What's new

India invites Pakistan for regional meet on Afghanistan

What planet do you guys live on. We Pakistanis are begging you BHARTIS to please come to AFHANISTAN in Mass. I would love that and 99% Pakistanis would love that. Please we beg you to come and bring your Armed Forces too. Infact if you have any Kahones you will come. Now don't make me repeat myself, you hear me ?

PADHARIYE MAHARAJ......

PADHARIYE SARKAR

AISI BHI KIYA BAYRUKHI HAI, KUMAR KUMAR BHAIYYA

Shukriya Pakistansage Bhaiyya , main adnaa saa PDF member hoon bas itnaa jaanta hoon ke magar Indian Policy Makers na aap ke invitation ki parwaa karte hai naa hi aap ke rejection ki. They will do everything possible thats in best interest of India.

I would like to comment about indian invitation for regional develpment in a way that india is a country now with greater economy and with good relations with US (the key player in Afghanistan). Right now the indian Leading role is beacuase of PAK-US conflict on many issues, America is trying to push India into Afghanistan with economic and armed parameters and no doubt india is also willing to invest more for future... so far indian investment is concernd we should accept it as a Regional development and for betterment of poor people in afghanistan but this investment should be driven in coordination with pakistan honestly and truly instead of US.
In future there would be good and strong ties between PAK and India and ofcourse Afghanistan is also a brother country to pak and will get benefit from both.
WHY i say that India must work with Pakistan rather US because!!! Pakistan has 2500KM boreder with afghanistan, 3 Million people moved from AFG to Pak without any viza and permission but still living, working and even marrying in PAK, there are many reasons that the people on both sides of border has alot common and even families living on and across the borders, infact a strong people to people contact for centuries........
Now after US and NATO arrival the things went on a bit delay but not stopped permanent. After their departure the things will again become normal not completely but to a certain extant.
The justice demands that Pakistan should given a Leading role in this matter and obviously India can also lead the matters but with mutual TRUST and cooperation. PAkistan says, " Indian embassies in Afghanistan training the people to create insurgency in Balochistan province and Sindh and this was statrted righ after American conflicts with Pakistan in 2003-4, what i want to explain that US provided space for INDIA only to destabalize PAKISTAN. in fact they used Indian resources to twist pakistan!!!
IF india and PAK try to rebuild their trust and not to play for any other/outer the things can become SWEETER.
India and Pakistan has spent time and resources for wars with eachother and now time is changing both need eachother to cop with outer world, India need way for trade to AFG and other central Asian states so that they could increase exports and PAK also needs inda for cooperation in trade and investment. PAK and India infact cant live without eachother support!!!!! these two countries has commom language (no white or black master can understand their language) Same color thats why they are treated same in whole wolrd for their skin color always mistaken!!!! now if these two work together for this region with TRUST, HONESTY, and TRULY they can be more powerful in years. I wish for the better Future for both.

Brother, I am really Impressed by the way you think but tum kaunse duniyaa mein rehtey ho bhai???

Pakistan policy maker will opt shoot themselves than co-working with Indian Govt. Whatever you said is a Dream even if Pakistan Govt. will try to join hands with India, PA & ISI will never let this dream come true.

India's inviation to Pakistan for regional meet on Afghanistan is India's intiative to make it happen.But see the reaction of Pakistani PDF members here.

But whatever you said is the real solution for peace of in South Asia hope Pakistan understands it before its to late.

When did a independent nation become a backyard of neighboring country.

So if India attacks Pakistan then after losing your entire country your army will get in to Afghanistan and then plan a come back.

Come on! even a kid will not plan like this.

To say bluntly many Pakistanis want Afghanistan to be a part of Pakistan and to achieve this they have an excuse called strategic backyard. Pure and un-corrupted imperialistic ambition.

Does any Pakistani have a difference of opinion to consider Afghanistan as it strategic backyard, please I expect some mature explanation not that same kiddish one.

If Pakistanis can think unbiasedly then they can very well understand why Afghans hate Pakistan just like they hate USA. According to Afghans both US and Pak are imperialistic, US to a lesser extent.

On the contrary India is viewed as a great friend because we do not share a border so their is no risk of us encroaching on their sovereignty and we help them to get back on their feet.

Zardari seems to be favorite Pakistani among Indians.
He regularly got invited by Indians.

Pakistan khapay.

^^^^^^^^^^ so you want fight with us always?????

So if India attacks Pakistan then after losing your entire country your army will get in to Afghanistan and then plan a come back.

Come on! even a kid will not plan like this.

To say bluntly many Pakistanis want Afghanistan to be a part of Pakistan and to achieve this they have an excuse called strategic backyard. Pure and un-corrupted imperialistic ambition.

Does any Pakistani have a difference of opinion to consider Afghanistan as it strategic backyard, please I expect some mature explanation not that same kiddish one.

If Pakistanis can think unbiasedly then they can very well understand why Afghans hate Pakistan just like they hate USA. According to Afghans both US and Pak are imperialistic, US to a lesser extent.

On the contrary India is viewed as a great friend because we do not share a border so their is no risk of us encroaching on their sovereignty and we help them to get back on their feet.

We all know How India treat NEPAL.

oh and Nepal is our strategic backyard? Lol at ur ignorance...

Lol... Pakistanis know about India's strategic backyards ....and we Indians were not knowing it yet ...shame shame :rofl::D:rofl:

we treat them like our brothers....... be assured a gurkha will always be with india in slitting enemy's throat:sniper:

No need to answer every stupid statement.

Just One question.... Yaar tumhe hansi nahi aati inn ke logics par??:blink:

^^

Actually , we have a good laugh at your make-believe plans and best scenarios for Afghanistan ... :rofl: All I am going to say , nothing's impossible in utopia :lol:

Afghanistan can hardly be considered as an independent country , because it lacks the necessary cohesion as a " nation "

Is there a Central Govt ? :no: Russia considers Central Asia as their backyard too ...

In the end, india invited Pakistan because they know we are the boss. When NATO leaves, the bhartis know our intelligence officials inka jeena haram kar dayn geh.

@RazPak

Dude ISI has already ruined Indians way of living in India, what do you think wll happen in Afghanistan? :woot:

In the end, india invited Pakistan because they know we are the boss. When NATO leaves, the bhartis know our intelligence officials inka jeena haram kar dayn geh.
Boss :cheesy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

loll if ur the boss then aab tak hum afghan leave kar chuke hote. we r ther to stay long. keep dreaming and see what we r gonaa do ther.

Back
Top Bottom