What's new

India-Pakistan dialogue: India for keeping momentum 'on'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Terrorism is a symptom and not an issue.

Sorry I disagree with you.

In fact Indians should never talk about "terrorism" if they are smart.

Because such cheep term shows them as weak, nay super weak, in front the whole damn world.

It is a like a Lion claiming that a mouse has f^cked him and his sister.

Guess what

everyone will laugh at that supposed "lion" and definitely not feel sorry for his sister.

Terrorist also think in their mouse-ee brains that they can grab the attention of as large a country as India, so they keep on pricking you guys with little needles.

It is time you all wisen up if you have any pride, and I know you do.

Thank you

MMS in his heart is a gentle Sikh professor, who wants to leave a legacy that he did something positive for his birthplace.

But he will fail, because indian and Pakistani baboos will never support such a dream.

Sorry to say.

It's not a shame, not anymore when lions all around the world are Fu***d up by the rats, yes it could be a shame for a lion who fed and protected the rats to say now that I am being f****d by the same rats.

We have been suffering from cross border terrorism, I don't know whether it's lack of intention or incapability of Pakistan to stop it. Any meaningfull dialogue should be backed up by actions, until now we are not satisfied with the action.

Don't talk down to me Hindu.

I am not directly related to Zia, but we and many people are his supporters.

About killing you Indians... I wouldn't egg it on so much.

that means you are a terrorist hiding in US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk down to me Hindu.

I am not directly related to Zia, but we and many people are his supporters.

About killing you Indians... I wouldn't egg it on so much.

BUT 26/11 is soo OLD! Come on...I want to see you with an AK fighting us Indians in Kashmir or anywhere else for the matter.

I am not talking down to you Razzi. You're just imagining that..paranoid.

Wait..how about you take part in another 26/11?

What other Pakistanis do doesn't matter. You're the brave Razzi...YOU matter..come on..get that gun out and come after us. Do it man..lets have us a good old shootout.

Last edited by a moderator:
that means you are a terrorist hiding in US.

We are freedom fighters, and yes I am living in USA.

Call the FBI number.

BUT 26/11 is soo OLD! Come on...I want to see you with an AK fighting us Indians in Kashmir or anywhere else for the matter.

I am not talking down to you Razzi. You're just imagining that..paranoid.

Wait..how about you take part in another 26/11?

What other Pakistanis do doesn't matter. You're the brave Razzi...YOU matter..come on..get that gun out and come after us. Do it man..lets have us a good old shootout.

You are talking a lot.

There a lot of things that you don't know. :lol:

Call the FBI number.

You are talking a lot.

Oooh ominous.

Talon did tell me that you were prone to bursting into hissy fits...I am going to have to apologize to her..she requested that we handle you with kid gloves.

Now now..don't get all mysterious and all that..simple stuff works better.

Here let me break it down for you :-

Step-1 Pick up gun

Step-2 Kill Indians

Simple...now get to it and don't go leaning on other people's actions..that's what we baniyas do..chaudhries like you get in with their own hands no? So..get to it..hurry up.

Oooh ominous.

Talon did tell me that you were prone to bursting into hissy fits...I am going to have to apologize to her..she requested that we handle you with kid gloves.

Now now..don't get all mysterious and all that..simple stuff works better.

Here let me break it down for you :-

Step-1 Pick up gun

Step-2 Kill Indians

Simple...now get to it and don't go leaning on other people's actions..that's what we baniyas do..chaudhries like you get in with their own hands no? So..get to it..hurry up.

Hahaha.

You are a funny man.

Talon is just an online username, such as yourself.

Now if you had lived next to me in real life, I could show you. But you live in India with crappy internet, that can stream enough American shows, that you feel confident in addressing me.

I don't care for Hyperion, or Armstrong.

For me you are a joke.

Call the FBI number.

You are talking a lot.

We call freedom fighters as terrorist and we will do to you what ever we do to a terrorist. As far as calling FBI, I don't need to. They might know who you are.

We call freedom fighters as terrorist and we will do to you what ever we do to a terrorist. As far as calling FBI, I don't need to. They might know who you are.

We **** on Indian forces as we need to.

We consider you terrorists, and we will continue shitting on you.

What the heck is happening here ? Gone out of mind is it ? Cool down folks........Don't fight unnecessarily......

Hahaha.

You are a funny man.

Talon is just an online username, such as yourself.

Now if you had lived next to me in real life, I could show you. But you live in India with crappy internet, that can stream enough American shows, that you feel confident in addressing me.

I don't care for Hyperion, or Armstrong.

For me you are a joke.

A joke? BUT I am not NEARLY as hilarious as you are.:frown: Haven't you noticed the amount of entertainment you provide for everyone on the forum..we baniyas really do like it since to top it all its for FREE! :D

You need to come to India...I'll make big bucks off of you...set you up on a stage and let you rip..oh the audience will love it..they will be demanding an encore all over the country. :yay:

Oye what you got against Butt sahib and Hype? Damn man..you're like Crusty the Clown..all nihilistic and cramped up- don't like most people around me- on the inside and sooo hilarious on the outside.

And since when did brave Choudharies let national boundaries stop them? :what:

We must reply to Pakistan in their language: Narendra Damodardas Modi...

Stupid Indian politicians, keep talking Pakistan , Pakistan is preparing for Mumbai like attack..

What the heck is happening here ? Gone out of mind is it ? Cool down folks........Don't fight unnecessarily......

Just making do with Razzi till Jimmie turns up. Don't mind us yaara. :D

Its an absolute joy watching him go off..try it out sometime.

Just making do with Razzi till Jimmie turns up. Don't mind us yaara. :D

Its an absolute joy watching him go off..try it out sometime.

But I am unsure why he's so charged up. Cool down man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom