What's new

India not interested in road connection with China

dear kiss, there is a thin line b/w confidence and arrogance.

Which part of my statement is consider arrogance??? I will learn from my mistake.and correct it I dont' dis-respect of wise Indians if exist in this forum on contrary I would like to learn more from them ...so enlight me.

India is under no compulsion to play fair.

I am glad that CD has come.. even though he is stupid, but whatever some company for KOD.

I started feeling sorry that KOD was getting overwhelmed.. and would start crying even louder.

Which part of my statement is consider arrogance??? I will learn from my mistake.and correct it I dont' dis-respect of wise Indians if exist in this forum on contrary I would like to learn more from them ...so enlight me.

Ok.. learn the first thing: Learn to leave before it's too late.

(for your own good).

CD left, unfortunately for you.'

:shrug:

The context was clear in terms of Indian defense concerns; the road would benefit China in aggression and i spoke about dismantling a critical link to neutralize such a concern. There was no need of bravado to provide a service to the same effect or sound as though India will roll a red carpet for a walk over.

If you are truly so confident and think India is so terribly weak in its defense, then well, good luck.

I am glad that CD has come.. even though he is stupid, but whatever some company for KOD.

I started feeling sorry that KOD was getting overwhelmed.. and would start crying even louder.:

CD is my idol, I have all my respect for him, he's epic when to face indians, an one man army that we chinese forumner must have.

as for me, don't feel sorry for me, I only came here to burn of some free time and be really glad to find Indians as interlocutor.

Ok.. learn the first thing: Learn to leave before it's too late.

:shrug:
[/QUOTE]

If i left to earlier, than I will miss all the fun parts.

The context was clear in terms of Indian defense concerns; the road would benefit China in aggression and i spoke about dismantling a critical link to neutralize such a concern. There was no need of bravado to provide a service to the same effect or sound as though India will roll a red carpet for a walk over.

If you are truly so confident and think India is so terribly weak in its defense, then well, good luck.

What I said it's in the context of this thread, have you read the statement of your folks becore criticize me? here are what your foks said earlier

this road connectivity will provide easy way for smuggling chinese junk into our country....better prevent the headache

The trade is massively favour them, why should we?

china will produce and dump goods all over the world..to keep billion ppl employed....by hook or by crook

I already made my statement very cleary, if you guys are not interest this road, so be it. what what I replied to you is juste to keep long conversation shortened since you believe that the road can represent a security issue. but there is nothing arrogance of what I said, in contrary I just do you a favor of not wasting your time.

And please don't make any assumption of something I have not said, I never truely underestimate India beside annoy those think that India is strong and China should mess up with it.

I rarely involve in Indian thread that's not relate to China regarless of how you bragged about yourself unless for some payback time to correct some Indians behaviors of messing with China something was not concern them.

Did you known, Indian knows china is a wimp and will not do anything no matter what Indian does.

I don´t think the proposed links to China pose unacceptable security risks for India.

Looking back to the cold war, West Germany had many road links to East Germany, both states were enemies, both had plans to blow up everything in case of war.

Back
Top Bottom