What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
what moral grounds india has to protest DPRK's nuclear test, when india is the sole culprit to start nuclear race in the sub-continent.............................100 Chuhay kha kay billi chali haj ko...........indians are so ******* irritants.just like an acute case of piles:)

through id iot, apart from China, India north Korea n pakistan who else has nukes ? n what race u talking abt ? we dint invite u to race with us. We wer attacked by the superior chinese army during early sixties and later followed by few brutal skirmishes, India had to nullify the chinese nuke n army threat so we developed nukes and modernised our armed forces and now we dare to fight non nuclear wars with China ( our no first use policy should give u the insight of what im trying to make u unnerstan ) u were broken into two in 1971 and had no match for Indian armed forces (without nukes) so u too had to develop tech n finally became a nuke state. but ure the one who always wets pants when we talk abt cold start and start nuke blackmail :rofl: u guys still cannot match India conventionally and have an ACUTE syndrome of fear that India will engulf pakistan if it has no nukes.
pakistans nuke proliferation records are not clean when it comes to north Korea
u both are siamese twins.

Jusssht imagine!!!

through id iot, apart from China, India north Korea n pakistan who else has nukes ? n what race u talking abt ? we dint invite u to race with us. We wer attacked by the superior chinese army during early sixties and later followed by few brutal skirmishes, India had to nullify the chinese nuke n army threat so we developed nukes and modernised our armed forces and now we dare to fight non nuclear wars with China ( our no first use policy should give u the insight of what im trying to make u unnerstan ) u were broken into two in 1971 and had no match for Indian armed forces (without nukes) so u too had to develop tech n finally became a nuke state. but ure the one who always wets pants when we talk abt cold start and start nuke blackmail :rofl: u guys still cannot match India conventionally and have an ACUTE syndrome of fear that India will engulf pakistan if it has no nukes.

Jusssht imagine!!!

English please, we do not understand gobbledegock.

Yah, it is also clear that India was never so advanced in technology when it readily tested nuclear explosion in 1970's. So early when this technology was very rare, limited to just big powers. Logic says that India took (or rather they gave) this technology and it test its first explosion. Then they judged for many years the behaviour of India and gave more "facilitations" to have a few more nukes.

If ever Pakistan wanted to proliferate this technology it would have a far better choices than North Korea. It is part of regional or world strategy rather than a simple take and give relationship. Who ever says that it is a barter system trade of missiles and nukes between Pakistan and North Korea he is totally mistaken. Things are not so simple.

AQ Khan proliferated it to Libya and Iran as well apart from NK.

he privately booked PAF C130's to carry centrifuge equipment and missile kits to and fro Pakistan and NK.

"Then the indian woke up, his bed was wet - his face went crimson red, IT had happened again, oh the agony."

Believe what you want.... its obvious when you connect the dots... same thing had happened before Iraq invasion, same thing had happened before the invasion of Libya, the same thing is happening in Iran..... Of course.... asking you to make a relevant conversation is too much to ask...

NATO gunships killing Pak soldiers, US drones killing pak civilians...and your telling my bed is wet ? :woot:.....some one's in a lala land...

India is the most untrusted country in the world when it comes to banking on for such plans.

India can never be trusted by US for such kinda plan.

USA has signed Civil Nuclear Facility agreement with India. You know, it was consensus in the Indian public that USA was not going to take hold or steal India's nukes in pretext of tendering civil nuclear facility. It is because, all know within India that USA takes confidence in India and want to see India a future nuclear state.

Just imagine if USA wants to extend this facility to Pakistan. I am sure no one would support it. Because we know that USA has neither supplied this technology to we people and neither it would like to see it further developing. All Pakistani know that they are to develop it further by their own in the same fashion they develop it for the very first time.

You would see, now India will receive further "facilitations" from USA to further its nukes power in response to North Korea's recent development.

US-Pak relations have been always like that their CIA always spoiled the entire milk pot but at the end they ended trusting ONLY Pakistan.

This time too. But US can not trust India like that. simple as that

Yeah thats y they worked hard to get india to get help in civil nuclear technology and wanted to sell reactors to india.... If they dont trust india why would they do.... If they trust pak so much Y they havent helped you in it yet... and trying to block china from helping you in civil nuclear technology....

I guess we both have different meanings for the word "TRUST"

Having said that.... US trust the poeple who are in their interest.... India knows it too...

You were a waiter on that flight, have you got any pictures, sonny. ;)

I was in junior school then, you could have picked up some pics when you were a janitor on that flight though.

Its always fun to claim victory where you want, usual daydream of people with little intellect. Only political leadership that actually spoke 'harshly' was opposition to get votes. We all know what happens once they come to power.

In your previous post you were suggesting/ asking for action from PA and now you say they cannot threaten, you obviously are very confused & have no game plan what so ever.

P.S. From my understanding PA didn't threaten because it doesn't need to. How about a post with a real discussion and less ego inflation??

My post was clear, PA cannot threaten as they lack the capability. The Indian Generals can threaten but the decision to take action lies with the Govt only which lacks the balls, unlike Pakistan. :)

I personally don't think if India is still capable of extending its nuclear technology without the assistance of USA and Israel. I have sufficient to guess that if ever India had its indigenous nuclear technology it would have caused havoc with this technology to fulfil its mistaken ambitions to become big-brother in the region.

Believe what you want.... its obvious when you connect the dots... same thing had happened before Iraq invasion, same thing had happened before the invasion of Libya, the same thing is happening in Iran..... Of course.... asking you to make a relevant conversation is too much to ask...

NATO gunships killing Pak soldiers, US drones killing pak civilians...and your telling my bed is wet ? :woot:.....some one's in a lala land...

ure not wrong in a way. shaheed :D afridi's nik name is lala so it is lala's land of .

My post was clear, PA cannot threaten as they lack the capability. The Indian Generals can threaten but the decision to take action lies with the Govt only which lacks the balls, unlike Pakistan. :)

Sure now blame Govt. I can guarantee you here and now, even if your Govt allows military to act, this 'fearless and capable' military is going to find another scapegoat for their cowardice. Indian blood in your veins can show anger and courage only on keyboard no where else. I am curious, is there a cap to the overflowing ego in Indians?

Still waiting for a reasonable discussion.

lol............how old were you when yourmom dropped you on your head...............twice?
no one invites anyone for arms race.......... it only takes an idiot to come forward and lift his dhoti.........and that is how dick measuring contest starts..............if you don't understand don't bother, cause I understand that you won't understand.........lol indian einstein..........:hitwall:

Jusssht imagine!!!

And here i thought posters here have matured enough to distinguish between crying & reasoning .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom