What's new

India developing sub-sonic 1,000-km range cruise missile 'Nirbhay': DRDO chief

sorry, we use a 4 generation system in china. our media reports 3rd generation in chinese which = 4th generation in west. don't believe us? see how many MiG-21s it takes to take down even a J-8.

but of course our progress is not affected in the least by whether you accept it or not.

whatever at best 3.5 generation by western standards for us... you can decide whatever version u have as per China...2.5 or 3(Chinese)... its ur wish...

whatever at best 3.5 generation by western standards for us... you can decide whatever version u have as per China...2.5 or 3(Chinese)... its ur wish...

if that is the case india is stuck at 2nd generation production and not even good at that, seeing how many mig-21s fall out of the sky.

the quality of indian pilots never ceases to amaze me.

the quality of indian pilots never ceases to amaze me.

it should amaze you coz u never gonna have such high quality Pilots...:smitten:

though i know how poor quality ur pilots are and it doesnt even amaze me...:tongue:

p.s: now dont troll and say the number of planes we have lost...they were lost because the planes were old... not coz of pilots...

though i know how poor quality ur pilots are and it doesnt even amaze me...:tongue:

p.s: now dont troll and say the number of planes we have lost...they were lost because the planes were old... not coz of pilots...

Why talk crap when neither China and India had ever face each other recently. In any case, its good that India is producing a new missile. I hope India do joint venture with another country to ensure that this missile is a success. Otherwise, it will be lingering in development hell. Brahmos is a success story because of joint venture. I think you want Nirbhay to be a success story also.

Why talk crap when neither China and India had ever face each other recently. In any case, its good that India is producing a new missile. I hope India do joint venture with another country to ensure that this missile is a success. Otherwise, it will be lingering in development hell. Brahmos is a success story because of joint venture. I think you want Nirbhay to be a success story also.

Point Taken.. You can move to next thread now...

No not at all.. Did I said anything wrong?

You did not contribute to the topic. All you do is to tell me to go some where else. Debate the topic instead of attack the posters personally. So yes, you did say something wrong. You attack a poster instead of debate the topic. If that is all you are saying is personal attacks, then why not go out and have a ice cream.

You did not contribute to the topic. All you do is to tell me to go some where else. Debate the topic instead of attack the posters personally. So yes, you did say something wrong. You attack a poster instead of debate the topic. If that is all you are saying is personal attacks, then why not go out and have a ice cream.

I took your point for further analysis, investigation and consideration so there was nothing left to debate about. I am moving off the thread now you can stay if you want to...

our old planes don't crash nearly as often because we don't depend on russia for modernization and upgrades.

nor do our trainers have their fuel lines shut down if they turn too sharply.

our old planes don't crash nearly as often because we don't depend on russia for modernization and upgrades.

nor do our trainers have their fuel lines shut down if they turn too sharply.

any proof ur planes dont crash as often.... it implies some do crash, may i have the reports for those crashes..??

the truth is ur media doesnt report one crash, even if there are 1000 crashes....

any proof ur planes dont crash as often.... it implies some do crash, may i have the reports for those crashes..??

the truth is ur media doesnt report one crash, even if there are 1000 crashes....

um, havent the other indian members already pointed out news of chinese crashes? we had a crash just last summer in the Peace Mission 2009 exercises with Russia.

however these are isolated cases and we only lose 1 plane every few years, as opposed to india which loses multiple per year.

um, havent the other indian members already pointed out news of chinese crashes? we had a crash just last summer in the Peace Mission 2009 exercises with Russia.

however these are isolated cases and we only lose 1 plane every few years, as opposed to india which loses multiple per year.
Coz that was in a exercise so got reported....no doubt... but inside China crashes...NO...:disagree:

Coz that was in a exercise so got reported....no doubt... but inside China crashes...NO...:disagree:

If China would not allow people to search the internet properly, do you expect the gov to report airplane crashes? Get real.

Back
Top Bottom