What's new

India’s Sethu Project Disastrous: Sri Lanka

I have heard that project is over 100 years old but still processing, it will take another 50-60 to complete that..(If Indians do that)
Most surprising thing to me why there isn't a major port in south of india which can challenge Colombo port.

:what: ?????

Chennai Port annual cargo tonnage: +60 Mio.

Colombo Port annual cargo tonnage: 30 Mio.

I agree with Lanka on this one :tup:

:what: ?????

Chennai Port annual cargo tonnage: +60 Mio.

Colombo Port annual cargo tonnage: 30 Mio.

Why did you put a Pin in his Balloon ?? . You are bullying my little Skyline :P

i believe 3 south indian ports are better as shown in above pic. this is inspite of the fact that you guys get buttloads of cash from other countries (including india). then there is the Mumbai port, whose only competitor in south asia is singapore

lol dude, Singapore port is #2 busiest port in the world. Mumbai port is #30 and Colombo is #32.

Colombo handles around 30 million tonnage of cargo, 2 ports of Mumbai together handle 120 million almost, chennai handles around 60. Not sure from where the Sri Lankan getting his stats.

lol Chennai is no match to Colombo
here is the TOP 50 WORLD CONTAINER PORTS, India has only one port (port Mumbai)

Top 50 World Container Ports | World Shipping Council

there's difference between container Tues and cargo tonnage and Mumbai has two equally busy ports. jnpc being the newest.

Colombo handles around 30 million tonnage of cargo, 2 ports of Mumbai together handle 120 million almost, chennai handles around 60. Not sure from where the Sri Lankan getting his stats.

I have provide the link above. Can you mention the source for your stats?

World's Top 50 ports

f6DqTbT.jpg

PMqCjD1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world's_busiest_container_ports

I asked my team to ask about Ram sethu to pleiadians as am against evil congress.... What answer i got made me in favor of breaking ram sethu. The answer i got was ram sethu was built to end evil shri lankans. Ram got success destroying evil ravan.... Ram sethu was built to benefit india. Now ram sethu should be demolished because thats what situation wants.... Breaking ram sethu will circle evil tiny shri lanka. It will benefit india....

Back
Top Bottom