What's new

India - Delayed Monsoon Worries India ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe LAman dude has posted the same **** everywhere. i get it if its once or twice.

I can never get what goes through the minds of some of the Chinese here. I hope for there sake that they are kids cus if not then they got some serious issues.

i doubt they are Chinese . i have met a lot of Chinese during projects that i have worked on . none behave they way some do on this forum . so either they are ashamed of their own flags and use Chinese ones or are pre pubescent teens , who have yet to discover common sense and rationality.

i doubt they are Chinese . i have met a lot of Chinese during projects that i have worked on . none behave they way some do on this forum . so either they are ashamed of their own flags and use Chinese ones or are pre pubescent teens , who have yet to discover common sense and rationality.

finally we have some people who has clues.

United States Strategic Command has a new subsidiary named Cyber Command since 2010, their tasks are using the internet to gain broadcasting advantage, popping up riots in non-west nations, stirring up tensions between bordering countries. seen on the forum we have plenty of them beautifying US invasions in Iraq, Afghanistan, causing troubles between south Asian neighbors, smearing Pakistan, Syria, China and India. what else?

Just when i clicked to open this thread it started raining

These mook jonks are one of a kind

Poor and Proud..got a problem Commie??

typical cheerleading mentality never think out of the box from a decrepit democracy! poor and suicidal, millions tons of grains rotting in the open! and be proud of that!

typical cheerleading mentality never think out of the box from a decrepit democracy! poor and suicidal, millions tons of grains rotting in the open! and be proud of that!

India is doomed...now bug off

Poor Chinese citizens. Please understand their criticizing India regularly as they can't do so for their own country or else they will be fried alive and served to the CCP. They have to vent out the frustration somewhere else. Please bear them.

and what are you doing for those who are killing themselves for Tibet cause?..Please think out of the box there

Poor Chinese citizens. Please understand their criticizing India regularly as they can't do so for their own country or else they will be fried alive and served to the CCP. They have to vent out the frustration somewhere else. Please bear them.

Who knows he might be getting paid or might be getting a promotion..In such a case all indian members deserve a big treat from our Chinese haters.

and what are you doing for those who are killing themselves for Tibet cause?..Please think out of the box there

what does indian drought / monsoon have to do with our folks in Xizang!

Who knows he might be getting paid or might be getting a promotion..In such a case all indian members deserve a big treat from our Chinese haters.

not getting paid for your hard cheerleading and having an empty stomach today? you can try applying for a donation from China Red Cross. search on the net to locate their address and see if they can consider to give you a disaster relief on humanitarian grounds! we have surplus food and our reserve grains are in good custody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom