What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am unsure why he's so charged up. Cool down man!!

He's always charged up. That's what I like about him...at the moment still more fun than Jimmie. You don't like it? I guess its an acquired taste. :confused:

Who's Jimmie now?

Oh there's Jimmie, Razzi, Zarvi, Snow-pup...soo many to dick around with.

Man its perfect remedy for the boredom. Bust my shoulder up I did getting caught in an arm lock two days back..bugger nearly took my arm off..serves me right for being hazy while sparring. Can't go anywhere till I heal. So here I am tickling Razzi and waiting for the rest.

Who's that in your avatar?

Who's Jimmie now?

Btw on Topic..... With nawaz in power with absolute majority..... We have a chance to resolve our issues.... But when nawaz is ready for it... I am sure MMS would be planning his retirement life after 2014.....

Man its perfect remedy for the boredom. Bust my shoulder up I did getting caught in an arm lock two days back..bugger nearly took my arm off..serves me right for being hazy while sparring. Can't go anywhere till I heal. So here I am tickling Razzi and waiting for the rest.

Akabane, the fighter.

Akabane_Kuroudo_.jpg

Search for threads which has negative news about india and indians.... you will get your answer....

Btw on Topic..... With nawaz in power with absolute majority..... We have a chance to resolve our issues.... But when nawaz is ready for it... I am sure MMS would be planning his retirement life after 2014.....

Got that now, but it was real puzzle - Razpak, Windjammer, Zarvan, Ice-Wolf.
You know something, better not to continue abusive discussions. It never helps rather reflects lack of maturity. :D
I tend to avoid if not dragged into, still won't post more than a couple.

Got that now, but it was real puzzle - Razpak, Windjammer, Zarvan, Ice-Wolf.
You know something, better not to continue abusive discussions. It never helps rather reflects lack of maturity. :D
I tend to avoid if not dragged into, still won't post more than a couple.

Go back to my posts. Do you see a single instance of me resorting to invective..abuses..slurs or swears? I have a spotless record in that regard..I NEVER use expletives..takes the fun out of these exchanges and makes witty repartee dull. :D

Actually Zarvi is a fundoo BUT he is VERY polite..LIKE ABSOLUTELY GENTLEMANLY..He'll politely tell you that kuffars must die and make it sound as proper as an announcement for buckling your seat-belt.

Old horses all of them..fun to have around to chase away the dullness.

Wait till you meet @Hyperion and @arp2041..these are the real trolls...:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to my posts. Do you see a single instance of me resorting to invective..abuses..slurs or swears? I have a spotless record in that regard..I NEVER use expletives..takes the fun out of these exchanges and makes witty repartee dull. :D

Actually Zarvi is a fundoo BUT he is VERY polite..LIKE ABSOLUTELY GENTLEMANLY..He'll politely tell you that kuffars must die and make it sound as proper as an announcement for buckling your seat-belt.

Hyperion and arp2041 -> copy of each other. :P yeah haven't seen u abusing. That's true. I rarely loose cool, but if I do, I don't login to PDF, else there'll be war here. :P

Bdw I m not much -ve on Pak as I've friends from there and seen the reality.

I certainly agree with you the second guy...... He is the best troll i ever come across....... Most important he is proud being that way...... Some time i get a feeling that BD section is created for @arp2041

I certainly agree with you the second guy...... He is the best troll i ever come across....... Most important he is proud being that way...... Some time i get a feeling that BD section is created for @arp2041

I feel that too and Loki actually like his/her comment.

You hear that @Ayush..man..Nair yaara you just made @arp2041's day!:omghaha:
@Ayush you missed out on all the fun with Razzi. :frown:

i think Razzi just fled away after seeing he is alone and no one to support him.

i think Razzi just fled away after seeing he is alone and no one to support him.

Then you don't know Razzi well enough. He never flees..his rage just gets dulled a bit if there ain't enough kindle. That and I have been hounding him across threads for days..well actually we just keep running into each other. He reminds me of one of my exes...all those glorious fights and venomous exchanges. Now lets not talk of him anymore while he's not here.

@EVERYONE BACK ON THE TOPIC.

Oh and Indian posters.

Be honest.

Indian government doesn't want any negotiations withe Pakistani government. None at all.

Indians have figured out that Pakistan is weakling. And if they negotiate with Pakistan, it brings their stature down, brings more peace in the region, and thus Pakistan gets to buy weapons from the West to fend of danger from the West.

India has worked very hard to convince the West (and Pakistanis have fully helped with our bad behavior going all the way back to 65), that Pakistan is unpredictable, and untrustworthy. So do not sell them any weapons that have some defensive value.

This is so powerful of a situation stacked against Pakistan, that we cannot get out of, unless we prove to the world that we'll never ever use Western weapons against India.

For that we have to have long term peace with India.

And Indians will never ever give that to us.

Every 3 months, there will be some incident where an Indian solider will die, or beheaded, or a Mullah b@stard will jump the fence over to India, and India will send a plane to get FBI involved.

And Pakistan will go back to the doghouse for another 6 months.

This is the cycle which has been repeated for the last many decades.

so forget that Indian government wants to negotiate any kind of peace deal with us.

Not happening.

Yes you are true...India doesn't want to negotiate, not because any negotiations with Pakistan will bring India stature down, but because any negotiations with Pakistan means revisiting the history that was very painful.

Why the fight is dull? Come on guys, lets cheer it up! INTERVEL is over. It is really fun!
I am expecting atleast 30 pages. Still 22 more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom