What's new

India must help pakistan : Shashi Tharoor ( The geography of hope )

Somebody give this man a pakistani visa and them there... let him and his idiocity enjoy in the land of the pure...

pakistan negotiates with a gun to its own head and these peaceniks are worried about that....increase the arms race and strangulate pakistan economically...

These traitors are pathetic they always sings the tune of so called peace and friendship that will never happen, at least till 2020.

And India should not have any compromise on kashmir no matter how many terrorist they sends. We have beard the cost when we were not so good economically and we can surely afford it now. RAW is more then capable to answer facilitators of terrorism govt. needs to give them free hand. More terrorist attacks means govt. will be forced to allow RAW to take action. So everything will suit us, no need to hurry.

By 2020 our economy will be above $ 3.5 trillion + about 10 nuke submarines + 3 aircraft carrier + ICBMs.

And the EU and other economies will be shattered and china's growth will be barely positive.

At that time we will decide the terms and get our say of Kashmir and other matters. :tup:

Will you be a soopah powah then? :rofl:

Will you be a soopah powah then? :rofl:

No, just a lot better than pakistan in all aspects. Better than the better that we are now. Thats what his post meant. The super power word is liberally applied on this forum by pakistanis, not Indians.

No, just a lot better than pakistan in all aspects. Better than the better that we are now. Thats what his post meant. The super power word is liberally applied on this forum by pakistanis, not Indians.

And you think Pakistanis will be sitting and watching you guys? No. Pakistan will kick out Zardari and America and then Pakistan's economy will be alot better. Remember, when Pakistan had strong leadership, Pakistan's economic growth used to top 10%.

And you think Pakistanis will be sitting and watching you guys? No. Pakistan will kick out Zardari and America and then Pakistan's economy will be alot better. Remember, when Pakistan had strong leadership, Pakistan's economic growth used to top 10%.

this is written in destiny of pakistan.One general will come then economy will be strong then next will come then again will go down:rofl:

your base is weak and built on sand without cement;)

Well we can only judge by the course the countries are taking at this time. Look at India's growth trajectory, and then look at pakistan's. And not just on the GDP front, but all others. There is a reason India and the other BRICS nations are being talked of as emerging giants, and pakistan....I leave it to you to complete that sentence, what the world views pak as.

Now of course, I would be happy to see pakistan prosper. I want all people everywhere to prosper not only economically, but in all other regards. But you are being naive if you believe that all of pak's problems are because of a couple of people at the top, and once they are gone it would be all milk and honey everywhere. Thats what you have been saying about all of your leaders for the past few decades, from Zia to Nawaz to Musharaff to Zardari - just kick them out and then everything will be all right. No, the real world is a complex place, and a country's woes are not because of one or two leaders at the top. Your problems run much deeper than that. For your sake and for the sake of humanity, I hope you solve all of them, instead of persisting in the superficial belief that once Mr X goes, everything will be great.

Well we can only judge by the course the countries are taking at this time. Look at India's growth trajectory, and then look at pakistan's. And not just on the GDP front, but all others. There is a reason India and the other BRICS nations are being talked of as emerging giants, and pakistan....I leave it to you to complete that sentence, what the world views pak as.

Now of course, I would be happy to see pakistan prosper. I want all people everywhere to prosper not only economically, but in all other regards. But you are being naive if you believe that all of pak's problems are because of a couple of people at the top, and once they are gone it would be all milk and honey everywhere. Thats what you have been saying about all of your leaders for the past few decades, from Zia to Nawaz to Musharaff to Zardari - just kick them out and then everything will be all right. No, the real world is a complex place, and a country's woes are not because of one or two leaders at the top. Your problems run much deeper than that. For your sake and for the sake of humanity, I hope you solve all of them, instead of persisting in the superficial belief that once Mr X goes, everything will be great.

Pakistan is on the N11 after BRIC thank you very much. I bet India's economy would not survive in the condition Pakistan is in.

Hmm. Let's see. Nawaz Sharif left = Economy better. Musharraf left = economy worse.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

this is written in destiny of pakistan.One general will come then economy will be strong then next will come then again will go down:rofl:

your base is weak and built on sand without cement;)

What do you mean "next will come"? We have such incompetent leaders that a coup is almost inevitable.

Hmm. Let's see. Nawaz Sharif left = Economy better. Musharraf left = economy worse.

Did you notice that I repeated two or three times that I wasn't talking about economy alone? Oh and do you know why there was an artificial economic growth during Musharaff's tenure? Hint: The money pumped in after 9/11, which did not improve people's lives, but counted as GDP growth. In any case, if you want to persist in your belief that all your problems are because of Zardari, fine, may your beliefs make you happy. I was trying to take your thinking to a slightly higher than superficial level. Hopefully the future architects of your country will be able to think deeper than you. For pakistan's sake.

Back
Top Bottom