What's new

India’s claim on Gilgit, Baltistan rebutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and we don't burn Terrorists . They don't deserve purity of ifre

You burn terrorists in one from or another. ;)

Also, the word "disputed" did not change the fact that J&K is under Indian control and constitution.

Though we don't have a PM or President for our part of Kashmir.

All these are nomenclatures. The thing that matter is what you control. and we control GB. Having PM or President doesn't matter as long as the land is under your control.

Sure, but before that all the Punjabis that have settled in these regions should be made to leave, and Pakistan army should withdraw( as per UN requirements), if you can do that then we have a deal :cheers:

has this man even compared no of punjabis settled in AK and no of pure Indians in Jammu Kashmir and same about Army personnels……:coffee:

Na , pakistani trained and sponsered terrorist , majority of them hailing from pakistani punjab are the ones decaying inside these mass graves.

And many also contain poor Kashmiri youth killed in fake encounters to earn some quick cash by IA soldiers.

Why does Pakistani Kashmir have a prime minister? What purpose does it serve?

Even ADB and world bank want Pakistan to get NOC from India for building DAM as precondition for loan.

All these are nomenclatures. The thing that matter is what you control. and we control GB. Having PM or President doesn't matter as long as the land is under your control.

Well there is a reason you have a PM and President for your occupied Kashmir and you know it.

Well there is a reason you have a PM and President for your occupied Kashmir and you know it.

And that president and PM is supposed to follow and respect Pakistani constitution and can't do anything which violates or damages Pakistani sovereignty.

I say again. These are all lip service. What matters is that we control that land. GB don't have PM or President by the way.

Completely agree with you .These terrorist ba$tards does not deserve a proper burial.

Just shoot them and dump them in sewers.

Same with the raw agents in kasmir good luck with that

And that president and PM is supposed to follow and respect Pakistani constitution and can't do anything which violates or damages Pakistani sovereignty.

I say again. These are all lip service. What matters is that we control that land. GB don't have PM or President by the way.

I never said that you dont controll it. It is a self governing state under Pakistani control, but under Pakistan's constitution the state is not actually part of Pakistan. Your occupied Kashmir has its own elected president, prime minister, legislature, high court, and even the official flag lol

The state has it own judiciary, as well, with Khawaja Shahad Ahmad as its present chief justice.

Though you control it... I want to know... why you don't consider it as Pakistan sovereign territory?

Dude we r more then willing to do so but question is! will the 'neighbors' feel the same too??
Or they r just looking for opportunity to more undermine our country to gain more for them.
Considering Pak gave control of Gawadar to China n American interests in G-B.
I feel with the situation of our country n their one(india), i believe we should look for some other options.

Really... Why do u want good relationship, so you can push more terrorists to kill the innocents..??? And who's that punk call saeed as prof... I never knew in Pakistan you can become a professor by killing innocent lives

no we let terrorists be eaten by worms .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom