What's new

India planning false flag attack to invade Pakistan

We have the most high tech Army, Navy and Air Force.

f_324a8099b9.png

We cut your electricity
We stole your water
We have an Indian agent as your Prime minister
We will attack Pakistan in March and kill everyone

Will you use stones as well
please don't....stones hurt :(

No, From March onwards exams start till April. We will kill them all in May after exams are over. And we will divide Pakistan into three parts and give each part to Ganja, Imran and Zardari..Right??:D

No, From March onwards exams start till April. We will kill them all in May after exams are over. And we will divide Pakistan into three parts and give each part to Ganja, Imran and Zardari..Right??:D
I will keep Kashmir :mad:

So basically next time Pakistan orchestrate a attack they will call it a false flag.
We should basically start attacking them , right now.
Before they start using their coward means.
Yup, They have been setting the stage for the next one ever since Mumbai blew up in their face.

That is because in islam burning as a punishment is not allowed he is right when he said that, we do not burn any one it would be the punishment only given by God at the day of judgement that is why we are saying that the Jordanion pilot burning was non islamic as well isis is Terrorist .

I don't know if Islam is radical in whole or some part of it is radical.

how much do you think is Islamic approved

I don't know if Islam is radical in whole or some part of it is radical.

how much do you think is Islamic approved
i dont want to discuss Islam with you here , coz than we would fight each other and i dont want to fight you and i dont want to talk about than Hinduism so this is all baseless dude ignore the religion .........it was not for you ...

i dont want to discuss Islam with you here , coz than we would fight each other and i dont want to fight you and i dont want to talk about than Hinduism so this is all baseless dude ignore the religion .........it was not for you ...

no i will not figh i want to know how much is good in islam

Back
Top Bottom