What's new

India just lured its biggest smartphone maker away from China

Did you pick it up from the side of the road? Your neighbors trash heap? Or was it free from a Rahul Gandhi rally?
No! But only cheap faked stuff is distributed during rallies! And where do they get this cheap faked stuff from? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out! :P

No! But only cheap faked stuff is distributed during rallies! And where do they get this cheap faked stuff from? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out! :P

HA
Cheap fake stuff is the meat and potatoes of Indian elections. Chinese factory seconds and excess stock gets dumped in India and determines the fate of the South Asian superpower.

At the end of the day, you get what you paid for. A few thousand rupees will not get you a decent phone just as finding one after rummaging through your neighbors trash will not yield you a lasting product.

Enjoy your pro Rahul rally.

Looks like his neighbor's trash heap - you know what I mean. ;)

Hi ho!
A very decent witty remark from an Indian at last.
But my money is on him getting it after 2 weeks furiously campaigning and exhausting himself at a Rahul Gandhi rally.

BTW, what self respecting people actually buys trash from his/her neighbour? Unless of course its the only option available to them because local trash is really bad.:azn:

I thought Indians prefer to by trustworthy brands like Apple, Samsung or Nokia. Well, what you want and what is in the Indian pocket (aka reality) are worlds apart. :partay:
Only poor people buy such phones but there are many poor so many phones get sold.

Back
Top Bottom