What's new

India rejects Iranian demand for $1 mn

Show its place. How funny. We can not only completely block your oil transfer, but also block your access to Afghanistan and Central-Asia.

Your country can't do a thing about that.

You can not block shyte mate, you don't own the Persian gulf. :cuckoo: Am starting to think that you are prolly not even an Iranian. Anyways no need to reply me anymore.

I don't think they would take rupee any more. Maybe that is why the Iranian oil import has been going down. They can pay with their weapons and tech support, but not rupees.

They are not allowed to sell weapons to Iran.

All the Indian tantrums are funny. Perhaps Iran Times can shed some light...

Governments looking to cut Iran oil duys |

But Iran rejected that idea months ago because Iran buys very little from India so that its oil revenues would just pile up in rupees that would never be used. The Indians appear to suspect they may now have Iran over a barrel and think they may be able to force Iran to buy Indian products in large volume.

Some more insight.

India Takes Steps to Boost Trade With Iran

the rupees have been piling up in an Indian bank. Some of those rupees are used by Tehran to pay for things it buys from India that are not prohibited by the sanctions. But the Indian exports add up to far less than imports from Iran.

Translation: there is very little that Iran wants to buy from India.

Yes Iran should rather buy high quality Pakistani products.:lol: And you are supposed to be a think tank!

As I said mate, if Iran wanted India to pay the penalty there were other ways to deal with it. I mean the whole Iran-India oil trade was pretty much running on credit for few months at one point of time. If Iran could trust India with billions of dollars then what changed suddenly that it had to detain an Indian ship for a measly 1 Million dollar?

I am pretty sure we don't have any such example from anywhere else in the world (of ship being detained after hot pursuit, for pollution).

International law is very clear ....A ship can't be detained in international waters !

We have let go Chinese spy ships near sea of Bengal simply because it was in International waters ...
Iran is clearly at fault of violating International law whatever may be merits of its cause ...

They are not allowed to sell weapons to Iran.

All the Indian tantrums are funny. Perhaps Iran Times can shed some light...

Governments looking to cut Iran oil duys |

Not that we are not allowed to sail weapons ....It is our own undertaking in consonance with our International obligations ... we do not want to complicate current situation by supplying weapons to Iran at this point of time .

and again it is not about tantrums " International law is very clear ....A ship can't be detained in international waters !

We have let go Chinese spy ships near sea of Bengal simply because it was in International waters ...
Iran is clearly at fault of violating International law whatever may be merits of its cause ... "

India is not at fault to contest merit of this detention which is clearly illegal ...

You can not block shyte mate, you don't own the Persian gulf. :cuckoo: Am starting to think that you are prolly not even an Iranian. Anyways no need to reply me anymore.

bhai he replied you so cancel his nationality:omghaha: ...

Not that we are not allowed to sail weapons ....It is our own undertaking in consonance with our International obligations ... we do not want to complicate current situation by supplying weapons to Iran at this point of time .

I am pretty sure sale of weapons would be a direct violation of the sanctions regime.

I was talking about people bringing Pakistan into the discussion to deflect from the point.

India is not at fault to contest merit of this detention which is clearly illegal ...

This part I agree with.

buddy,thats not USA's pressure,but Insurance policy crisis..no one wants to guarantee when its come to Iran's oil now a days..its Indian govt who is now trying to insure these companies..

but this incident seems like a "Drama" to pay Iran of their dues..especially when the tanker didn't carry oil when they detained the tanker..

well iran offered insurances.....

India have problems with all its neighbors. Now, its look for problems with its neighbor's neighbors. I think India should realize that trying to be a superpower does not mean that it has to pick on everyone and anyone.

I don't think they would take rupee any more. Maybe that is why the Iranian oil import has been going down. They can pay with their weapons and tech support, but not rupees.

India does not have problem with all its neighbors ...

Does India have problems with Bhutan ? Nepal ? Myanmar ? Bangladesh ?

India has problems with only Pakistan and China ...those too are historical ones since time of Independence ..a british legacy !!!

You should not be making such generic statements not based on truth or facts !!!

India has always wanted peaceful relationships with its neighbors and peace in the world !!! So this accusation that we are trying to find problem now with neighbor's neighbor is also motivated and false . Please be cautious about making such overarching statements not based on fact .

India has had historic ties with Iran ...when at the time of muslim invasion Persians were evicted out India became their only sanctuary ...today Parsisees or Zorostrians as they are called ( which were true original Persians) survive only in India .

Current logjam is result of Iran's desire for nuclear weapons which they had already renounced while signing NPT . India is bound by International mandate in this regard . So your comments are really unfortunate .

LMFAO... the only way left for Iranians to get their hands on some FX..... bhawawawwawawawawwawawawwa....... :rofl:

I am pretty sure sale of weapons would be a direct violation of the sanctions regime.

I was talking about people bringing Pakistan into the discussion to deflect from the point.

This part I agree with.

Thanks brother for your clarification . I agree with you . No need to drag Pakistan in this issue !!

Back
Top Bottom