What's new

India is heading towards partition on the basis of language,religion and caste: SP MP Jaya Bachch

Kashmir is merely a flash point of hostilities between two religious communities. It's unproductive to view it as an insulated territorial conflict. Yes, Southern states are less likely to have strong opinions on Kashmir but you deal with India as a whole through the central government which represents all states. So when you point nuclear weapons at India, it includes the North, South and East. It's similar to how the rest of the world deals with the EU.
Any geographical boundary change in territory of any country will trigger the change in policy of regional countries, its very obvious, what's really confusing you?

Its not pakistans problem....its your problem...additionally its not pakistan sayinv india will btrak up its indians. ... so jog on

No, I won't. Make valid arguments if you disagree with what I have to say.

Any geographical boundary change in territory of any country will trigger the change in policy of regional countries, its very obvious, what's really confusing you?

No shit. How does this equate to friendly relations with a hypothetical Indian breakaway state and Pakistan considering the history of religious and ethnic tensions pertaining to respective parties?

Do you have "fraternal relations" with Sri Lanka, a country which has ample reason to be hostile to India and cosy up to Pakistan given the damage caused by Tamil separatists and New Delhi's actions at the time?

Any part of india becoming separate country would either needs Pakistan nukes umbrella or China’s

I suggest south India will join Pakistan and china block and seven states will join China only

No shit. How does this equate to friendly relations with a hypothetical Indian breakaway state and Pakistan considering the history of religious and ethnic tensions pertaining to respective parties.
Their is no existing hatred shown towards any religion specially those are being practiced in south indian states in Pakistan's constitution and in its foreign policy, not a single example of it neither we are associated with any ethnic conflict with any of south indian ethnic group since of our independence. Where did you really brang all that stuff?

Any part of india becoming separate country would either needs Pakistan nukes umbrella or China’s

I suggest south India will join Pakistan and china block and seven states will join China only

No.

We aint taking people.

They can sustain themselves or die fighting each other.

Their is no existing hatred shown towards any religion specially those are being practiced in south indian states in Pakistan's constitution and in its foreign policy, not a single example of it neither we are associated with any ethnic conflict with any of south indian ethnic group since of our independence. Where did you really brang all that stuff?

Are you denying there is and has been friction between the Hindu community and the Islamic community in the sub-continent? If so, let's just stop here because this will turn out to be a pointless discourse.

What do you think is the majority religion practiced in South India? I'm not going to delve into constitutions as this is a delicate enough subject as it is. The Indian constitution doesn't discriminate based on religion yet there are countless examples of social discrimination present.

Are you denying there is and has been friction between the Hindu community and the Islamic community in the sub-continent? If so, let's just stop here because this will turn out to be a pointless discourse.

What do you think is the majority religion practiced in South India? I'm not going to delve into constitutions as this is a delicate enough subject as it is. The Indian constitution doesn't discriminate based on religion yet there are countless examples of social discrimination present.
I thought we were discussing state to state relations not communal relations, so i prefer to highlight states policy instead of communal policy. Islam and Hinduism both are separate religion and both the state(Pakistan and India) trying to have indiscriminative policies towards religions yet frictions and conflict are more common when states either failed or not commited to enforce their policies regarding to religious harmony. Pakistan have no tradition to exploit religious differences of hindus and muslims specially after independence and use it for political gains but India is bit different, religious frictions are used as political narratives, so its obvious why you really think that such religious difference will harm relations with any country or nation while it indeed doesn't effect our policy and also south indian states are well known for having less religious riots and friction compared to rest of India.

No.

We aint taking people.

They can sustain themselves or die fighting each other.
You didn’t get the point
No one is taking ppl

They will simply want to get nuke umbrella covered as Delhi want to make them puppet state
Pakistan and china will fill the gap and will provide security, they will be separate countries

You didn’t get the point
No one is taking ppl

They will simply want to get nuke umbrella covered as Delhi want to make them puppet state
Pakistan and china will fill the gap and will provide security, they will be separate countries

I got your point
We aint giving that either

No, I won't. Make valid arguments if you disagree with what I have to say.

No shit. How does this equate to friendly relations with a hypothetical Indian breakaway state and Pakistan considering the history of religious and ethnic tensions pertaining to respective parties?

Do you have "fraternal relations" with Sri Lanka, a country which has ample reason to be hostile to India and cosy up to Pakistan given the damage caused by Tamil separatists and New Delhi's actions at the time?
Typical indian..

How ignorant, north indic will refuse to accept independent status of southern states for atleast two decades in UN even after separation, and that time will enough for us to get closer to Dravidistan and have warm fraternal relations with them as we have with nepal and will have with khalistan and independent north eastern states of india.
Now don't choke on it..

Back
Top Bottom