What's new

India pressed to send troops in Maldives to resolve crisis

so before india prevented coup, now india want to launch coup?

Hmmm, if our cowards managed to kill a few thousand Indians in 62 and half a dozen Viets in the 80s. I guess our brave men can kill Hanuman. Amazing Indian, after getting kicked in the arse, they still have so much self esteem.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2-gif.422459

Well the Indian 'confidence' is legendary, imagine half a billion ppl baring their asses daily to shit. It takes alot of guts bhai...

Ouch noodle confusious Chini got kicked by an Indian. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now fire your Mega ton Nuclear fart at New Delhi.

Previously india intervened to maintain stability in its backyard and now also it will intervene to maintain stability in its backyard. Coup or no coup is irrelevant.

Ouch noodle confusious Chini got kicked by an Indian. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure that chini who got his arse kicked might no more be serving in his army.

Errm, bhai, that beanie slumdog is a indi. You need some Valium again?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I guess those helipads in Doklam are Indian too? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Previously india intervened to maintain stability in its backyard and now also it will intervene to maintain stability in its backyard. Coup or no coup is irrelevant.

I am sure that chini who got his arse kicked might no more be serving in his army.
Omg man....this is the prime example of denying reality. You can imagine the opposite of the truth. You guys are born shameless or something? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aren't you getting your panties in a twist when you hear South China sea and US on the same line.

Maldives is a country close to US mil base and India. Why do you think anyone will let China poke its nose into the matter. India will certainly intervene in a way that doesn't violate the sovereignty of the country. You can sit and watch.

And tell me if US and SCS Nations are still on the same line after we built some many wonderful islands there. And what make you think you can stop us from answering Maldives legitimate government's call?

And tell me if US and SCS Nations are still on the same line after we built some many wonderful islands there. And what make you think you can stop us from answering Maldives legitimate government's call?
Well, you simply can't. You can wish China have the balls to enter Mali to protect their brotherly nation or rather hope for a naval face off. But you know how it's there. If Mali request for a Military presence from China, like she asked from India (and India responded) then it'll be something.

The diplomatic support you are throwing at them is just hot air balloon.

How so? Nobody is invading. Just news that gets spun in favor of fanboys here shouldn't be taken seriously.

Errm, bhai, that beanie slumdog is a indi. You need some Valium again?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I guess those helipads in Doklam are Indian too? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg man....this is the prime example of denying reality. You can imagine the opposite of the truth. You guys are born shameless or something? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After India scurry away in Doklam and still declare victory, there is no telling how much India would do to claim victory.

It might be declare victory in 1962.

Or claim that it’s India that colonized Britain. And English originated in India.

After India scurry away in Doklam and still declare victory, there is no telling how much India would do to claim victory.

It might be declare victory in 1962.

Or claim that it’s India that colonized Britain. And English originated in India.
Man this guys are seriously shameless, they can create all sorts of excuse to hide their own incompetence. Amazing Indians.

Well, you simply can't. You can wish China have the balls to enter Mali to protect their brotherly nation or rather hope for a naval face off. But you know how it's there. If Mali request for a Military presence from China, like she asked from India (and India responded) then it'll be something.

The diplomatic support you are throwing at them is just hot air balloon.

What make you think we don't have the ball? because you have superior navy? :lol: the best it that India will cry again like CPEC when India claimed that as their territory. If India can intervene Male so can China...and we shall see who will be chicken out.

Last edited:
By that logic India is backyard of China and I wish best of luck to India for Maldives because in Bhutan,they handed Area to Chinese on a platter.
Kab tak jhooth se apne aur apne Chini malikon ke dil bahlate rahoge ??? Sharm nahin aati unke talwe chaat-te hue !!! hadd hp gayee hai ghulami ki mentality ki !!! pehle Angrejon ki aur an Chiniyon ki !!!

Man this guys are seriously shameless, they can create all sorts of excuse to hide their own incompetence. Amazing Indians.

Their delusion comes from inventing history. Since they are embarrassed of their past, they need to come up with a glorious fiction. Hijacking the name “India” is just a beginning. Most people got fooled by their deception and mingled the geographical India with their new India sh#thole of a country.

If they can get away with rewriting history, theybelieve they can get away with a lot more.

First resolve your Uighur problem, which is a spear in your *** thanks to your **** Servants !!! Incompetent and fallcious Chini !!! Closing eyes does not mean that the daylight would turn to night or that the imminent danger at hand would be warded away immediately !!!

They were born late.

Imagine, you guys are denying even after a clear footage.. what you do with history where no footage is available is another story..

Now after some time, this footage will appear on wikipedia with a description "Indian soldier kicking Chinese soldier in Donglang"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom