What's new

INDIA ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES

Not all brahaman are veggies ,i live in himachal & there are plenty here who eat meat except beef & pork & as for racism India is the most diverse country on planet you could put a whole europe
U must be staying in Simla and u must be a punjabi

Mate dont insult me by calling me a sharif bradran supporter. Im a pro Imran khan and pro pakistan and support development everywhere in this country irrespective of which party conducts it. Now lets put that aside.

I dont know why you think a common pakistani is like a common indian! We dont rate people by skin colour and neither do we make fun of people who have a darker tone. We do make fun of a person who is a bit too fair by calling. Him a gora/angraiz but thats about it. As I said before our family names hold no importance in pakistan unlike in india! Yes money is important. A wealthier person would always be more
respected its human nature!

One more thing please read the topic survey again. People were asked if they would prefer to have neighbours of other ethnicities and more than 40% indians said they wont compared to 6% pakistani. Read my first post on this thread :) do you guys have tamils, bengalis, rajputs, assamese all living together in a city in punjab?
what is your political inclination or what you think whome pakistanies make fun of what matters to me is what you say against my nation and as a muhib e watan hindustani i have all the right to defnd my cause and expose your double standards

1. what if i told you it is non bailable offence to call names like chamar , mochi , nai teli bhangi kanjar ect . ect.

2.do you know anything about the city like new delhi , mumbai , bangalore chennai and do you know tamils , telgus , mallus , bengalies , gujraties , punjabies , baniyas , haryanvis , asamese , nagas , mizoes live together many times in same society or builduing we have no esclusive zones on basis of relegon caste or colour none of that i know onli muslims tend to live in ghettos of old parts of cities

if you dont want to beleve come to india and il be your guide where ever you want to check this fact dont take clownish tarzinigars on you private TV channel hosts who still beleve india is a land there forefathers knew of or so they thought 68 years back ...... cheers mate :coffee:

Wo kensi khoobi hai jo indians main nahin hai?
hamare liye muhib ul watani ka matlab ka matlab hindustan aur hindutan kee tehzeeb aur hindustan se pyar hai na ki hate , disghust and revenge obsession against some nation jaisa ki aapke yahan hai ... kyon haina :azn:

tu mar ja phir
mamoo mangne se jo maut mil jaatee to kaun kambhakt jeeta is duniya me :cray:

As for my personal opinion, I'd put almost any arab state in the head of the list of racism against other people, and way ahead of India which shows tolerance to other religions and so on
Well said,I fully agree with yr statement

Yes i do have hindu ancestory! My family is from bhatmer now bhatner in rajasthan. My family converted to islam and moved to bahawalnagar centuries ago and today bahawalnagar is in pakistan. I am a Rajput.
It is Barmer and not bhatmer very close to Pakistan border,visited last year

I dont know why you think a common pakistani is like a common indian! We dont rate people by skin colour and neither do we make fun of people who have a darker tone. We do make fun of a person who is a bit too fair by calling. Him a gora/angraiz but thats about it.

The brown bigots - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

:) do you guys have tamils, bengalis, rajputs, assamese all living together in a city in punjab?
Can't say about Punjab,Just been to Punjab once, I mean Indian Punjab(Amritsar),But In Bombay now mumbai I would say YES. I work in a Multi National company which has thousands of employees. I have Sikh,christans,Muslim,Parsis Jains,Buddhist collaegues,2 of my seniors r Anglo Indians.[/QUOTE]

Well here you go anther example of, from incredible to intolerent india

Racism is when you think other than inferior than you, Indians hate everyone for being better looking than them...different issues

By Max Fisher May 15, 2013
A professor who studies race and ethnic conflict responds to this map.
imrs.php

When two Swedish economists set out to examine whether economic freedom made people any more or less racist, they knew how they would gauge economic freedom, but they needed to find a way to measure a country's level of racial tolerance. So they turned to something called the World Values Survey, which has been measuring global attitudes and opinions for decades.

Among the dozens of questions that World Values asks, the Swedish economists found one that, they believe, could be a pretty good indicator of tolerance for other races. The survey asked respondents in more than 80 different countries to identify kinds of people they would not want as neighbors. Some respondents, picking from a list, chose "people of a different race." The more frequently that people in a given country say they don't want neighbors from other races, the economists reasoned, the less racially tolerant you could call that society. (The study concluded that economic freedom had no correlation with racial tolerance, but it does appear to correlate with tolerance toward homosexuals.)

Unfortunately, the Swedish economists did not include all of the World Values Survey data in their final research paper. So I went back to the source, compiled the original data and mapped it out on the infographic above. In the bluer countries, fewer people said they would not want neighbors of a different race; in red countries, more people did.

If we treat this data as indicative of racial tolerance, then we might conclude that people in the bluer countries are the least likely to express racist attitudes, while the people in red countries are the most likely.

Compare the results to this map of the world's most and least diverse countries.

Before we dive into the data, a couple of caveats. First, it's entirely likely that some people lied when answering this question; it would be surprising if they hadn't. But the operative question, unanswerable, is whether people in certain countries were more or less likely to answer the question honestly. For example, while the data suggest that Swedes are more racially tolerant than Finns, it's possible that the two groups are equally tolerant but that Finns are just more honest. The willingness to state such a preference out loud, though, might be an indicator of racial attitudes in itself. Second, the survey is not conducted every year; some of the results are very recent and some are several years old, so we're assuming the results are static, which might not be the case.

Here's what the data show:

• Anglo and Latin countries most tolerant. People in the survey were most likely to embrace a racially diverse neighbor in the United Kingdom and its Anglo former colonies (the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) and in Latin America. The only real exceptions were oil-rich Venezuela, where income inequality sometimes breaks along racial lines, and the Dominican Republic, perhaps because of its adjacency to troubled Haiti. Scandinavian countries also scored high.

• India and Jordan by far the least tolerant. In only two of 81 surveyed countries, more than 40 percent of respondents said they would not want a neighbor of a different race. This included 43.5 percent of Indians and 51.4 percent of Jordanian. (Note: World Values’ data for Bangladesh and Hong Kong appear to have been inverted, with in fact only 28.3 and 26.8 percent, respectively, having indicated they would not want a neighbor of a different race. Please see correction at the bottom of this post.)

• Wide, interesting variation across Europe. Immigration and national identity are big, touchy issues in much of Europe, where racial make-ups are changing. Though you might expect the richer, better-educated Western European nations to be more tolerant than those in Eastern Europe, that's not exactly the case. France appeared to be one of the least racially tolerant countries on the continent, with 22.7 percent saying they didn't want a neighbor of another race. Former Soviet states such as Belarus and Latvia scored as more tolerant than much of Europe. Many in the Balkans, perhaps after years of ethnicity-tinged wars, expressed lower racial tolerance.

• The Middle East not so tolerant. Immigration is also a big issue in this region, particularly in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, which often absorb economic migrants from poorer neighbors.

• Racial tolerance low in diverse Asian countries. Nations such as Indonesia and the Philippines, where many racial groups often jockey for influence and have complicated histories with one another, showed more skepticism of diversity. This was also true, to a lesser extent, in China and Kyrgyzstan. There were similar trends in parts of sub-Saharan Africa.

• South Korea, not very tolerant, is an outlier. Although the country is rich, well-educated, peaceful and ethnically homogenous – all trends that appear to coincide with racial tolerance – more than one in three South Koreans said they do not want a neighbor of a different race. This may have to do with Korea's particular view of its own racial-national identity as unique – studied by scholars such as B.R. Myers – and with the influx of Southeast Asian neighbors and the nation's long-held tensions with Japan.

• Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.
A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries - The Washington Post

Pakistan is mostly tolerant because of Islam; its the reason why hundreds of ethnicities live together in harmony.

Pakistan is mostly tolerant because of Islam; its the reason why hundreds of ethnicities live together in harmony.
ya sure sure and we all know who good relations are in pakistan with respect to punjabies & non punjabies , shias & sunnis true muslims & ahmedies , muslims & non muslims and how all non muslims are protected specially under tauhin e risalat act :coffee:

ya sure sure and we all know who good relations are in pakistan with respect to punjabies & non punjabies , shias & sunnis true muslims & ahmedies , muslims & non muslims and how all non muslims are protected specially under tauhin e risalat act :coffee:

Punjabis and non Punjabis? nobody here even considers them selve Punjabi now. There is nothing wrong with Sunnis and Shias, when the Taliban attacks Shias it doesn't mean Sunnis are against or attacking Shias. Ahmadis are doing okay in some Areas, but doing MUCH better than Muslims and Christians in India.

hamare liye muhib ul watani ka matlab ka matlab hindustan aur hindutan kee tehzeeb aur hindustan se pyar hai na ki hate , disghust and revenge obsession against some nation jaisa ki aapke yahan hai ... kyon haina :azn:

Waise is baat ko hue bhot time ho gya hai shaid aap tab paida hi na hue ho.I am talking about late 60's.Mere baba jaan k aik dost hua krte the khost se.toh usne mujhe bataya tha k agar koi indian kahey k hum racist nahin hai to wo kabhi bhi nahin maana,kyon k wo jhoot bol rahe hongay.Wo bohot naik insan the tho main kabhi bhi ye nahin maan sakta k indian racist nahin hai.

Sorry

you asked me the same question and did not reply to the answer so im posting it here as well
Yes there is love and harmony among ethnic groups here in pakistan. Give me one case of any no punjabi being killed or attacked in punjab. Any not pashtun attacked in kpk. Any non sindhi attacked in sindh. Any non kashmiri attacked in kashmir. There are isolated incidents in balochistan like the attack on the bus of pashtuns but that was related to sectarian conflict. In balochistan all attacks on non baloch are 90% related to sectarian conflict. Im not hiding it we have problems between sects but i want to remind you the attacks are carried out by banned terrorist organizations not common people unlike in india where common hindus attacked muslims in gujarat. Ahmedis have been attacked by mobs. There are no religious tensions because no religion has a large enough population to have issues with muslims. Visit rural sindh whete majority of the hindus of pakistan live and they live peacefully. Diwali is a holiday there. Tharparkar where many hindus live muslims dont eat beef or if they do they do it privatly. Temples and mosques repect eachother and dont make noise during each others prayer times etc sikhs have lived peacefully in peshawar and rural areas of punjab in areas surroundinf faisalabad and lahore especially nankana sahib. Indian sikhs come and are received warmly each year. People wave at them when their train passes by when taking them to nankana sahib from lahore. The only time sikhs were attacked was in swat when it fell to the taliban. So taliban attacked them not a common pakistani. Church attacks have all been by the taliban not angry mobs like in babri masjid. There was however one incident of rioting between muslims and christians in villages in punjab but was on a small scale. The christians were rioting last year against govt in punjab after the church bombing in lahore and muslims lahoris joined the protest with them. 2 years ago when hindus were threatened by taliban on diwali in karachi notman uni students formed a human chain around temples all around karachi( students were muslim). These are the truths. Dont believe in you bollywood inspired media :)

There is no doubt , Indians are racists specially north Indians.

is there any body who wanna refute this ????????????????

Correction: This post originally indicated that, according to the World Values Survey, 71.7 percent of Bangladeshis and 71.8 percent of Hong Kongers had said that they would not want a neighbor of a different race. In fact, those numbers appear to be substantially lower, 28.3 percent and 26.8 percent, respectively. In both cases, World Values appears to have erroneously posted the incorrect data on its Web site. Ashirul Amin, posting at the Tufts University Fletcher School’s emerging markets blog, looked into the data for Bangladesh and discovered the mistake. My thanks to Amin, who is Bangladeshi and was able to read the original questionnaire, for pointing this out. His analysis is worth reading in full, but here’s his conclusion:

The short answer is, yes, someone did fat finger this big time. "Yes" and "No" got swapped in the second round of the survey, which means that 28.3% of Bangladeshis said they wouldn’t want neighbors of a different race – not 71.7%.

26K Facebook likers and 2.5K Tweeters, take note.

Amin adds, “Bangladeshis are a tolerant bunch — it’s ok to come visit.” The error in the Hong Kong data, first discovered by Chinese-speaking users on Reddit, was flagged by Engadget Chinese editor Richard Lai. Ng Chun Hung, a University of Hong Kong professor who was the principal investigator on World Values' survey there, confirmed via e-mail that the data had been transposed on the survey company's Web site. He added that he has written the World Values Survey team to alert it to this and ask it to remove the faulty data. My thanks to him, as well as to Lai and the Reddit users who dug through original Chinese-language survey forms to demonstrate the error.

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries - The Washington Post

Back
Top Bottom