What's new

India(ISRO) successfully launches foreign satellites.....

oFFbEAT

Reaction score
Country
India
Another successful launch, this time 5 foreign satellites aboard PSLV-c23 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota at 9.52am IST, today, June 30,2014.
Its main payload, 714kg French Satellite SPOT-7, is an Earth Observation satellite.
PSLV C23 also carried 14kg AISAT of Germany, NLS7.1 (CAN-X4) & NLS7.2 (CAN-X5) of Canada, each weighing 15 kg and the 7 kg VELOX-1 of Singapore.

These five satellites are launched under commercial arrangements that Isro's Antrix Corporation has with foreign agencies.

More information about the satellites.....
SPOT 6, 7
CanX-4 and 5 - eoPortal Directory - Satellite Missions
AISat 1
VELOX-I Nano-satellite

Last edited:
if anybody got the video of launch,please tag me.I watched the program after it was launched. :cray:

ISRO Rocks........................

Anybody know how much does ISRO earns for launching these sats

10462939_430621017077552_3587001409079438832_n.jpg

Aab toh bas Mars Mission complete hone ka intezaar hai 8-)

What the PM said after the PSLV C-23 launch:

# GIS technology has transformed policy planning, implementation. Space imaging enables modern management, conservation of water resources.

# Technology has a critical role in realising the vision of a Digital India – the power of 125 crore connected Indians.

# Such technology is fundamentally connected with the common man. As a change agent, it can empower and connect, to transform his life.

# I congratulate the scientists. This Sadhna you have done in the lab has the power to change the lives of millions of people.

# Our ancestors had conceived of ideas like ‘Shunya’ and ‘flying objects’, long before others.

# Our space journey has come a long way from the humble beginnings.

# We are proud that our programme is indigenous. Generations of scientists have worked to make India a self-reliant space power.

# Even today's satellites are from developed nations. Truly, this is a global endorsement of our space capability.

# This is a domain where we are the international cutting edge. We have achieved excellent and cut beyond mediocrity.

# This fills every Indian's heart with pride and I can see the joy and satisfaction on your faces. Feel privileged to watch this in person.

# My congratulations to our brilliant space scientists for yet another successful launch of the polar satellite.

Back
Top Bottom