What's new

India set to Acquire 100 Avenger Armed Aerial Drones from the US

For time beinng Drone is usless thing against openents like Pakistan, forget about China. IAF wasting its fund on useless thing,better utilize this money for rafale.

If they have Indian citizenship, yes. We aren't pakistan our army isn't going to drop bombs against our own citizens on our own land.

:lol::lol: If we can pump a bullet in @sses of terrorist I can see why can't we use drone. There is a very small chance that these drones would be used across LOC, so do you believe we are arming our drones and buying new armed drones in a big way to use them as show pieces. Anything that reduces the risk on lives of our soldiers should be done, including bombing the hell out of terrorists who are 'our citizen' using drones

Following your logic, if we can pump bullets into terrorist I can't see why we can't use nukes on them.

Read again slowly what you have written, take a deep breath, go back to your school and ask for a refund :lol::lol:

Its not about copy or not. It just that India industrial level is too weak. Even you give them a F-22 on hand. They still cant make 90% of the parts. Even you have the most brilliant design but a weak industries. The brilliant design will always remain a paper dream.

I'm afraid the man's right.

http://scroll.in/article/804555/50-...t-the-indian-air-force-to-bomb-its-own-people
Stop bringing in Pakistan in every thread of yours get rid of this obsession you've and oh btw PAF bombed foreign funded terrorists.
@Areesh
@Zibago

went back to years!! hahaha...

Forget own, US killed thousands of Pakistanis while you Army was taking military aid from US.

Predator wasnt named Beast of Peshawar for nothing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Pakistan

went back to years!! hahaha...

Forget own, US killed thousands of Pakistanis while you Army was taking military aid from US.

Predator wasnt named Beast of Peshawar for nothing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Pakistan
I'm not here to derail this thread your own fellow country men dragged my country into this and i just gave a reply to it if you wanna talk about US drone strikes than go open another thread.

PAF bombed foreign funded terrorists.

Foreign funded or not, it doesn't change the fact you are bombing your own citizens in your own country.

And your link from 50 years ago shows how rare and looked down upon it is by nearly every country in the world to bomb their own citizens.

Foreign funded or not, it doesn't change the fact you are bombing your own citizens in your own country.
No we aren't they've declared a war on us and have killed our citizens targeted our army our police etc so no we're not bombing Pakistanis we're bombing enemies/terrorists. Where as you in the past did bombed your own citizens in your own country.

Armed drones will be a blessing for counter insurgency operations, it will be a big boost, terrorist/naxals won't be even safe in jungles and mountains and interiors

We are not failed nation, we should not bomb our own ppl... Drones must be use for spying Naxals not killing them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom