What's new

india & israel

dakoit sakhya

New Recruit

Reaction score
recently,my contact in jeruselame had informed me that,the govt.of israel has released several archive datas concerning the diplomatic ties between india and israel.

I have went to israel and studied those myself and thought of sharing it here.
Currently, i am from a cell phone,so i shall give more elaborated details tommorow.
I also request you to visit the
Thread "a visit to indo-bangla
Border" in member section and post suggetions.
With love,
D.S

the main points are:
1.from the very formation of both nations till 1993,the diplomatic ties between the nations were worst.
2. However,the nations were best partners in defence and
Other strategic issues from the beginning.

3.during the 64 and 72 wars with china and pakistan indian defence minister seeked the help of israel via the israel consul in india(shall
Post names tommorow).
4. India mainly requested arms and surveilance equipments. Uzi guns were requested in large quantities.
The no.of purchases clearly shows that india aimed for stocking them for future use too.

5. The president of israel was ready to support india,as they were fighting china and pakistan.
6. But the PM of india didn't
Wanted an aircraft with israel
Flag to land in india carrying
Arms.

7. So,PM of india wrote to israel to remove the flag. But israel wrote back "no flag,no arms". The weapons were eventually shipped to india.
8. When bangladesh was formed,the indo-israeli ties prospered when indian pm compared the pak atrocities in
bangladesh to nazi era jewish
Holocaust.

9. But the diplomatic ties suffered setback when india didnt recognise israeli support after the war,which hurt israel deeply.

YE kya baat hui... Israel ko Pakistan ki Help karni chiye aab .... hope to see PAK-Israel.....in long friendship ...

11. The most funny thing is that,when the war was over,instead of recognising israeli support,what indian pm did was,sending a BASKET OF MANGOES to israeli PM as a token of gratitude.

Indians and israelis are very old pals our relationship has stood firm even during tense times .The defence co-operation which we share makes us unique.We are strategic partners.long live Indo-Israeli friendship

Indians and israelis are very old pals our relationship has stood firm even during tense times .The defence co-operation which we share makes us unique.We are strategic partners.long live Indo-Israeli friendship
In earlier times,india israeli ties were strictly for gains.read the 3,4,5,6,7 points

Back
Top Bottom