What's new

India-Pak sign MoU for trading electricity

take this MOU and shove ...............................................norrraaas.............................................

Good move.... But the question here is do we have the capacity or excess electricity to sell outside????
States along the border of Pakistan have excess electricity so we can sell it to Pakistan if they are willing to pay good price. :D

take this MOU and shove ...............................................norrraaas.............................................
Why?Dont you want electricity in Pakistan?

States along the border of Pakistan have excess electricity so we can sell it to Pakistan if they are willing to pay good price.

Then the question is how much these states contribute to national grid or are they contributing to their capacity...... There are several states who are has less capacity....

Ps : I am not against giving electricity in fact i support it.....

Then the question is how much these states contribute to national grid or are they contributing to their capacity...... There are several states who are has less capacity....

Ps : I am not against giving electricity in fact i support it.....
Yeah the surplus electricity is exported to deficient states so one has to feel the heat but we can divide it so it wont make much of a difference.

Another faltu MOU. Nothing gonna happen. They detain poor truck drivers when we bust their heroine/drugs. We should concentrate on building more dams in Kashmir and supply the electricity to national grid instead.

Back
Top Bottom