What's new

India’s stealth lobbying against Holbrooke's brief

Look we all Know How some people would Love to See India disintegrate into a Million Pieces, and What they dont see it that its their country which broke a Muslim nation into Two! Yes I am talking about BD, Mr Munshi should think how wrong it was for BD to revolt like it did and Bring India in and Operate with the full support Of RAW and now suddenly RAW and India are the bad guys! No Mr Munshi, its the hate mongerers, be they Hindu Fanatics or Illogical Muslim Jihadists, they are the Bad Guys! Like I always say,Dont think Ill about others, Lest it befall you!

How about exercising the same rules in Baluchistan and Sind….assure you Pakistan will also not vanish.

Remember one thing neither will Pakistan become big nor will India become small….daydreaming…it’s your birth right.
Look we can never tell who will become big or Small! Its all fate. India is in an enviable position in the Global stage today because of our Hard Work. We shouldnt think Ill of others, lest it befall us!

Right Suresh,

Maybe that is why they enter our country in droves to beg ,borrow and steal.

You as an Indian dare to talk about "begging, borrowing or even stealing"?
Go to your room and look in the mirror, tell me what you see.

How about exercising the same rules in Baluchistan and Sind….assure you Pakistan will also not vanish.

Remember one thing neither will Pakistan become big nor will India become small….daydreaming…it’s your birth right.

Did I talk about India falling apart?
I believe you are a little emotional on this matter, take a chill pill.
Nothing is going to happen with your Incredible India.

Yes I believe people should let others think that India will break up any moment, In reality Nothing is gonna happen to Incredible India! Right on Jihad!

You as an Indian dare to talk about "begging, borrowing or even stealing"?
Go to your room and look in the mirror, tell me what you see.

AQ Khan is a Indian or Pakistani.....

Look we can never tell who will become big or Small! Its all fate. India is in an enviable position in the Global stage today because of our Hard Work. We shouldnt think Ill of others, lest it befall us!

Agree....point taken.

What I ment was no changes to any ones boundry..... India or Pakistan.

AQ Khan is a Indian or Pakistani.....

Useless one-liner.
Please refrain from doing that, this thread is about the Indian stealth lobby AGAIN working against any envoy or foreign matter which is offering its help on the issues between Pakistan and India.

God bless you.....& Pakistan.

Useless one-liner.
Please refrain from doing that, this thread is about the Indian stealth lobby AGAIN working against any envoy or foreign matter which is offering its help on the issues between Pakistan and India.

Truce...

tend to get bit emotional....after mumbai episode.

Truce...

tend to get bit emotional....after mumbai episode.
Yes, I understand, Tempers are high on both sides but This forum Might be a Pakistani Forum, but this is the most Impartial Forum on the net, and We should respect it to the Core!

Yes, I understand, Tempers are high on both sides but This forum Might be a Pakistani Forum, but this is the most Impartial Forum on the net, and We should respect it to the Core!

Yeah right...

No two ways on that.

I did not say anything about the disintegration of India.

It seems that India would prefer terrorism than a real solution to the problems affecting South Asia. The first of the problem I mentioned are Kashmir, Seven Sisters and Punjab (and maybe Sikkim) and the second problem is Indian interference in neighboring countries. If these can be solved than South Asia would be safer and prosperous place to live.

I did not say anything about the disintegration of India.

It seems that India would prefer terrorism than a real solution to the problems affecting South Asia. The first of the problem I mentioned are Kashmir, Seven Sisters and Punjab (and maybe Sikkim) and the second problem is Indian interference in neighboring countries. If these can be solved than South Asia would be safer and prosperous place to live.

Dada all that I am trying to say is terrorism should not be a bargain tool for any one against any country. Moreover Independence is not the solution to regions that have a different point of view. At this rate there will be demand for new countries from groups within all countries. Is that acceptable or viable.

If these separatist movements are not aided and abetted from our friendly neighbors we could have settled the issue with the local guys. In this regard I agree with you other countries must stop interference in India's internal affairs.

A Bangladeshi citizen blaming India for internal interference is like a child disowning his mother. Agreed mother can be careless and bad but mother is a mother. Pakistanis are upset with us for this .....Understand they have reasons but you guys:frown:

Back
Top Bottom