What's new

India plans a 65,000-tonne warship

I think by 2025 we may have couple of N-Auras ready to take off from INS Vishal.
By 2025 and beyond that machines would be seen taking over mantle from humans in many fields. Our participation in war would be reduced to control rooms.
India really needs to invest in field of R&D in a big way for Artificial Intelligence.

I think navy has learned their mistakes during IAC1.
That's why kept some realistic time frame of 2025.
Good for navy

1 troll post and all of you are running after him. Please do not waste your time by feeding the troll and making my job harder. Just ignore the troll post and use the report button instead

thanks mate . but you should have deleted the troll post man . :)

i do hope this ship is a nuke powered one. with a ship of that size it makes sense.

I don't think it will be a nuclear powered. They will be too expensive and it won't fit under
2 billion tag price.
May be IAC3 onwards we may go nuclear. But not IAC2

So CBG of INS Vishal will have atleast
35 N-PAK FA or N-AMCA
AWACS
P17A stealth frigate
P15B Stealth Destroyer
Nuclear Submarine
P75I submarine
P 28A ASW Convertte

^^That was totaly unnecessary friend.Just leave that poor guy alone as Mr. Zaki said.
By the way,2025 is a bit too far in future I guess.They should aim for 2022,by when the last of P 15B DDGs,P 17A FFGs and P 28A Corvettes will be entering service.And if the induction date of IAC 2 is bound to be 2025,then nothing else other than naval FGFA should go onboard as fleet air arm.

@INDIAISM,
If there would be a SSGN already deployed as part of the CBG,then what'd be the need to deploy the P 75I SSK??And why would somebody deploy a corvette with in a CBG??See,you yet to learn a lot from senior members-like a SSK can never keep up with a fast moving CBG,neither they have the endurance,that's why 1 or more SSGNs are used as underwater ASW arm of a CBG.Same is the case with a Corvette-they lack they necessary endurance.

So trust me,no one in IN command in their right mind would ever deploy the P 75I SSK or P 28A Corvette with a CBG.Instead,these platforms will be primarily used for shore patrol with secondary sea denial in the deep seas.You can mark my word for it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom