What's new

India gives $25 mn to Bangladesh

@BDforever how much did you get?

@Bong same question to you as well. btw ... my acquaintance (INDIANS) are working on turn key in bd for its betterment and progress... I have suddenly became inquisitive about bangladesh... in our farms(my own sugarcane fields and really they are hardworking) many BD people works I took bd as a poor country but its quite rich. And we should be very obliged and thankful to be your neighbors.

Last edited:
India’s High Commissioner to Bangladesh Pankaj Saran handed over $25 million, the fourth tranche of the grants, to Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith on Monday.

With this, India has disbursed $175 million so far, according to the high commission in Dhaka.

Saran met the minister at his residence and also briefed him about the latest status of the 15 ongoing projects under the $800 million line of credit that Delhi has rolled out during the Manmohan Singh government.

The High Commissioner also thanked the finance minister for Bangladesh’s positive response on the establishment of a special economic zone for Indian companies.

He believed it would promote greater Indian investments in Bangladesh.
India gives $25 mn to Bangladesh -
bdnews24.com

Generally, India exports goods worth more than $5 billion a year to Bangladesh through formal channels, and it is believed products worth another $5 billion enter Bangladesh through informal channels.

Exports to India on the decline

Indians working in Bangladesh remitted $3,716 million back home.

Nations sending highest remittances to India | Rupee fall: NRIs in these nations must be happy! - Yahoo India Finance

BD is helping India with NE insurgency problems.

BD is offering land and water transit access to Indian NE.

What india is taking from BD, what's giving in return. This pinch amount of money by india over years.
This is pure bribe to AL. BD is feeding all indian states surrounding it. BD is just wasting its time with india.

@Bong same question to you as well. btw ... my acquaintance (INDIANS) are working on turn key in bd for its betterment and progress... I have suddenly became inquisitive about bangladesh... in our farms(my own sugarcane fields and really they are hardworking) many BD people works I took bd as a poor country but its quite rich. And we should be very obliged and thankful to be your neighbors.

If you think BD is poor and its people are running in your country and hope for a better BD india relation.
Then say your gov to invest in billion dollars here.
And how much poor it is see by yourself, have a visit in Dhaka.

What india is taking from BD, what's giving in return. This pinch amount of money by india over years.
This is pure bribe to AL. BD is feeding all indian states surrounding it. BD is just wasting its time with india.

If you think BD is poor and its people are running in your country and hope for a better BD india relation.
Then say your gov to invest in billion dollars here.
And how much poor it is see by yourself, have a visit in Dhaka.

I shall... be my host.

for what they give ? :undecided:
For building infrastructure projects and amount disbursed is equal to money demanded in tranches. If they want 100 million dollars, no issues we can release it but if they are not able to use amount in short time then it will be wastage. So they are asking only amount which they need immediately and so we disburse in little in little time. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom