprocal...

Back
Top Bottom