What's new

India stands totally exposed on issue of terror financing in Pakistan: FO

You mean to say isi picked him up to send a message that they will kill him..
The msg from raw is you pick up our guy,we will pick yours.you kill our man we kill yours the same way.

You are dumb like always. ISI and Pakistan announced death sentence after Col Habib was kidnapped by RAW. Still didn't get the message by ISI and Pakistan? Blame your poor intellect and IQ for that.

which is why you sound silly

Oh really. Calling your bluff is stupid according to you guys? :lol:

Finally FO spelled India... looks like some bamboo is being pushed up till their brains.

No one really cares in the world what Pakistan is saying lol

Every nation is keeping their mouth quiet when Pakistan tries to accuse India

It is true they are exposed & they get exposed every single day. But what have you done at International level against India? Ganjas lips are seal shut & he considers it haram if he takes Indias name at international level, this swine has not ever spoken against Indian financed terrorism against Pakistan & Jadav at all. If he is not doing it, he has stopped his party members as well from speaking against India openly & specially on Jadav issue.

If you want to talk some where do it on international level with guns blazing.

Pakistan has very limited options vis - a - vis India. And India would not take serious things coming from Pakistan. So it is like blowing a trumpet before a deaf man.

Rejecting New Delhi’s brouhaha over the death sentencing of an Indian spy, Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said on Saturday that India stands totally exposed on the issue of terror financing and perpetrating subversive acts in Pakistan.

A Pakistani military court has recently sentenced Kulbushan Jadhav – an Indian national– to death on charges of espionage.

Aziz shares charge sheet against Jadhav

Talking to Radio Pakistan on Saturday, Zakaria said that India was perpetrating subversive acts of terrorism in Pakistan in spite of deceptively denouncing it on the global front.

“India has been blowing the trumpet on the issue of terrorism since long but the fact is that the country’s intelligence agency itself is involved in terrorism,” he stressed.

Jadhav was an agent of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the primary foreign intelligence agency of India, and a serving officer of the Indian Navy, said the FO spokesperson.

“The [RAW] agent has been awarded death sentence after a due judicial process,” he restated.

Meanwhile, the Indian government has decided to put on hold all bilateral exchanges with Pakistan in reaction to Jadhav death sentence.

The Times of India (TOI) has reported that India on Friday called off talks between the two neighbouring countries on maritime security which was scheduled to be held on April 17.

India calls off ‘maritime security meeting’ with Pakistan

On Friday, Pakistan put up a strong defence for Jadhav’s death sentence, revealing for the first time the full charge sheet as well as a timeline of the proceedings against him.

Prime Minister’s Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz strongly rebutted Indian allegations that Jadhav was not a spy and that due process of law was not followed in his trial.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/138453...y-exposed-issue-terror-financing-pakistan-fo/
Bored... this gets repeated every 2 days... We will wait and watch till the time the world starts believing what Pakistani Foreign Office has to say about India....

You are dumb like always. ISI and Pakistan announced death sentence after Col Habib was kidnapped by RAW. Still didn't get the message by ISI and Pakistan? Blame your poor intellect and IQ for that.
This is actually the dumbest thing i have heard so far on this issue...so you are saying that RAW kidnapped someone from Nepal(an allegation) and in response you guys gave Jadhav death sentence?? So your court works in that fashion?? Are there really kangaroo courts functioning there??

no, when a guy is being silly it is best to know it as such and stop wasting time
How do you get to know that the guy is being silly? Is it when you're speechless in defending your stance/point of view? This forum is to have discussions not to look down upon others. My point of view can be different than your's. It doesn't make me or you silly. We got to have manners when we're talking. That's what I would like to say. Otherwise, what's the point of having discussion when you can't tolerate other's point of view?

This is actually the dumbest thing i have heard so far on this issue...so you are saying that RAW kidnapped someone from Nepal(an allegation) and in response you guys gave Jadhav death sentence?? So your court works in that fashion?? Are there really kangaroo courts functioning there??
Probably, you're unable to understand his point of view. Let me reiterate what he has said. Yadav has been found guilty on all charges against him. Upon his directions, many RAW agents have been captured (serving Indian Army personnel).
He was to be hanged, that's no doubt but Pakistan hastened to announce the death sentence because if Lt.Col Habib. We're pretty sure he has been setup by RAW which is understandable as they've been badly out-maneuvered by ISI. Let me know if there is anything you don't understand. I'll rephrase the whole post.

We have military courts. Kangaroo or not. We have complete trust in them. All I am saying is that RAW's petty attempt to blackmail Pakistan by abducting a retired colonel didn't manage to budge Pakistan or move it away from death sentence of Jadhaw.

You guys are poor at logic and IQ. That is why you couldn't comprehend my post.

you got hung up on the silly part and missed the waste of time part.
It's not like that. I felt I should tell you that educated people don't talk like that when having a discussion. If you've made a valid point and I'm speechless, I shouldn't call you silly. End of the story.

good for you. reaction to silly is not speechlessness but just a gentle dismissal will do. Hence silly.
I'll have to question your comprehension Sir. Don't mind, I've been telling you one simple think yet you fail to understand. I'll try to make it more clear. You were having argument with a guy. During that he had you speechless with his posts. In reaction you call him silly. All I said is that when you're speechless during an argument, attribute it to your ignorance and lack of knowledge, instead of calling that person silly. That is it, I'm trying to tell you. I agree I've wasted much time to explain you this tiny thing so I won't bother if you still don't understand :)

Back
Top Bottom