What's new

India & Pakistan to restart talks as foreign secys meet next week

its simply just a waste of time, money on my note. due to the core issues are not solved any time till each country exits. more than 60+ years past nothing going to happen even after 600 years... they wasting my TAX MONEY

I believe We have has talks for 60 years. Probably 1000 times.

Generally the only thing that happens THE 2 SIDES AGREE TO DISAGREE..

Back to status quo.

Or cOULD IT BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

I believe We have has talks for 60 years. Probably 1000 times.

Generally the only thing that happens THE 2 SIDES AGREE TO DISAGREE..

Back to status quo.

Or cOULD IT BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

This is what i try to say bro... JUST WASTE OF TIME...:coffee:

Well talking is good but not sure, we will make any progress.
The key interest of Pakistan in talks is Kashmir as they have said.
The key issue India wants to solve is terrorism. India also wants to expand business relationship with Pakistan.

Now what I am seeing happening in recent past with talks is as follows.
India puts its concerns on terrorism with Pakistan, Pakistan takes some steps mostly cosmetic related to 26/11 (Like they have arrested people, but none is prosecuted)
The reason I say it is cosmetic because, when 10 people involved in crime belongs to your country, you expect to do some investigation find out the masters and prosecute them. All Pakistan has been seen doing is asking for evidence to prosecute them from India.

After a while, Pakistan will ask to make progress on Kashmir before any progress can be made on terrorism. (I see this as saying, we will support terrorist unless you solve Kashmir)

Now this creates deadlock.

From India's point of view, how can we think about moving forward with Pakistan in resolving Kashmir when they clearly seems to not prosecute our terrorist.

From Pakistan's point of view, terrorism and unrest in valley is a weapon to get India talking on Kashmir. They feel terrorism is stopped there will be no reason for India to talk.

Also, I doubt India will give up land. I do not think that is a practical expectation.

no country in the world thru history of mankinf dawn of time HAS GIVEN UP LAND based on talks.

ALWAYS thru a war.

Now there will not be a war THAT I CAN GUARANTEE.

Back
Top Bottom