What's new

INDIA ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES

Mate dont insult me by calling me a sharif bradran supporter. Im a pro Imran khan and pro pakistan and support development everywhere in this country irrespective of which party conducts it. Now lets put that aside.

I dont know why you think a common pakistani is like a common indian! We dont rate people by skin colour and neither do we make fun of people who have a darker tone. We do make fun of a person who is a bit too fair by calling. Him a gora/angraiz but thats about it. As I said before our family names hold no importance in pakistan unlike in india! Yes money is important. A wealthier person would always be more
respected its human nature!

One more thing please read the topic survey again. People were asked if they would prefer to have neighbours of other ethnicities and more than 40% indians said they wont compared to 6% pakistani. Read my first post on this thread :) do you guys have tamils, bengalis, rajputs, assamese all living together in a city in punjab?

Pakistanis have just more 10 ethnicities with 4 of them major. India have more than 70-100 ethnicities living in India and there are 28 ethnicities.
It also depends where this so called poll was conducted. Cos in cities, nowadays, atleast in Bangalore and Chennai, all state people live here. My neighbour is a Rajasthan (we have one helluva area belonging to Rajasthanis and North Indians-google sowcarpet), another one Telugu speaking, another one Mallu-Tamil mix family. Its common in cities.

If u ask Rural folks, they are always suspicious of new people. Their response will be why someone from Bengal would want to settle in a Tamil Rural village with nothing spl over here. Depends on perceptions.

Racist number 1...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am naturally. As I am white as a milk. :D

Pakistanis have just more 10 ethnicities with 4 of them major. India have more than 70-100 ethnicities living in India and there are 28 ethnicities.
It also depends where this so called poll was conducted. Cos in cities, nowadays, atleast in Bangalore and Chennai, all state people live here. My neighbour is a Rajasthan (we have one helluva area belonging to Rajasthanis and North Indians-google sowcarpet), another one Telugu speaking, another one Mallu-Tamil mix family. Its common in cities.

If u ask Rural folks, they are always suspicious of new people. Their response will be why someone from Bengal would want to settle in a Tamil Rural village with nothing spl over here. Depends on perceptions.

I am naturally. As I am white as a milk. :D
10 ethnic groups where did you get that. I'll try to name as many as i know
Gilgiti
Balti
Wakhi
Chitrali
Pashtun
Hazara (kpk)
Kashmiri
Mirpuri
Potohari
Punjabi
Sindhi
Seraiki
Bengali
Bihari
Lucknowi
Hyderabi
Sheedi
Baloch
Hazara (balochistan)
Kalash

Major ones are
Punjabi
Sindhi
Seraiki
Baloch
Pushtun
Kashmiri
Muhajir (lucknowi, bihari etc)
Bengali
Hazara

10 ethnic groups where did you get that. I'll try to name as many as i know
Gilgiti
Balti
Wakhi
Chitrali
Pashtun
Hazara (kpk)
Kashmiri
Mirpuri
Potohari
Punjabi
Sindhi
Seraiki
Bengali
Bihari
Lucknowi
Hyderabi
Sheedi
Baloch
Hazara (balochistan)
Kalash

Major ones are
Punjabi
Sindhi
Seraiki
Baloch
Pushtun
Kashmiri
Muhajir (lucknowi, bihari etc)
Bengali
Hazara

I cannot even remember the number of my country's ethnicities. Cos its huge mate. But do try to concentrate on oter parts of my analysis though

india is turning into a dead evils country for women and for minorities and non local tourists plus invited guests expamples are raping and then killing women is routine wise attacking miniorities is passion of racist hinduos, and invited guests being harased like playing teams, singers, etc.

Waise is baat ko hue bhot time ho gya hai shaid aap tab paida hi na hue ho.I am talking about late 60's.Mere baba jaan k aik dost hua krte the khost se.toh usne mujhe bataya tha k agar koi indian kahey k hum racist nahin hai to wo kabhi bhi nahin maana,kyon k wo jhoot bol rahe hongay.Wo bohot naik insan the tho main kabhi bhi ye nahin maan sakta k indian racist nahin hai.

Sorry
to goya janab aap apne dada jaan marhoom ke nek dost ki baat per to vishwas ker sakte ho jisse shayad aap kabhi mille bhi nahee per apne yahan kis tharah ka nisab hai aur usme hindustan aur hindus ke mutallik kya pharaya jata hai usse apka koi wasta nahi aur na hi aapka is baat se koi wasta hai ki asla me muhib ul watani ka matlab kya hai .... ,maine sahi kaha na janab :azn:

to goya janab aap apne dada jaan marhoom ke nek dost ki baat per to vishwas ker sakte ho jisse shayad aap kabhi mille bhi nahee per apne yahan kis tharah ka nisab hai aur usme hindustan aur hindus ke mutallik kya pharaya jata hai usse apka koi wasta nahi aur na hi aapka is baat se koi wasta hai ki asla me muhib ul watani ka matlab kya hai .... ,maine sahi kaha na janab :azn:

wo mere baba jaan k dost the,dada jaan k nahin.Main us se mila tha exactly 47 saal pehle

jaise k maine pehla kaha k main unki baat pr ankhen band kr k yaqeen krta hoon

wo mere baba jaan k dost the,dada jaan k nahin.Main us se mila tha exactly 47 saal pehle

jaise k maine pehla kaha k main unki baat pr ankhen band kr k yaqeen krta hoon
well janab apke abba ji ke dost aur apak yakeen ....sanu ki

but the fact of the matter is we sub contionent people are all racist and if we say or want to beleve we are not racist then we are lying to owrselfs only and its hypocracy at its best when pakistanies say indians are racist and pakistanies are not .... tell me yourself do you beleve pakistanies are any less racist than indian :azn: :coffee:

Who can not write a grammatical correct heading of an article will now discuss racism of india. Hasn nisar ki bat yaad ati hai. Har koi aira gaira clash of civilization ki baat karta hai. Are civilization to unke pass hai tumhare pas kaun sa civilization hai. Yahan to clash of faith hai. Any way let them be happy.

well janab apke abba ji ke dost aur apak yakeen ....sanu ki

but the fact of the matter is we sub contionent people are all racist and if we say or want to beleve we are not racist then we are lying to owrselfs only and its hypocracy at its best when pakistanies say indians are racist and pakistanies are not .... tell me yourself do you beleve pakistanies are any less racist than indian :azn: :coffee:

Racism exist in Pakistan but not even 1% of what sort of racism exist in india.

The perfect example of racism in india is Manjhi movie.Watch the scene when he come back to his village after a decade.

Racism exist in Pakistan but not even 1% of what sort of racism exist in india.

The perfect example of racism in india is Manjhi movie.Watch the scene when he come back to his village after a decade.
well sir so you are judging the society in india by the bollywood movies .... wow now that is some intellect :sarcastic:

but let me tell you the way you can call a sweeper a bhangi , a performer/dancer/singer a bhaand or miraasi or a oil vendor a teli or a washerman a dhobi or a shoes smith a nai or a iron smith a lohar and all such related words in pakistan if we do that in india we will be send to jail that too without bail + heavfty fine and we give almost 50% reservations in all govermental educational instituytionsand goverment jobs + owr most loved PM till date himslef is a OBC a teli in your language now go figure who is more tolrent and accomudating and who is more castist and racist :coffee:

You are a Bangladeshi, fair and lovely is what your nation needs more off.
And you just proved what this thread was all about. Mr White Baba.
vk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom