What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure now blame Govt. I can guarantee you here and now, even if your Govt allows military to act, this 'fearless and capable' military is going to find another scapegoat for their cowardice. Blood in your Indian veins can show anger and courage only on keyboard no where else. I am curious, is there a cap to the overflowing ego in Indians?

Still waiting for a reasonable discussion.

Its a fact that Indian politicians always has been instrumental in not giving the forces a free run, Pakistan occupied Kashmir would have been part of India if Nehru did not go to UN.

I'm being reasonable but your claims of our military hardware being for display prodded me to ask why PA hasn't attacked us yet. Understand the context son :)

And here i thought posters here have matured enough to distinguish between crying & reasoning .
Its routine opportunistic statements to bring Pakistan in bad light. Its part of Indian strategy to alienate Pakistan.

AQ Khan proliferated it to Libya and Iran as well apart from NK.

he privately booked PAF C130's to carry centrifuge equipment and missile kits to and fro Pakistan and NK.

Brother, these are nightmares only. This sort of hallucinations you can read every where. You know, USA was 100% sure and had a million page evidence report that Iraq was going to possess lethal weapon. USA invaded Iraq and dig up deep in the cities and human bodies as it could. But could not find any thing to show to the world as proof. This is the same case with Pakistan. If USA has really this much evidence you are telling it would literately invade Pakistan in no time. I am happy if you can share any logic.

Without Pakistans assistance it wasnt quite possible for NK to build let alone testing the nuclear armaments in such a short span of time .
There are hundreds of news article available in the net which suggests that Pakistan has recently played a massive role

For Rapes, yeah. But now India is getting famous for Nationwide Protest by people all over India. World saw how swiftly India rose against this crime and South Africa which has more Rapes per capita than India is inspired by Indian Protest.

Entire western media is discussing it.

US media is saying that for Rape case, Indian protest resulted in various changes within few months but the Shooting in US school hasn't resulted in any change in Policies even after Protest.

Pakistan can't do such protest and push Govt. to take immediate actions.

So yeah, we were bashed over Rape incident but we learned from it and rose against it. As a Nation.

Even in your protests against r@pe women get molested. So nothing has changed in your country. While in Pakistan we have forced a military dictator to resign and forced the present president to restore our judiciary. All those protests are just dramaibazi of your frustrated youth.

Reactions: EAK
Its a fact that Indian politicians always has been instrumental in not giving the forces a free run, Pakistan occupied Kashmir would have been part of India if Nehru did not go to UN.

I'm being reasonable but your claims of our military hardware being for display prodded me to ask why PA hasn't attacked us yet. Understand the context son :)

Have this context imprinted in your brain, PA doesnt need to attack India not for ego but simply not having a reason plus being busy else where. Lets try to stay away from what would have happened if nehru didn't go to UN or Mardi gras, or if I had bought Iphone instead of Samsung and stay what has happened to date.

All I and the world knows from indian military leaders, "We very angry! We smash!" and no game. So its really an appropriate analysis for now that this hardware etc is for decoration.

Without Pakistans assistance it wasnt quite possible for NK to build let alone testing the nuclear armaments in such a short span of time .
There are hundreds of news article available in the net which suggests that Pakistan has recently played a massive role

Haan to bhai dia hai hum nai nukes. Kuch kar saktai ho to karlo.

Baikar ki dramaibazi lagaye hai tum bharation nai. Poora mulk hi drama hai. :angry:

Even in your protests against r@pe women get molested. So nothing has changed in your country. While in Pakistan we have forced a military dictator to resign and forced the present president to restore our judiciary. All those protests are just dramaibazi of your frustrated youth.
Revolution of Qadri, Protest against Drones, yeah we all see what protest does in Pakistan. :cheesy:

Its routine opportunistic statements to bring Pakistan in bad light. Its part of Indian strategy to alienate Pakistan.

I know that , what i don't understand is the behavior of some Indian members here , even after knowing everything , they still act as kids who have found a new way to bully the sick next door neighbor .

and Pakistan was alienated when we became nuclear power , it's nothing new to us , we have gotten used to it .

Revolution of Qadri, Protest against Drones, yeah we all see what protest does in Pakistan. :cheesy:

We have also seen what that Nanna Hazare has achieved till now.

lol............how old were you when yourmom dropped you on your head...............twice?
no one invites anyone for arms race.......... it only takes an idiot to come forward and lift his dhoti.........and that is how dick measuring contest starts..............if you don't understand don't bother, cause I understand that you won't understand.........lol indian einstein..........:hitwall:

so why blame India for starting the nuke race in Asia when ur taller flatter fighter friend China got nukes in first to begin with? u dont have to be Einstein to understand this truth :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom