What's new

India received $66.13 billion in remittances in 2011-12

What will be its effect on gdp growth ?
This much amount is added to our economy every year then gdp should grow more than 3% by this remittance only ...or am i missing something ?

I send about $2000-2500 every two months, and the fees is not really that much i do have to pay chase for the transfer.

I have my count in it too.

This is why I always say to those who always say to us who sometimes stay outside India. That we are not serving foreigners but we are bringing our money back from the world. ;)

This is why I always say to those who always say to us who sometimes stay outside India. That we are not serving foreigners but we are bringing our money back from the world. ;)

Me too.. :)

While I live & work in India, the stock options I get are listed on NYSE... And this year has been real good in terms of $ to INR conversion ;)

True say bro. Have sent over 10000$ to India. Our money is definitely coming back home.

Poor indians toil hard in M.E and other muslim countries to send money to india while at the same time air-conditioned PDF indians dare badmouth arabs and muslims and spout baseless propaganda.
What a shameless hypocritical lot.

Islamic countries are helping billion Indian to offset their current account deficit. Great gesture... and Thank you Arab.

You are a serious joke...Of course..I forgot that you are a senior member...:azn:

Poor indians toil hard in M.E and other muslim countries to send money to india while at the same time air-conditioned PDF indians dare badmouth arabs and muslims and spout baseless propaganda.
What a shameless hypocritical lot.

And a complexed bangladeshi just flutters around offering off topic comments that no one really cares about :D

Back
Top Bottom