What's new

India plans to set up satellite tracking station in Vietnam

India has changed its passive and reactive policy with proactive. Way to go. All nations deserves to move ahead in space science for greater good and this is one step for VietNam :cheers: . Modi is not someone who believes in zero sum. This is a genuine partnership with a nation we like
India believes in sharing tech unlike west which would let people and nations fall behind just to keep its supremacy. I hope China and India together make entire Asia powerful in their own capacity :tup:

Way to go ... India India India India . Jai bharat maa (my mind voice ;) )

Very good move by Modi. Concentrating on Asean . It's a brutal revert for String of Pearls . Hahaha slow and steadily China is been cornered in its neighbourhood. This will help Indian scientists to keep an eye on Chinese space development which we are already doing it . So soon we will have our own friends like veitnam Indonesia south Korea Japan Myanmar Bhutan Bangladesh Singapore ...

Finally am feeling like we are been recognised at the global stage . Thanks to Our PM Modi Ji. It's just a trailer main picture yet to come when INS Arihant visits veitnam and Asean

Way to go ... India India India India . Jai bharat maa (my mind voice ;) )

Very good move by Modi. Concentrating on Asean . It's a brutal revert for String of Pearls . Hahaha slow and steadily China is been cornered in its neighbourhood. This will help Indian scientists to keep an eye on Chinese space development which we are already doing it . So soon we will have our own friends like veitnam Indonesia south Korea Japan Myanmar Bhutan Bangladesh Singapore ...

Finally am feeling like we are been recognised at the global stage . Thanks to Our PM Modi Ji. It's just a trailer main picture yet to come when INS Arihant visits veitnam and Asean

India is definitely a member of the elite space club in the global stage. Congrats.

India is definitely a member of the elite space club in the global stage. Congrats.
Thanks a lot . Indian pride is higher than himalayas . India will be the nucleus of peace stable developed Asia and the world .

Thanks a lot for your wishes. Sure our PDF Indian members acknowledged your kind words :)

Nothing great, Modi has already said he will gift a satellite for neighbours (BD, Bhutan, Nepal , Lanka and Pakistan). This is monitoring stn for that sattelite.

Putting station in Pak is good idea. We can bug it, to snoop phone calls in that region, track **** aircraft movements with same radar. ;)

American stamp for so-called "elite club"? but we don't need it. In our Hindutva ethos, we don't believe in creating "elite clubs", sounds like a Mafia nexus to put others down.

This so-called "elite space club" was broken the day ISRO decided to open up its Chandrayaan mission to whole humanity. We didn't keep it for ourselves, we shared it with 11 nations. This is "Universalism". Imagine how wonderful it would been if NASA had trained & included a Black-African-American on its first fictional moon landing mission, how awesome that would be for humanity! Whole African race would pardon all your sins if you had done such small thing for them. But alas, USA missed the opportunity.

Now contrast this with USA begging Russia, to stop supply of Cryogenic engines to India because USA was scared of competition from non-white, non-blueBloody India so they started using unfair means to kill the competition by putting embargoes, sanctions. The purpose was to keep others down and maintain USA's own space club with fewer nations.

Another "elite Nuke club" concept(NSG,NPT,CTBT) died in 1998, when Vajpayee ji blew up American a$$ in Pokhran & gave middle finger to dreams of white men, by opening pandora's box. Now every nation has smelled the Buddha. IRAN, NorthKorea are just beginning, lot more nations are preparing for nuke tests. Modi has openly asked JAPAN to develop nuclear weapons. damn, this is bazooka in american a$$. :rofl:

USA has more to lose than China, if Japan goes nuclear because China doesn't have much leverage inside Japan to lose. But it will be death to American influence in Japanese politics(also Japanese currency/YEN). Modi is smart son of a b*tch. :lol:

The third blow to white-men's "elite club" came, when ISRO(under Manmohan Singh's leadership) globalized the "Access to Space" to Africa, ASEAN and whole world, by throwing open satellite launch technology to everyone. That was a masterstroke.

White-Americans are still living in silly delusions of "this is an elite xyz club". Enjoy the delusion while Asia walks ahead of West. I think, you guys should make one " Elite beggars, scratch me-back-i-scratch-you-back khujali_hoti_hai_kya_karu club" and invite all chhota white losers(Sweden, Norway,Portugal,Spain) in it & fondle each other. :coffee:

ahh i forgot there is UK too. They can play as "butler", "bottle-opener" or "maid" in scene(the most popular, high-skilled profession in Great Britain). Do send us movie, we will sell it in France & make money. :tup:

Last edited:
American stamp for so-called "elite club"? but we don't need it. In our Hindutva ethos, we don't believe in creating "elite clubs", sounds like a Mafia nexus to put others down.

This so-called "elite space club" was broken the day ISRO decided to open up its Chandrayaan mission to whole humanity. We didn't keep it for ourselves, we shared it with 11 nations. This is "Universalism". Imagine how wonderful it would been if NASA had trained & included a Black-African-American on its first fictional moon landing mission, how awesome that would be for humanity! Whole African race would pardon all your sins if you had done such small thing for them. But alas, USA missed the opportunity.

Now contrast this with USA begging Russia, to stop supply of Cryogenic engines to India because USA was scared of competition from non-white, non-blueBloody India so they started using unfair means to kill the competition by putting embargoes, sanctions. The purpose was to keep others down and maintain USA's own space club with fewer nations.

Another "elite Nuke club" concept(NSG,NPT,CTBT) died in 1998, when Vajpayee ji blew up American a$$ in Pokhran & gave middle finger to dreams of white men, by opening pandora's box. Now every nation has smelled the Buddha. IRAN, NorthKorea are just beginning, lot more nations are preparing for nuke tests. Modi has openly asked JAPAN to develop nuclear weapons. damn, this is bazooka in american a$$. :rofl:

USA has more to lose than China, if Japan goes nuclear because China doesn't have much leverage inside Japan to lose. But it will be death to American influence in Japanese politics(also Japanese currency/YEN). Modi is smart son of a b*tch. :lol:

The third blow to white-men's "elite club" came, when ISRO(under Manmohan Singh's leadership) globalized the "Access to Space" to Africa, ASEAN and whole world, by throwing open satellite launch technology to everyone. That was a masterstroke.

White-Americans are still living in silly delusions of "this is an elite xyz club". Enjoy the delusion while Asia walks ahead of West. I think, you guys should make one " Elite beggars, scratch me-back-i-scratch-you-back khujali_hoti_hai_kya_karu club" and invite all chhota white losers(Sweden, Norway,Portugal,Spain) in it & fondle each other. :coffee:

ahh i forgot there is UK too. They can play as "butler", "bottle-opener" or "maid" in scene(the most popular, high-skilled profession in Great Britain). Do send us movie, we will sell it in France & make money. :tup:

I want some of what you're smoking.

Nothing great, Modi has already said he will gift a satellite for neighbours (BD, Bhutan, Nepal , Lanka and Pakistan). This is monitoring stn for that sattelite.

Soon you will see such monitoring stn in Bhutan Nepal and Lanka...
I don't think Pakistan is included in that list

I think this tracking station is just a ploy..the real purpose of the tracking station will be to monitor PLAN movements

As long as India remains committed to passive projects then it is all good, I don't particularly want to see India selling/gfting the Bhramos to the Vietnamese- the LCA and some small patrol ships are okay.

India isn't the world's or even the region's policeman and long may it stay tis way.

@Horus nd @Oscar. This is racism against whites.Plz take necessary actions.

I'm glad to you your country rebuke you for racism against white people. I don't need to report you as others already had.

Back
Top Bottom