What's new

India stands totally exposed on issue of terror financing in Pakistan: FO

I'll have to question your comprehension Sir. Don't mind, I've been telling you one simple think yet you fail to understand. I'll try to make it more clear. You were having argument with a guy. During that he had you speechless with his posts. In reaction you call him silly. All I said is that when you're speechless during an argument, attribute it to your ignorance and lack of knowledge, instead of calling that person silly. That is it, I'm trying to tell you. I agree I've wasted much time to explain you this tiny thing so I won't bother if you still don't understand :)

You have to realize something, indians are just empty vessels. All they do is make noise.

It was pretty great OP by RAW to pay back Pakistan in the same coin for abducting our retired navy commander.

In reality India does not do that kind of stuff. And certainly not interested in any 'payback' for the stupid things Pakistani agencies do to divert the attention of their public away from their failures.

But it is a good and merciful retort to the cyber warriors here!

We have military courts. Kangaroo or not. We have complete trust in them. All I am saying is that RAW's petty attempt to blackmail Pakistan by abducting a retired colonel didn't manage to budge Pakistan or move it away from death sentence of Jadhaw.

You guys are poor at logic and IQ. That is why you couldn't comprehend my post.
Usually one who boast about better IQ is the one suffering from it...check your post again...may be this time you can crack it...Irrespective of type of court(if it is one) is supposed to be oblivious to all external incidents...Only butcher houses go for tit for tat...

Usually one who boast about better IQ is the one suffering from it...check your post again...may be this time you can crack it...Irrespective of type of court(if it is one) is supposed to be oblivious to all external incidents...Only butcher houses go for tit for tat...

Again. I know what wrote and it is you who misinterpreted it. I explained it to you. Now no need to keep dragging the same meaningless point.

Probably, you're unable to understand his point of view. Let me reiterate what he has said. Yadav has been found guilty on all charges against him. Upon his directions, many RAW agents have been captured (serving Indian Army personnel).
He was to be hanged, that's no doubt but Pakistan hastened to announce the death sentence because if Lt.Col Habib. We're pretty sure he has been setup by RAW which is understandable as they've been badly out-maneuvered by ISI. Let me know if there is anything you don't understand. I'll rephrase the whole post.
May be you guys are totally oblivious to how courts function or how are they supposed to?? Courts ruling has(or should have) no influence to any external events....you can't hastened a court decision...let me know if you want me to rephrase this one...

In reality India does not do that kind of stuff. And certainly not interested in any 'payback' for the stupid things Pakistani agencies do to divert the attention of their public away from their failures.

How do you know? Are you some Joint Director in RAW? You are other cyber warrior who is blind about how military works. KBY was caught red handed, you cannot refute on any forum that your agency does not do such stuff.

Again. I know what wrote and it is you who misinterpreted it. I explained it to you. Now no need to keep dragging the same meaningless point.
The point is not meaningless...however in the quest to somehow how ISI/Army are some god send people everything will look meaningless...yes sure...lets not drag this one!!

When pakistan says anything about terrorism its hilarious, gotta give em that. This is the same country where when a terrorist organisation is banned they can print funraising ads in their largest selling newspapers.

A joke telling a joke is a joke.

May be you guys are totally oblivious to how courts function or how are they supposed to?? Courts ruling has(or should have) no influence to any external events....you can't hastened a court decision...let me know if you want me to rephrase this one...
Yadav was found guilty on all charges against him. Court took its due time to announce the verdict on him. You're just beating round the bush. Nothing more, nothing less.

You have to realize something, indians are just empty vessels. All they do is make noise.

According to your FO we have killed tens of thousands of pakistanis and dismembered your country. I know you dont take your FO seriously, we neither.

Yadav was found guilty on all charges against him. Court took its due time to announce the verdict on him. You're just beating round the bush. Nothing more, nothing less.
Well if you believe the bold part then stop tom tom'ng ISI and army and relate the incident with alleged missing Army personnel from Nepal... no??

And you are not that cyber warrior:lol::rofl::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::kiss3::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom