What's new

India’s Indigenous Engine-making Programme Kaveri to be Revived

You forgot one important thing.

the same dog and cat meat eating habits.

we can understand the mind games played by fake poster boys and the 50 CENT ARMY from China.

LOL,How do you think it does not matter to me.Do you think we really like India? You can go to Japan to see.
Indians in Japan to engage in menial work.
Almost forgot, you do not speak Japanese.
かわいいインドの神油、
BVvTerWCMAAC6BY.jpg

Upper left corner of India, the British slave

You forgot one important thing.

the same dog and cat meat eating habits.

we can understand the mind games played by fake poster boys and the 50 CENT ARMY from China.

I think your knowlege about China is very limited. After only 90 posts you start to spread rumors.:tdown:

You're a Chinese guy aren't you?

India logic is very simple: You are not Japanese if you don't hate China. Then if you don't hate Pakistan, you are not Indian either.

I think your knowlege about China is very limited. After only 90 posts you start to spread rumors.:tdown:

India logic is very simple: You are not Japanese if you don't hate China. Then if you don't hate Pakistan, you are not Indian either.

:omghaha:
Friend, I am a bit like you, I work in Xi'an, if you can, please keep in touch!

he's Chinese guy isn't he?

he's Chinese guy isn't he?

I need to introduce myself, my father lived in Saitama Prefecture *of Japan, my mother is Chinese, and I work in Xi'an, my company is a Japanese-owned company, which produces high-temperature brazing equipment, clients include BMW, Mitsubishi, Toyota , Volkswagen. My girlfriend is a beautiful Chinese girl, she was in Xi'an International Studies University. And there are a lot of Japanese people, they like China.

I need to introduce myself, my father lived in Saitama Prefecture *of Japan, my mother is Chinese, and I work in Xi'an, my company is a Japanese-owned company, which produces high-temperature brazing equipment, clients include BMW, Mitsubishi, Toyota , Volkswagen. My girlfriend is a beautiful Chinese girl, she was in Xi'an International Studies University. And there are a lot of Japanese people, they like China.

India has lots of technical talents because it has large population pool. And I don't believe that Indians with its Australoid background does not mean that Indians are inferior. But what is true is that Indian political system is failing not because democracy is fail political system, but because India itself is not a "natural" country, its put together by Britain. Countries put together artificially tend to fall into pieces, such as Yugoslavia.

You have 'opinions'...?

Kaveri should be developed futher and the parameters should be met . We have to master the engine technology .

Whether it powers the LCA or AMCA is a secondary concern but the developement and knowledge that has been achieved to this point should not be allowed to go waste .

yeah...once we have the thing working, we will have grasp on the principles. These technologies are evolutionary and once you get them to work you can start to experiment with them.

You have 'opinions'...?
Indian logic, the Japanese diet is to follow his father's nationality and position, but China is my second home, in between Japan and China, such transnational marriages are common. Xi'an is considered to be the Japanese homeland.
Of course, you do not know

LOL,How do you think it does not matter to me.Do you think we really like India? You can go to Japan to see.
Indians in Japan to engage in menial work.
Almost forgot, you do not speak Japanese.
かわいいインドの神油、
BVvTerWCMAAC6BY.jpg

Upper left corner of India, the British slave

I do not feel like saying but have to say that only very impoverished people, bordering on death due to starvation, will think of eating dog and cat meat and everybody knows where thiis practice started. and impoverished people do not do royal jobs. they are so poor that they cannot afford to be ever photographed or be pulled into the frames of a photo when somebody else is being photographed.

the Chinese people are our friends. we are forced to regard the inhuman arrogant Maoists and their stooges who are the real enemies of the Chinese people and all non-Muslim people around the world. we and the Chinese Army will nott allow the Maoists to escape to Muslim countries when democracy comes to China. I wonder if Muslim countries will ever grant asylum to pork eating Chinese Maoists.

But India never, perhaps in the next 100 years, you can make your own motorcycle engine.
:omghaha:

We have already made car & motorcycle engines,and is already in advanced stages of developing a turbofan engine..

So get lost troll...:omghaha:

Indian logic, the Japanese diet is to follow his father's nationality and position, but China is my second home, in between Japan and China, such transnational marriages are common. Xi'an is considered to be the Japanese homeland.
Of course, you do not know

No...you're a Chinese troll

We have already made car & motorcycle engines,and is already in advanced stages of developing a turbofan engine..

So get lost troll...:omghaha:
Terrible stupid, why should the import of Japanese cars?
I like the stupid Indians

ROFL:

Back
Top Bottom