What's new

India, Japan in $50bn currency swap

lol @ all the Chinese idiots who were opening thread after thread and predicting rupee to reach 100 against dollar. Though that would have benefited me in person but I would never wish to see it happening.

Where are those dumba$$es now?

They are neutered according to China's one child policy.

The 6 Most-Traded Currencies And Why They're So Popular

There is no mention of the Chinese Yuan despite the Chinese being the second biggest economy in the world. How long will the world allow Chinese to dump their cheap goods and damage their local industries???

China received massive donations/aid from Japan for decades beginning 1960s to early 1990s and also Japanese companies were the first to bring high tech manufacturing to China. Even when USA did not give any aid to China from 1949-1975 due to Mao Zedong, the Japanese provided massive hard currency as aid to keep the Chinese economy running.

and see how they brag now.

They are neutered according to China's one child policy.

The 6 Most-Traded Currencies And Why They're So Popular

There is no mention of the Chinese Yuan despite the Chinese being the second biggest economy in the world. How long will the world allow Chinese to dump their cheap goods and damage their local industries???

China received massive donations/aid from Japan for decades beginning 1960s to early 1990s and also Japanese companies were the first to bring high tech manufacturing to China. Even when USA did not give any aid to China from 1949-1975 due to Mao Zedong, the Japanese provided massive hard currency as aid to keep the Chinese economy running.

and see how they brag now.

It would have been utterly shameful for them to accept aid from the ones who raped them so badly.. Sad & shameless state of affair that would have been, I must tell you!!

Back
Top Bottom