What's new

India Nuclear waepons and thorium reactor..and numbers of nuke stockpile

tallboy123

Reaction score
Once India has it’s ‘thorium fast breeder’ reactors up and running [ assuming India has not already done so ]
India will produce enough ‘fissile material’ to produce and endless supply of nuclear weapons.
It would be best to ‘ befriend ‘ India rather than to compete with her..

Thorium reactor will be a nuclear fissile machine...25% of thorium is in India..:butcher:

it will be cheaper and can make in mass numbers...
wat do u think ??;)

Thorium reactor will be a nuclear fissile machine...25% of thorium is in India..:butcher:

it will be cheaper and can make in mass numbers...
wat do u think ??;)

Actually fissile material produced by these reactors will be used as seed for new reactors to come. India has enough plutonium stockpile to build hundreds of warheads when necessary.

India is actually giving up its nuclear stockpile. The only reactors that are being built are for electricity, thorium is one of them.

Why we need to many nuclear weapons ??

I think India already have enough nuclear war bombs we should concentrate on nuclear delivery system

Pata chala jab use karne ka time aaya to kuch kar hi nahi paye or bad me sala museum me sajana pade :lol:

We have huge quantities of Plutonium and the largest reserve of tritium...It is not necessary that we must build more bombs.

Why we need to many nuclear weapons ??

I think India already have enough nuclear war bombs we should concentrate on nuclear delivery system

Pata chala jab use karne ka time aaya to kuch kar hi nahi paye or bad me sala museum me sajana pade :lol:

Because India can only sees China and Pakistan, they happen to be right next to her? Therefore projection is not needed!

So if war breaks out and if all else fails at least she has enough to destroy the entire India (making sure no one gets it) and can perhaps take China and Pakistan down with it? :laugh:

The ongoing research in Thorium reactors is to attain self sufficiency in power generation to meet the needs of the nation while reducing our dependence on polluting fossil fuels. It has nothing to do with our nuclear weapons programme.

Back
Top Bottom