What's new

India Revives Intel Wing to Keep Tabs on Chinese Activity in Nepal, Bhutan

If China really wanted to capture Siliguri corridor then they won't a make way out through Bangladesh, is that too hard to think?

bcim.png

what actually you are willing to say?
BCIM has nothing to do with siliguri Corridor... infect BCIM is out of topic of your started thread.

what i am saying simply which you are unable to understand. that dont mess with china. no one will help you. neither regional country nor UN or any bodyelse. let bhutan and china to solve the issue.

what actually you are willing to say?
BCIM has nothing to do with siliguri Corridor... infect BCIM is out of topic of your started thread.

what i am saying simple which you are unable to understand. that dont mess with china. no one will help you. neither regional country nor UN or any bodyelse. let bhutan and china to solve the issue.

You're delusional, BCIM & BBIN are all about connecting north-east.
Two big economies like China & India are capable of solving their matters, I don't think pak or their people opinion matters to us or to the world.

You're delusional, BCIM & BBIN are all about connecting north-east.
Two big economies like China & India are capable of solving their matters, I don't think pak or their people opinion matters to us or to the world.
Oops so you are solving your matters with china.. Good to hear that. lolz..
keep going with your unwarranted concerns.. no one can help you & no one can have treatment/solution of any body doubts, what you achieved yet regionally just remind your past and talk to me.. you started chabahar port in 1992 and now what happened. you have lost regional power and confronting with regional power china.

Oops so you are solving your matters with china.. Good to hear that. lolz..
keep going with your unwarranted concerns.. no one can help you & no one can have treatment/solution of any body doubts, what you achieved yet regionally just remind your past and talk to me.. you started chabahar port in 1992 and now what happened. you have lost regional power and confronting with regional power china.

Don't worry China won't save your ar** in war so it doesn't matter if you keep ranting your chants for China. Carry on with your cheerleading i'm out of here.

Don't worry China won't save your ar** in war so it doesn't matter if you keep ranting your chants for China. Carry on with your cheerleading i'm out of here.
now kid you are showing your jealously. your leader USA,Israel wont help you seriously, it's better for you to understand now. before it's too late.. USA,Israel both will milk you my dear. but you cant change your neighbors.

thanks we know about it.. but do you know what's happening between Iran, China, Russia and Pakistan? i think it's really easy for you to underestimate anyone.
Iran Offered Pakistan to join Chabahar Port with a status of sister port, and now balls is in pakistan court we denied it for some reason and can accept any time, Russia is investing 10 billion dollar in Iran more then Indian investment in Iran. Russia & China strategically working together on OBOR.. china hired Black water for this project to safeguard. etc etc

OBOR is about connectivity by land. The whole idea is not to use ports - Gwadar or Chabahar
Russia and Iran separate Asia from Europe and Middle East.

Russia controls land access to Europe. Russians are not going to allow foreigners to own modes of land transport. The transport links are already there. There is nothing to build.

Iran is not allowing foreigners to own assets on their soil.

I am not sure where this is going

OBOR is about connectivity by land. The whole idea is not to use ports - Gwadar or Chabahar

Russia controls land access to Europe. Russians are not going to allow foreigners to own modes of land transport. The transport links are already there. There is nothing to build.

yes you are right keep enjoying and be happy :enjoy:

CPEC which made it the biggest overseas project for China. The importance of the project increased after the announcement that Beijing intended to pump more money into the project to finance three more road projects under the CPEC. The project looks simple and positive with an intention to achieve regional prosperity and increased connectivity between Pakistan, China, Russia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and to the rest of the world and central Asians countries.

Pakistan’s involvement with superpowers like China and Russia will definitely hit the South Block. Thus, India cannot afford to keep itself aloof from recent developments impacting its neighbors.

What India fears and only thinks? Regarding CPEC is On the Indian front, the CPEC is a mischievous project which intends to corner India on economic, border security and diplomatic issues. Another aspect of the project which poses a serious threat to India’s current diplomatic ambitions is that it has provided Pakistan an opportunity to involve itself with global players like China. Involvement with China and Russia in the Asia-Pacific region would help Pakistan release itself from the ‘pressure hole’ into which India had tried to push it through the strategy of diplomatic isolation.

Out of all the factors that irk India regarding CPEC, the most displeasing would be Russia’s overwhelming support to CPEC and its active involvement with Pakistan and China. The Russians have not only supported the CPEC but have also expressed their ambitions to stretch this project into the Eurasian Economic Unit (EEU). This active support to a project against the interests of India is a clear indication of the fact there is discord between New Delhi and Moscow.

All these factors and incidents are clearly an evidence of how India’s neglect of Russia has not only cost India an old and trusted friend but also put India in a virtual isolation with China, Russia and Pakistan.

With all efforts to isolate Pakistan failing and , India has suffered significant setbacks in asserting itself in the Asia-Pacific region.

The primary question that needs to be asked is whether the CPEC has already become a cause of concern for India?

India why are you creating hurdles why cant you join OBOR... Let China build the Road to connect Nepal & bhutan... what's your problem.. China is not gonna capture your neck (Siliguri Corridor) yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

This is just a beginning .
They were itching for it and taken our intention for peace as granted .
Now it is our turn .
Chinese will now knows the difference between small SCS nations and India.

This is just a beginning .
They were itching for it and taken our intention for peace as granted .
Now it is our turn .
Chinese will now knows the difference between small SCS nations and India.
ok Go ahead we wanna see you. but what would you achieve except satisfying your own ego ?

ok Go ahead we wanna see you. but what would you achieve except satisfying your own ego ?

It is not about ago my friend .It is about our national interest and sovreignity .
We are taking on China because we have the capacity and knowhow to deal with them .
Chinese each movements are regularly watched by our commands because we have technology .Now we know how much they can go .Out there in Himalayas ,,Chinese can defeat us only if we accept that defeat without a fight like we did in 1962 but cant even stand against us if we decide to stand against them with out any strings like we did in 67 and 87.

your sovereignty is just your unwarranted concerns... no one willing to harm your sovereignty... all regional countries want strong economy, connectivity... U.S already denied to mediate between china & India regarding Sikkim.. Myanmar, Bangladesh also not taking Indian side in this issue.. you are going to isolate your self in the region..
no one can undo your doubtful reservations regarding your sovereignty.. there is no treatment of your unwarranted doubts..

So Hambandota port was just a coincidence .:D
SL govt asked our help after dire consequences but we refused them because it was them that rejected our suggestions in first place.
Have you heard about that village cutthroat money lender.?
Pakistan just fall in to that trap .Thanks to your failed diplomatic establishment .Neither you were bargained not you squeeze more perks from the Chinese .

Who told you that we need US mediation here ?
We dont need anyone mediation .Chinese is not that big deal to us .
And those countries are just neutral side watchers .They cant play any role in this game.

It is not about ago my friend .It is about our national interest and sovreignity .
We are taking on China because we have the capacity and knowhow to deal with them .
Chinese each movements are regularly watched by our commands because we have technology .Now we know how much they can go .Out there in Himalayas ,,Chinese can defeat us only if we accept that defeat without a fight like we did in 1962 but cant even stand against us if we decide to stand against them with out any strings like we did in 67 and 87.
you should not consider that construction of a road can harm your sovereignty... come on grow up it's 21st century.. ok it's ok, you can guard your army personal on border with technology, but stopping some to build a road and linking it with you sovereignty is not a good move. no one will accept your this claim of sovereignty..
what if Bhutan and china negotiate on this issue ? you will again tell us this sovereignty story ?

you should not consider that construction of a road can harm your sovereignty... come on grow up it's 21st century.. ok it's ok, you can guard your army personal on border with technology, but stopping some to build a road and linking it with you sovereignty is not a good move. no one will accept your this claim of sovereignty..
what if Bhutan and china negotiate on this issue ? you will again tell us this sovereignty story ?

So when your neighbour construct a wall fencing through encroached land of yours what would be your response?
Will you stop his construction or just watch and think Oh yes he made me a partner of a new shop he supposedly begin to establish?

Bhutan requested to us and negotiated with us and that is why we are involved in there .
Any attack against Bhutan will be treated as attack against us ,and that is the deal.
We are not going to abondon our friends and allies .

once again the problem is your unwarranted concerns... you are creating mess rather then joining us.. and to be honest you cant achieve what you call "the area claimed by India". Pakistan also Claim J&K.. what's important that who's controlling the area so thumping chest would not do any job for you. if you cant defeat your enemy better to join them for your own prosperity.. once you accept to join us we dont have any problem to give you the access of Afghanistan via Pakistan, otherwise you could not have stopped us becoming a Necular power, it's beyond your limit dear.

No one should listen to any body especially if some one who even does not invest a single penny in your country for your prosperity.. and you expect me to listen you regarding CPEC ?

We can get more prosperity by rejecting your proposal that suggested in there .You can move forward with your CPEC and OBOR .But we are not going to accept whether you likes or not .

We dont need you to listen us .You will get the taste and learn that lesson bitterly .That is your choice .But dont try to advice us about the glory of CPEC

So Hambandota port was just a coincidence .:D
SL govt asked our help after dire consequences but we refused them because it was them that rejected our suggestions in first place.
Have you heard about that village cutthroat money lender.?
Pakistan just fall in to that trap .Thanks to your failed diplomatic establishment .Neither you were bargained not you squeeze more perks from the Chinese .

Who told you that we need US mediation here ?
We dont need anyone mediation .Chinese is not that big deal to us .
And those countries are just neutral side watchers .They cant play any role in this game.
lolz it better for us that you think pakistan can be easily trapped.. china & Pakistan reached beyond imagination. economic zones is being constructed.. alot of things happening on ground... and now it has nothing to do with our diplomatic crises either nawaz, zardari or imran will rule the federal govt, we are going to complete CPEC at any cost. what happened with SL it does not matter. what important is that Hambandota is under chines control. but here we are talking about india's & china... what is happening around you. you dont have idea you just call china is not that big deal to you, seriously let's see what will you do

So when your neighbour construct a wall fencing through encroached land of yours what would be your response?
Will you stop his construction or just watch and think Oh yes he made me a partner of a new shop he supposedly begin to establish?

Bhutan requested to us and negotiated with us and that is why we are involved in there .
Any attack against Bhutan will be treated as attack against us ,and that is the deal.
We are not going to abondon our friends and allies .
Good luck with that... you are messing with Regional Power China just because of Bhutan..

We can get more prosperity by rejecting your proposal that suggested in there .You can move forward with your CPEC and OBOR .But we are not going to accept whether you likes or not .

We dont need you to listen us .You will get the taste and learn that lesson bitterly .That is your choice .But dont try to advice us about the glory of CPEC
then tell this to your Indian friend baba Aghori and behave your self

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom