What's new

India’s Tata to outsources to women in Saudi Arabia

Vast majority of Saudi men are lazy, arrogant and look down upon Indians so it will be foolish to employ them and next to impossible to make them work productively

I second that. In my experience, Saudi men are completely counterproductive as far as work is concerned, plus the majority of them aren't the brightest sparks on the planet, and unfortunately, incompetence runs in their blood. More power to Saudi women.

Are you jobless enough to want to work in a call center ? :)

Using Saudi women gives TCS the ability to support Arabic speaking clientele. At least, that's what I think.

May be that is the reason.

The saudi women getting the opportunity to work in TCS should try to get maximum benefit from it; I hope this trend continues and more and more saudi women get opportunity to work

:lol: This has nothing to do with responsible behavior of Tata's but more to do with practical business realities.

Vast majority of Saudi men are lazy, arrogant and look down upon Indians so it will be foolish to employ them and next to impossible to make them work productively.

Saudi women are more keen to have a job and become independent in an oppressive society so they are more willing to become professionals and less keen to rake controversial issues and create problems.

Besides the new law in Saudi Arabia makes it mandatory to hire saudi workers to do business there. It's a pure business move.

That's correct

I remember one pak member posting how, when he studied abroad, his saudi friend used to pay him in pounds to do his homework

Back
Top Bottom